Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. 17:18 - Oct 4 with 8164 viewsomarjack

So he was left out of Portugal squad for upcoming fixtures..

Well if he's a rapist I'm disappointed and feel terribly sorry for his alleged victims, I highly esteem the guy. WTF is happening in the world, everyone is turning out to be an @sshole.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2018 17:18]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:31 - Oct 5 with 1694 viewsTom1912

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:02 - Oct 5 by Badlands

He just need to get a couple of mates to realise they could give him an alibi and he'll get off or conviction overturned ... it's what happens to footballers in their country.

I don’t believe Ronaldo isn’t disputing that they had sex, but rather that it was consensual.
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:39 - Oct 5 with 1681 viewstheloneranger

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:00 - Oct 5 by Glyn1

Wasn't Trundle once falsely accused of rape?

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 20:13 - Oct 5 with 1608 viewsbyron

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 17:31 - Oct 5 by Tom1912

I don’t believe Ronaldo isn’t disputing that they had sex, but rather that it was consensual.

Most likely another groupie crying wolf after the event, another ched Evans but this time it’s on the top table, the biggest cheese on the plate.

Benny

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 22:07 - Oct 5 with 1535 viewsItchySphincter

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 16:17 - Oct 5 by icecoldjack

If it was true surely she would have been pressing for charges back then not pressing for $370000 ?

Why now?

My first impression is honey trap, though I don't know all the details.

Tut tut tut.

Here we go again. Ever been raped have you? How do you know how you’d feel if someone stuck a penis in you against your wishes? Would you be strong enough to pursue a case against one of the most famous sportsmen in the world.....

...or might you consider that you’d be dragged through the courts and made out to be a slag using herself as a honey trap?

Just wondering like?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 06:57 - Oct 6 with 1446 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 22:07 - Oct 5 by ItchySphincter

Tut tut tut.

Here we go again. Ever been raped have you? How do you know how you’d feel if someone stuck a penis in you against your wishes? Would you be strong enough to pursue a case against one of the most famous sportsmen in the world.....

...or might you consider that you’d be dragged through the courts and made out to be a slag using herself as a honey trap?

Just wondering like?

A very good question, Itchy.

(Anyone not wanting to read all this shit just skip to the last 2 lines)

As someone who has never been raped I do not know how I would feel. I don't know if I'd be strong enough to pursue a case against one of the most famous sportsmen in the world either.

But I must be honest here, if I was worried about being dragged through the courts and made out to be a slag using themselves as a honey trap in my fight for justice I probably wouldn't give the opposition lawyer all the paint they needed to paint that picture by accepting £300k (or whatever the sum was) to let it drop. I would say "no, this is not about money this is about justice...money can't undo what you did". I would probably use my turning down of that offer as evidence that I am not a honey trap and give myself a better chance of receiving justice. Imagine how it would look if she turned that money down. His offer gave her everything she needed to dismiss/debunk claims of being a honey trap.

On the other hand I may not want to go through all the court case and press and see the £300k as compensation. I would not judge anyone for choosing this route. But if it was me I would understand that not only are they buying my silence I am also selling my credibility...I am selling the thing that would probably see most people believe me (turning down a massive amount of money). So if later, after accepting the money, I decided to still go for justice I would not cry about people thinking I was a honey trap because I would understand that my actions are a big part of why people see me this way. I would understand that the reason people may think I was more interested in money rather than justice is because I have already proven, with my own actions, that I've put money before justice.

And yes we could also say that he paid to make the situation go away rather than choosing to prove his innocence. And I would put forward a similar argument if someone was asking "Have you ever been falsely accused of rape? Do you know how it feels? would you be prepared to go through the massive media circus that would be inevitable with you being one of the worlds biggest sportsmen?...Or would you be worried about being made out to be a rapist and mud sticking even if you win, so the option of chucking your accuser the equivalent of 30quid (to the rest of us) to make her go away would be tempting?..."

I'm not saying these things are evidence, I'm just saying there is reasons why Icey may have come to his opinion...apart from the fact that he's an obvious hater of women if ever I've seen one, of course.

So, a bit of a ramble I know, but to sum up: If you don't want to be seen as a honey trap then turn down the offer of money. Simple.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 08:43 - Oct 6 with 1399 viewspeenemunde

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:34 - Oct 5 by controversial_jack

Hush money, because mud sticks, innocent or guilty

Whether the story about him paying money is correct, I don’t know, but one thing is for sure, if you are innocent you shouldn’t pay anyone a single penny.
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 08:56 - Oct 6 with 1390 viewsLoyal

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 20:13 - Oct 5 by byron

Most likely another groupie crying wolf after the event, another ched Evans but this time it’s on the top table, the biggest cheese on the plate.

Ched is a very lucky lad, skin of his teeth.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:05 - Oct 6 with 1386 viewsItchySphincter

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 06:57 - Oct 6 by Mo_Wives

A very good question, Itchy.

