Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread 14:03 - Sep 20 with 24753 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 14:23]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:12 - Sep 22 with 2700 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:03 - Sep 22 by PozuelosSideys

Much easier to track and pull streams when there are only one or two available outside of the PL

Posting them is not a good idea really

Because no one in authority has ever heard of Reddit's football streaming page.

Fûck my eyes...
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:12 - Sep 22 with 2694 viewsGroo

?

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:13 - Sep 22 with 2644 viewsaspas45

Any working stream

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:14 - Sep 22 with 2576 viewsThrasher6

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:12 - Sep 22 by WarwickHunt

Fûck my eyes...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:14 - Sep 22 with 2557 viewslidojack

Are we even on the radio?
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:16 - Sep 22 with 2430 viewsswan65split

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:14 - Sep 22 by lidojack

Swanßa sound. They had an app if out of the area
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:17 - Sep 22 with 2400 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:12 - Sep 22 by WarwickHunt

Fûck my eyes...

Fair play, youre an utter cockwombl3. Get back to your rocking chair granded and ill come round and cut the legs off.

Are you dumb enough to not realise the club have an income stream from ppv on their website, and all they have to do to maximise that is go straight onto sites like this one to know which ones to target with their ISP?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:17 - Sep 22 with 2378 viewsphact0rri

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:14 - Sep 22 by lidojack

only coverage I see is text commentary on walesonline *lol*

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:19 - Sep 22 with 2245 viewsGroo

James on for Routledge

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:19 - Sep 22 with 2217 viewsA_Fans_Dad

VIP has gone off as well, a concerted effort to shut them down by the looks of it and it's not even the Prem.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:20 - Sep 22 with 2182 viewsjazzswan

Commentary here https://www.swanseacity.com/live-audio?fref=gc
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:22 - Sep 22 with 2080 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:17 - Sep 22 by PozuelosSideys

Fair play, youre an utter cockwombl3. Get back to your rocking chair granded and ill come round and cut the legs off.

Are you dumb enough to not realise the club have an income stream from ppv on their website, and all they have to do to maximise that is go straight onto sites like this one to know which ones to target with their ISP?

Fûck me, Einstein - do you think SwansTV have heard of Google as well?

ps you're welcome to try, cûntpipe. I'd snap you like a twig.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:22 - Sep 22 with 2076 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:19 - Sep 22 by Groo

James on for Routledge

Anyone know why Byers was subbed at half time?
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:22 - Sep 22 with 2057 viewsbluenile

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:20 - Sep 22 by jazzswan

Commentary here https://www.swanseacity.com/live-audio?fref=gc

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:23 - Sep 22 with 2020 viewslidojack

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:16 - Sep 22 by swan65split

Swanßa sound. They had an app if out of the area

I've got Lionel Richie at the minute.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:23 - Sep 22 with 2020 viewsGroo

Who remembers the old Paltalk days :)

They're coming back !

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:26 - Sep 22 with 1898 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:22 - Sep 22 by WarwickHunt

Fûck me, Einstein - do you think SwansTV have heard of Google as well?

ps you're welcome to try, cûntpipe. I'd snap you like a twig.

You couldnt snap a twig you gobshite pleb. You run your mouth all the time you wannabe.

Why do you think you can use a UK credit card on the clubs site via a vpn? the club gains revenue for each buy. Its a loophole.

get back to licking your poster of Eddie Izzard

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:27 - Sep 22 with 1860 viewsswans11

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:19 - Sep 22 by A_Fans_Dad

VIP has gone off as well, a concerted effort to shut them down by the looks of it and it's not even the Prem.

I don't think it's been pulled but rather the person who broadcasting it to the iptv is having a problem at half-time it said no subscription to the game. Every game on i follows is avaialable so why would just swanseas game be taken down
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:27 - Sep 22 with 1827 viewsCroftyjack

Hard listening to be fair as poor quality game....we can control games and look solid but creativity is absolutely poor and going to cost us unless addressed.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:28 - Sep 22 with 1810 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:26 - Sep 22 by PozuelosSideys

You couldnt snap a twig you gobshite pleb. You run your mouth all the time you wannabe.

Why do you think you can use a UK credit card on the clubs site via a vpn? the club gains revenue for each buy. Its a loophole.

get back to licking your poster of Eddie Izzard

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:30 - Sep 22 with 1692 viewslonglostjack

Bloody hell boys I was relying on you.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:32 - Sep 22 with 1637 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:28 - Sep 22 by exiledclaseboy

Can't believe poor Eddie Izzard got dragged into it.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:33 - Sep 22 with 1594 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:32 - Sep 22 by Mo_Wives

Can't believe poor Eddie Izzard got dragged into it.

He likes a bit of drag.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:33 - Sep 22 with 1562 viewsdickythorpe

Great match day thread! 4 pages with only 15 mins left to play.

More interest in man City and potential death at barnsley!
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread on 16:35 - Sep 22 with 1502 viewsGroo

Dyer for McKay

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024