Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread 18:21 - Sep 10 with 28689 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 18:51 - Sep 10 with 12350 viewsawayjack

How’s it go ‘we hate Nottingham Forest’ ! Always enjoyed playing Forest not just in the play offs - but usually decent games. Some very good pubs in Nottingham.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 19:01 - Sep 10 with 12339 viewsHeadmaster

Team talk sorted for Mr. McKay

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/nottingham-forest-gre
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 21:53 - Sep 10 with 12258 viewsMagic_Michu

Bony on the bench?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 22:04 - Sep 10 with 12243 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 21:53 - Sep 10 by Magic_Michu

Bony on the bench?

Yep, pressing 300 pounds.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 22:06 - Sep 10 with 12239 viewsAguycalledJack

2-0 swans.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 22:26 - Sep 10 with 12216 viewsJoe_bradshaw

A reminder.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 23:07 - Sep 10 with 12163 viewssainthelens

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 22:26 - Sep 10 by Joe_bradshaw

A reminder.

Possibly one of the greatest atmospheres I can ever remember.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 23:14 - Sep 10 with 12141 viewsomarjack

They've assembled a big squad with good depth, strong midfielders, fast, hungry wingers and a decent striker.

Aitor Karanka is too defensive though, We can take advantage of that for sure

Things haven't been really good for them so far. We can definitely win this one.

1-0 Swans

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 23:25 - Sep 10 with 12138 viewsSwansea93

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 23:14 - Sep 10 by omarjack

They've assembled a big squad with good depth, strong midfielders, fast, hungry wingers and a decent striker.

Aitor Karanka is too defensive though, We can take advantage of that for sure

Things haven't been really good for them so far. We can definitely win this one.

1-0 Swans

Yacob has just signed for them also

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 23:29 - Sep 10 with 12118 viewsomarjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 23:25 - Sep 10 by Swansea93

Yacob has just signed for them also

Yacob, Gedioura or whatever the devil his name is are tough to break. Carvalho, Soudani and Gil can cause all sort of trouble.

Still, screw 'em. We'll handle them.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 00:03 - Sep 11 with 12097 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 22:26 - Sep 10 by Joe_bradshaw

A reminder.

I missed Brendan's run down the line...cos I was jumping and shouting like an idiot. Then rushed home to watch the highlight so I could relive Darren's goal.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 06:35 - Sep 11 with 12037 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 19:01 - Sep 10 by Headmaster

Team talk sorted for Mr. McKay

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/nottingham-forest-gre

I did see that and I don't think he sees the obvious flaw in his plan. What if McKay gets injured?...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 06:44 - Sep 11 with 12032 viewszedlep

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 22:04 - Sep 10 by airedale

Yep, pressing 300 pounds.

Quality, shear quality sirrah!🤣

Zedzdead

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 06:56 - Sep 11 with 12007 viewspencoedjack

Nice to get back onto football on planet swans.

Seems to be a mouth piece for ex board members at the moment

2 1 Swans Oli brace 👍
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 13:24 - Sep 11 with 11849 viewsawayjack

Looks like Fulton, Ollie, Fer and McKay back to full fitness. Probably start McKay for extra effort to prove former club wrong, then super sub Montero if we need to win in last 25.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2018 13:54]
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 21:16 - Sep 11 with 11584 viewsCrazedBison

Looking forward to this one. First match since January for me.

Much going on in town Friday or Saturday evening?
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 23:00 - Sep 11 with 11482 viewsBadlands

If the ref doesn't get on top of Forest they will kick the **** out of our players.
If we are not at our most patient, I can CR standing up for himself and getting sent off and Montero rejoining the doctor's queue.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 23:33 - Sep 11 with 11459 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 23:00 - Sep 11 by Badlands

If the ref doesn't get on top of Forest they will kick the **** out of our players.
If we are not at our most patient, I can CR standing up for himself and getting sent off and Montero rejoining the doctor's queue.

Christiano will stand up for himself. Hope he doesn’t get sent off though, but glad he’s playing for us. Better than Italy.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 10:29 - Sep 12 with 11209 viewsgolly47

A reminder.

Been to many many games over the years at the vetch and liberty, seen a lot of cracking goals. This one by far takes the cake for the best goal I have ever seen from the Swans. Even prior to that, Earnshaw scored and hit the post making my ar$e tighter than cling film, so imagine my relief when that forest player slipped and pratley scored! So privileged to be one of the 19,000 that saw it in person.

Poll: What was worse?

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 12:17 - Sep 12 with 11125 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 23:07 - Sep 10 by sainthelens

Superb. Best footie night ever that was.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 20:08 - Sep 12 with 10873 viewssP7qupUf

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 18:51 - Sep 10 by awayjack

How’s it go ‘we hate Nottingham Forest’ ! Always enjoyed playing Forest not just in the play offs - but usually decent games. Some very good pubs in Nottingham.

The old Boots headquarters near the City Ground has been covered into a really nice watering hole selling a vast choice of real ales and doing interesting food.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 20:18 - Sep 12 with 10867 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 12:17 - Sep 12 by LeonWasGod

Superb. Best footie night ever that was.

There were a number of grown men around us with tears rolling down their cheeks after that goal. I was one of them.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 20:19 - Sep 12 with 10865 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 23:07 - Sep 10 by sainthelens

4 am i got home that night

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 20:23 - Sep 12 with 10859 viewsplasjack

The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 20:19 - Sep 12 by Oldjack

4 am i got home that night

Dirty stop out.
The Official Swansea City Vs Nottingham Forest Match Thread on 21:38 - Sep 12 with 10786 views34dfgdf54

Is Fer back?

Not been keeping up to date with things lately, flat out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024