(Anyone not wanting to read all this shit just skip to the last 2 lines)

As someone who has never been raped I do not know how I would feel. I don't know if I'd be strong enough to pursue a case against one of the most famous sportsmen in the world either.

But I must be honest here, if I was worried about being dragged through the courts and made out to be a slag using themselves as a honey trap in my fight for justice I probably wouldn't give the opposition lawyer all the paint they needed to paint that picture by accepting £300k (or whatever the sum was) to let it drop. I would say "no, this is not about money this is about justice...money can't undo what you did". I would probably use my turning down of that offer as evidence that I am not a honey trap and give myself a better chance of receiving justice. Imagine how it would look if she turned that money down. His offer gave her everything she needed to dismiss/debunk claims of being a honey trap.

On the other hand I may not want to go through all the court case and press and see the £300k as compensation. I would not judge anyone for choosing this route. But if it was me I would understand that not only are they buying my silence I am also selling my credibility...I am selling the thing that would probably see most people believe me (turning down a massive amount of money). So if later, after accepting the money, I decided to still go for justice I would not cry about people thinking I was a honey trap because I would understand that my actions are a big part of why people see me this way. I would understand that the reason people may think I was more interested in money rather than justice is because I have already proven, with my own actions, that I've put money before justice.

And yes we could also say that he paid to make the situation go away rather than choosing to prove his innocence. And I would put forward a similar argument if someone was asking "Have you ever been falsely accused of rape? Do you know how it feels? would you be prepared to go through the massive media circus that would be inevitable with you being one of the worlds biggest sportsmen?...Or would you be worried about being made out to be a rapist and mud sticking even if you win, so the option of chucking your accuser the equivalent of 30quid (to the rest of us) to make her go away would be tempting?..."

I'm not saying these things are evidence, I'm just saying there is reasons why Icey may have come to his opinion...apart from the fact that he's an obvious hater of women if ever I've seen one, of course.

So, a bit of a ramble I know, but to sum up: If you don't want to be seen as a honey trap then turn down the offer of money. Simple.

Yes Mo, it cuts both ways, I know that.

What can’t be denied is that on PS there’s a default position that the ‘victim’ is ‘a bit of a slag’.

Where are the posts speculating about the accused’s dark nature?

There’s no balance.

Login to get fewer ads

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:38 - Oct 6 with 1356 viewsHighjack

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:05 - Oct 6 by ItchySphincter

What can’t be denied is that on PS there’s a default position that the ‘victim’ is ‘a bit of a slag’.

There’s no balance.

On balance I think everyone would agree that Ronaldo is a bit of a slag.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:53 - Oct 6 with 1349 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If that well respected German newspaper have the documents they claim to (and which Ronaldo's lawyers didn't deny as being real) then it looks like he's in real trouble.

He's innocent until proven guilty anyway. It's a real shame we arrived in the Premier League just as he and others left to go and play abroad.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:13 - Oct 6 with 1343 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:05 - Oct 6 by ItchySphincter

There’s no balance.

You could be right, Itch. I personally think we have both default positions represented but I have no idea at what levels. Are we approaching something we could call balance?...I don't know. I think we need a poll with a few questions: 'Team rapist' 'team victim' 'team justice'.
On second thoughts, those choices may need rephrasing...can't see an honest result coming from those questions.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:14 - Oct 6 with 1341 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 09:53 - Oct 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If that well respected German newspaper have the documents they claim to (and which Ronaldo's lawyers didn't deny as being real) then it looks like he's in real trouble.

He's innocent until proven guilty anyway. It's a real shame we arrived in the Premier League just as he and others left to go and play abroad.

What do the documents claim, Soop?

Edit - It's OK I just looked. They say he admitted that she said "Stop" and "No" during sex. Although, this could include "No, CR7, don't stop". I am of course jesting
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 10:19]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:34 - Oct 6 with 1318 viewsphact0rri

There’s no balance.

feel this too. I see a lot of talk about women not being listened to. That the default assumption when a woman speaks up about sexual violence, that she is lying. And this thread just really cements the truth in this.

This is someone's sister, and someone's daughter who is saying she has been victimized by an awful crime. She has come out to stand up with other women who are speaking out about their experiences. She's taken money to be quiet, and now she's going to have to return this money (is how this is supposed to work as far as I understand).

The facts that we've seen paint a grizzly picture of Ronaldo. I've always liked Ronaldo, and hearing this is rather depressing. But I want to believe her. And I think she has a lot more to lose standing up like this, that she does to gain.

We really need to listen to these women, and if there's no evidence to back it up or there is reasonable doubt thats one thing. But if there's not, you just look like a woman hating jerk.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:53 - Oct 6 with 1308 viewscontroversial_jack

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 08:43 - Oct 6 by peenemunde

Whether the story about him paying money is correct, I don’t know, but one thing is for sure, if you are innocent you shouldn’t pay anyone a single penny.

