Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dedication. 09:35 - Sep 10 with 3251 viewsCatullus

Stephen Dobbie showing more desire at 35 than many younger players,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ex-swansea-city-man-s

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Dedication. on 12:45 - Sep 10 with 3084 viewsthiswan1

Would love to have read that article in full but for whatever reason, the WalesOnline or any site that is in that group is practically unreadable to me with popups covering everything and the page flying off in all directions for no apparent reason. Is anyone else affected by this?
Dedication. on 13:18 - Sep 10 with 3042 viewsjacktar

20 goals in 11 games so far this season. How we could do with someone like that.
Well done Dobbie YJB.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Dedication. on 13:24 - Sep 10 with 3027 viewsLeonWasGod

Dedication. on 12:45 - Sep 10 by thiswan1

Would love to have read that article in full but for whatever reason, the WalesOnline or any site that is in that group is practically unreadable to me with popups covering everything and the page flying off in all directions for no apparent reason. Is anyone else affected by this?

Yeah it's a pain, especially on a mobile or tablet.
Dedication. on 13:27 - Sep 10 with 3022 viewsLeonWasGod

I'm pretty sure he was putting in the extra work when he was with us. If I remember rightly he wasn't involved much at the start of our promotion season but was working overtime during the summer(s). I'll always be grateful for what he brought to us that season.
Dedication. on 13:29 - Sep 10 with 3019 viewsjacktar

I use Adblock plus (free download) which stops most pop-ups and at least the site becomes readable.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Dedication. on 13:54 - Sep 10 with 2975 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Dedication. on 13:27 - Sep 10 by LeonWasGod

I'm pretty sure he was putting in the extra work when he was with us. If I remember rightly he wasn't involved much at the start of our promotion season but was working overtime during the summer(s). I'll always be grateful for what he brought to us that season.

That goal at Wembley was sensational.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Dedication. on 14:56 - Sep 10 with 2883 viewsswanforthemoney

The display is much more stable if you use the Walesonline App. Otherwise I agree, its a disaster.

Oh and congratulations to Dobbie, he seems to be enjoying his football which is great to see. (Good job he's not playing for Falkirk!).
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 15:03]

I stand in the North Stand

Dedication. on 15:06 - Sep 10 with 2858 viewsscottishjack

Dedication. on 13:27 - Sep 10 by LeonWasGod

Thought he was a great player for us at times, I've said it before on here, but how he never received a call up for a well below average Scotland team has always puzzled me.

That said, Sousa didn't seem to rate him, and Rogers loaned him out after a couple of appearances in the Prem? (* Just had a look on Wikipedia, made 7 appearances and then suffered an injury in a tackle with Kyle Naughton!!!)
Login to get fewer ads

Dedication. on 19:24 - Sep 10 with 2650 viewsWhiterockin

Dedication. on 15:06 - Sep 10 by scottishjack

Thought he was a great player for us at times, I've said it before on here, but how he never received a call up for a well below average Scotland team has always puzzled me.

That said, Sousa didn't seem to rate him, and Rogers loaned him out after a couple of appearances in the Prem? (* Just had a look on Wikipedia, made 7 appearances and then suffered an injury in a tackle with Kyle Naughton!!!)

Must be the only tackle Naughton has made in his life.
Dedication. on 20:11 - Sep 10 with 2594 viewsOldjack

ad blocker ,will sort those pop ups out

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dedication. on 20:17 - Sep 10 with 2579 viewsdickythorpe

More natural talent than most and hasn't wasted it.
Dedication. on 20:39 - Sep 10 with 2547 viewsgrabsplatter

One of those players who was good at championship level but not good enough for the premier league. No pace and too many touches to cut it at the top level.
Dedication. on 20:48 - Sep 10 with 2525 viewslifelong

Dedication. on 13:54 - Sep 10 by Joe_bradshaw

That goal at Wembley was sensational.

Indeed, made it look so much easier than what it was.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 20:49]
Dedication. on 21:18 - Sep 10 with 2486 viewsItchySphincter

Dedication. on 20:39 - Sep 10 by grabsplatter

One of those players who was good at championship level but not good enough for the premier league. No pace and too many touches to cut it at the top level.

He was lightweight, that’s all. Bags of skill and a good brain but too easily dispossessed by stronger players.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dedication. on 21:45 - Sep 10 with 2451 viewsjackrabbit

Totally unusable on an iPad.
Dedication. on 21:55 - Sep 10 with 2440 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dedication. on 20:48 - Sep 10 by lifelong

Indeed, made it look so much easier than what it was.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 20:49]

Hell of a goal, the definition of a half volley. One of our unsung heroes, so glad he's still doing well and at 35 years old.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dedication. on 22:23 - Sep 10 with 2404 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Here we go. Wonderful day.

Dedication. on 00:38 - Sep 11 with 2316 viewsJoe_bradshaw

A timely reminder of what he did against Forest in the play offs:

Dedication. on 08:50 - Sep 11 with 2220 viewsLegend83

Dedication. on 00:38 - Sep 11 by Joe_bradshaw

A timely reminder of what he did against Forest in the play offs:

One of the best Swans goals ever IMO.
Dedication. on 10:16 - Sep 11 with 2166 viewsJFSwan

He was Excellent for us.

Gylfi took his place when we made a step up
Dedication. on 12:50 - Sep 11 with 2116 viewskarnataka

Dedication. on 13:29 - Sep 10 by jacktar

I use Adblock plus (free download) which stops most pop-ups and at least the site becomes readable.

Me too.
Dedication. on 16:38 - Sep 11 with 2041 viewsEasternJack

Big game player. Done it for us and Blackpool

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024