Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. 17:18 - Oct 4 with 8163 viewsomarjack

So he was left out of Portugal squad for upcoming fixtures..

Well if he's a rapist I'm disappointed and feel terribly sorry for his alleged victims, I highly esteem the guy. WTF is happening in the world, everyone is turning out to be an @sshole.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 17:18]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 06:28 - Oct 7 with 1237 viewsLohengrin

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 13:47 - Oct 6 by Jack_Meoff

Nike statement on the matter:

We're absolutely fine with any and all of our gear being manufactured in absolute misery and exploitation in any Chinese or South East Asian sweatshop; we have absolutely nothing but loyalty to our shareholders to consider in this regard.

However, we'd hate our image to be tarnished by any association with Cristiano Ronaldo should he be found guilty. Rape is unacceptable. We're very much cool with child labour though. Keep buying our shit.

#justdoit

“Damn straight, Jack!”
Huggy Bear, 1977.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 08:44 - Oct 7 with 1176 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 14:09 - Oct 6 by Mo_Wives

BTW, this may sound like a stupid statement on the surface but does anyone know more about the documents where he's admitted she said 'no' and 'stop'? I have only seen a headline from the sun so know little. But is it claimed that he admitted she said 'no' and 'stop' during sex but he carried on? Or is it saying he admitted she said 'no' and 'stop' so he stopped? Or are they just saying he admitted she said 'no' and 'stop' and leaving it at that?

It sounds like a stupid question but it's not unlikely that newspapers would hype up the headline to sell papers. And it's odd that a man saying 'I didn't rape her' would then admit that he did rape her (unless he believed he was off the record or he wrongly believes that not stopping when asked is not rape)

The journalists claim the documents are the exchange of questions his lawyers asked him so they can begin to build his defence, in which he admits she said no and stop several times, but he continued.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 08:48 - Oct 7 with 1177 viewsexiledclaseboy

If I was accused of a crime I didn’t commit, especially one as heinous as rape which is notoriously difficult to prove or disprove, I wouldn’t fancy putting all my faith in a jury to come to the right decision. People are stupid. That said, I’m not sure I’d pay someone to keep quiet about something I didn’t do either. But who knows. Perhaps Ronaldo has the same doubts as me about juries and decided not to take his chances with a trial so paid pocket change (for him) to make the whole thing go away. Or perhaps he’s a rapist.

Itchy’s right though. PS’s default position on rape is that the victim is either lying or asked for it on account of being a bit of a slag. Hideous, but there are countless examples.

Poll: Tory leader

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:21 - Oct 7 with 1151 viewspeenemunde

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 08:48 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

If I was accused of a crime I didn’t commit, especially one as heinous as rape which is notoriously difficult to prove or disprove, I wouldn’t fancy putting all my faith in a jury to come to the right decision. People are stupid. That said, I’m not sure I’d pay someone to keep quiet about something I didn’t do either. But who knows. Perhaps Ronaldo has the same doubts as me about juries and decided not to take his chances with a trial so paid pocket change (for him) to make the whole thing go away. Or perhaps he’s a rapist.

Itchy’s right though. PS’s default position on rape is that the victim is either lying or asked for it on account of being a bit of a slag. Hideous, but there are countless examples.

Ridiculous
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:38 - Oct 7 with 1147 viewsexiledclaseboy

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:21 - Oct 7 by peenemunde

Ridiculous

Which bit, gorgeous?

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:44 - Oct 7 with 1141 viewspeenemunde

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:38 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

Which bit, gorgeous?

All of it to be honest, especially the bit where you may contemplate paying someone when you are innocent.
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:46 - Oct 7 with 1134 viewsexiledclaseboy

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:44 - Oct 7 by peenemunde

All of it to be honest, especially the bit where you may contemplate paying someone when you are innocent.

You’d have complete faith in a jury to come to the right decision and find you not guilty then would you?

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:00 - Oct 7 with 1119 viewspeenemunde

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:46 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

You’d have complete faith in a jury to come to the right decision and find you not guilty then would you?

Funny you have faith in the judiciary when it comes to Tommy Robinson, but not if your arse was in the dock.

Yes you have miscarriages of justice, but the idea of paying someone who is telling lies is something I’d never do.
Login to get fewer ads

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:08 - Oct 7 with 1115 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 01:30 - Oct 7 by phact0rri

If justice is silencing a voice because you don't want to believe something, despite the glowing facts.... they do say justice is blind...

Who 'Silenced a voice'? Stop with the progressive buzzwords please. The only person who silenced the lady was herself. She agreed to be silent in exchange for a large sum of money. Now she's decided she wants to speak about it and her story is being reported not covered up.

And the only person I can see in this thread who does or doesn't want to believe something is you. Remember you said 'I want to believe her'? Well, myself I just want to believe the evidence regardless of who it backs up

Edit - Oh and if it can't hear a voice then justice would be deaf not blind
[Post edited 7 Oct 2018 10:20]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:09 - Oct 7 with 1114 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 08:44 - Oct 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The journalists claim the documents are the exchange of questions his lawyers asked him so they can begin to build his defence, in which he admits she said no and stop several times, but he continued.