It's irrelevant if you are innocent or not, mud sticks and would you want to risk a prosecution? Judges, juries etc are not infallible and mistakes are made.I wouldn't want to be in prison even on remand as a rapist
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 11:34 - Oct 6 with 1282 viewspeenemunde

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:53 - Oct 6 by controversial_jack

It's irrelevant if you are innocent or not, mud sticks and would you want to risk a prosecution? Judges, juries etc are not infallible and mistakes are made.I wouldn't want to be in prison even on remand as a rapist

Bollocks. We are not talking about an affair here, it’s rape....if you are innocent you shouldn’t pay a penny.

What he should have done is gone to the police and tell them he’s being accused of rape.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 12:19]
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 12:08 - Oct 6 with 1258 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 10:34 - Oct 6 by phact0rri

feel this too. I see a lot of talk about women not being listened to. That the default assumption when a woman speaks up about sexual violence, that she is lying. And this thread just really cements the truth in this.

This is someone's sister, and someone's daughter who is saying she has been victimized by an awful crime. She has come out to stand up with other women who are speaking out about their experiences. She's taken money to be quiet, and now she's going to have to return this money (is how this is supposed to work as far as I understand).

The facts that we've seen paint a grizzly picture of Ronaldo. I've always liked Ronaldo, and hearing this is rather depressing. But I want to believe her. And I think she has a lot more to lose standing up like this, that she does to gain.

We really need to listen to these women, and if there's no evidence to back it up or there is reasonable doubt thats one thing. But if there's not, you just look like a woman hating jerk.

OK. So we can put you down as 'Team victim' then?

I myself will be in 'Team Justice'. Go Team Justice...#TeamJustice.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 12:09 - Oct 6 with 1256 viewsSoberBaker

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 20:13 - Oct 5 by byron

Oof. You're going to regret that.

Planetswans is in danger!

Lisa! Where are you?

[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 12:10]

AMOW

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 12:56 - Oct 6 with 1219 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 12:09 - Oct 6 by SoberBaker

Oof. You're going to regret that.

Planetswans is in danger!

Lisa! Where are you?

[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 12:10]

Is he 'Batman spreading'?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 13:10 - Oct 6 with 1202 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 11:34 - Oct 6 by peenemunde

Bollocks. We are not talking about an affair here, it’s rape....if you are innocent you shouldn’t pay a penny.

What he should have done is gone to the police and tell them he’s being accused of rape.

Although I don't discount what contra Jack is saying I have to agree with you. It's not fool proof but at least you can say as soon as someone tried to extort money out of you the police were informed.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 13:13 - Oct 6 with 1197 viewscontroversial_jack

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 11:34 - Oct 6 by peenemunde

He obviously wanted to keep his name out of the headlines as I explained mud sticks.
They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 13:17 - Oct 6 with 1195 viewsItchySphincter

You are making some sense here. One of them is clearly lying about the rape but the problem is further compounded by the payment and whether it was extortion, blackmail or hush money, or something else. He’s in deep do-do if rumours are true of documents in which he admits to the crime.

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 13:25 - Oct 6 with 1189 viewsMo_Wives

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 13:17 - Oct 6 by ItchySphincter

You are making some sense here. One of them is clearly lying about the rape but the problem is further compounded by the payment and whether it was extortion, blackmail or hush money, or something else. He’s in deep do-do if rumours are true of documents in which he admits to the crime.

Hear hear

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 13:47 - Oct 6 with 1174 viewsJack_Meoff

Nike statement on the matter:

We're absolutely fine with any and all of our gear being manufactured in absolute misery and exploitation in any Chinese or South East Asian sweatshop; we have absolutely nothing but loyalty to our shareholders to consider in this regard.

However, we'd hate our image to be tarnished by any association with Cristiano Ronaldo should he be found guilty. Rape is unacceptable. We're very much cool with child labour though. Keep buying our shit.

#justdoit

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 14:09 - Oct 6 with 1158 viewsMo_Wives

BTW, this may sound like a stupid statement on the surface but does anyone know more about the documents where he's admitted she said 'no' and 'stop'? I have only seen a headline from the sun so know little. But is it claimed that he admitted she said 'no' and 'stop' during sex but he carried on? Or is it saying he admitted she said 'no' and 'stop' so he stopped? Or are they just saying he admitted she said 'no' and 'stop' and leaving it at that?

It sounds like a stupid question but it's not unlikely that newspapers would hype up the headline to sell papers. And it's odd that a man saying 'I didn't rape her' would then admit that he did rape her (unless he believed he was off the record or he wrongly believes that not stopping when asked is not rape)

Good luck, Mr Cooper

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 01:30 - Oct 7 with 1058 viewsphact0rri

They're saying Cristiano Ronaldo is being accused of rape.. on 12:08 - Oct 6 by Mo_Wives

OK. So we can put you down as 'Team victim' then?

I myself will be in 'Team Justice'. Go Team Justice...#TeamJustice.

If justice is silencing a voice because you don't want to believe something, despite the glowing facts.... they do say justice is blind...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024