Thank you, Soop. If this is true then case closed...Messi is definitely better than him. Oh, and he's guilty, of course.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:16 - Oct 7 with 1108 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 08:48 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

PS is a collection of individuals all with different positions. Some peoples default is that the woman is always telling the truth and the man is lying and a bit of a rapist. I don't know why this position is seen as morally good while the opposite seen as morally bad. They are both the same.

And look you refer to the woman as the victim rather than the accuser. If she is lying then the accused is the victim. You're automatically assuming that the accuser is the victim. In this case, with what DYSS has said I am leaning that way but the accuser is not always the victim.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:19 - Oct 7 with 1107 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:00 - Oct 7 by peenemunde

Funny you have faith in the judiciary when it comes to Tommy Robinson, but not if your arse was in the dock.

Yes you have miscarriages of justice, but the idea of paying someone who is telling lies is something I’d never do.

Oh, good shot, old boy. Right in the kisser.

I feel he walked you right onto that one, Easy.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:24 - Oct 7 with 1102 viewspeenemunde

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:19 - Oct 7 by Mo_Wives

Oh, good shot, old boy. Right in the kisser.

I feel he walked you right onto that one, Easy.

Veni, vidi, vici............👊
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:47 - Oct 7 with 1089 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:24 - Oct 7 by peenemunde

Veni, vidi, vici............👊

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:18 - Oct 7 with 1022 viewsexiledclaseboy

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:16 - Oct 7 by Mo_Wives

PS is a collection of individuals all with different positions. Some peoples default is that the woman is always telling the truth and the man is lying and a bit of a rapist. I don't know why this position is seen as morally good while the opposite seen as morally bad. They are both the same.

And look you refer to the woman as the victim rather than the accuser. If she is lying then the accused is the victim. You're automatically assuming that the accuser is the victim. In this case, with what DYSS has said I am leaning that way but the accuser is not always the victim.

First sentence - I agree. Seems to me to be the majority view though. There are many threads to back that up.

Rest of first para - that’s not my default position so I’m not going to defend it.

Second para - I should have referred to “alleged victim”. Where there’s an alleged crime there’s an alleged victim. If someone is falsely accused of rape then of course they too are a victim.

Glad we cleared that up.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2018 17:22]

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:21 - Oct 7 with 1017 viewsexiledclaseboy

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:00 - Oct 7 by peenemunde

Can’t remember expressing faith in the judiciary in the context of Yaxley-Lennon. I just found it hilarious that he found himself in prison cos he’s a bit of a c*nt.

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:29 - Oct 7 with 1008 viewspeenemunde

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:21 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

Can’t remember expressing faith in the judiciary in the context of Yaxley-Lennon. I just found it hilarious that he found himself in prison cos he’s a bit of a c*nt.

just proves all your arguments are built on sand. Also what a hypocrite you are.
God help the trust.
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:29 - Oct 7 with 1007 viewsexiledclaseboy

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:29 - Oct 7 by peenemunde

just proves all your arguments are built on sand. Also what a hypocrite you are.
God help the trust.

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:32 - Oct 7 with 1000 viewspeenemunde

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:29 - Oct 7 by exiledclaseboy

And nice to see that you admit that there’s a good chance that Robinson will not get a fair trial 👍
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:46 - Oct 7 with 995 viewsyescomeon

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 13:17 - Oct 6 by ItchySphincter

You are making some sense here. One of them is clearly lying about the rape but the problem is further compounded by the payment and whether it was extortion, blackmail or hush money, or something else. He’s in deep do-do if rumours are true of documents in which he admits to the crime.

There is the possibility that they are both telling the truth, or at least believe they are telling the truth. CR may have interpreted the encounter differently to the accuser. Regardless of how he interprets it however, if the interpreter interprets it as rape, then it's rape.

Upthecity!

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:49 - Oct 7 with 989 viewsFlashberryjack

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:46 - Oct 7 by yescomeon

There is the possibility that they are both telling the truth, or at least believe they are telling the truth. CR may have interpreted the encounter differently to the accuser. Regardless of how he interprets it however, if the interpreter interprets it as rape, then it's rape.

Money, Money, Money, Money,

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 18:00 - Oct 7 with 979 viewsMorganator100

Looks like another girl has come forward with similar accusations.
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 18:58 - Oct 7 with 940 viewslondonlisa2001

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 18:00 - Oct 7 by Morganator100

Looks like another girl has come forward with similar accusations.

There were apparently two similar accusations against him when he played for Man Utd according to social media. In the UK. Calls for the CPS to reopen the investigations.
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 20:50 - Oct 7 with 883 viewsItchySphincter

A snippet from an article wondering why on earth she took the money.....

"Back in 2009, Mayorga’s inexperienced lawyer (who had specialized in traffic violations) was no match for Ronaldo’s PR mega-machine and legal team, and ended up settling with them for $375,000 on the condition Mayorga not speak about the incident. But Mayorga’s new legal team is disputing that contract and arguing that she was mentally deficient due to trauma from rape, and was not competent enough to make a proper decision at the time."

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 21:05 - Oct 7 with 878 viewsLohengrin

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 18:58 - Oct 7 by londonlisa2001

There were apparently two similar accusations against him when he played for Man Utd according to social media. In the UK. Calls for the CPS to reopen the investigations.

”There were apparently two similar accusations against him when he played for Man Utd according to social media.”

C’mon now, let’s not go head-first down that rabbit hole. Common sense precludes trial by Tumbler.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024