Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nordfeldt 20:12 - Oct 6 with 2654 viewsMagic_Michu

What a load of shyte for their winner.

Scully must be livid.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Nordfeldt on 20:15 - Oct 6 with 2638 viewshydraulicjack

Should have saved 2 of those today distribution not very good either...bring back Erwin ..potter

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Nordfeldt on 20:16 - Oct 6 with 2632 viewsangryjack

The tw@t also afraid of crosses don't come off his line he's useless
Nordfeldt on 21:08 - Oct 6 with 2484 viewsLoyal

I agree Erwin would haven't let in three today but one result and these type of posts are no't productive.
Number one keeper now is obvious.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nordfeldt on 21:18 - Oct 6 with 2448 viewsdickythorpe

Not the man for this level. His fancy footwork has my heart in my mouth and he's not the most agile.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 21:19]
Nordfeldt on 21:27 - Oct 6 with 2407 viewsSwansea93

I always worry whenever he touches the ball, he's slow at getting down aswell, felt alot more comfortable with Mulder in the goal.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Nordfeldt on 21:34 - Oct 6 with 2378 viewsTim_Harry

Surely there can be no reasonable argument for Nordfeldt over Mulder?

Please don't tell me there's another bizarre contract clause like in other deals!

Another Davies over Stewart type situation!
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 21:35]
Nordfeldt on 21:44 - Oct 6 with 2332 viewsPentyrchJack

Agree. Milder has to be No.1. Nordfelt is glued to his goal line and I don't think he kicked long even once today which is a shame as we outpaced them.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Nordfeldt on 21:45 - Oct 6 with 2321 viewsKrisP

Nordfeldt on 21:34 - Oct 6 by Tim_Harry

Surely there can be no reasonable argument for Nordfeldt over Mulder?

Please don't tell me there's another bizarre contract clause like in other deals!

Another Davies over Stewart type situation!
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 21:35]

It's because his distribution is quicker and better. Crazy to prioritize that over a keeper who knows he has hands though.
Login to get fewer ads

Nordfeldt on 21:47 - Oct 6 with 2306 viewsjack2jack

I agree that Mulder should be our No 1, I think we all agree, he's shown his worth, as for the goals today, they were all pretty much point blank range, and the guys in front of him, probably should have done better, in fairness, just trying to add balance here, just an opinion.
Nordfeldt on 21:55 - Oct 6 with 2254 viewswestside

Never rated Nordfeldt.

He ain't good enough at this level.
Nordfeldt on 22:04 - Oct 6 with 2207 viewsUxbridge

The winner was poor goalkeeping. Didnt look much he could do with the others, but would need to see the highlights.

I can only assume Scully was carrying something.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Nordfeldt on 22:12 - Oct 6 with 2162 viewsTim_Harry

Nordfeldt on 21:45 - Oct 6 by KrisP

It's because his distribution is quicker and better. Crazy to prioritize that over a keeper who knows he has hands though.

You may have to elaborate there. I'm not really sure what you mean.

From what I've seen so far Nordfelt has absolutely nothing over Mulder. Not one single attribute.

Just my opinion. :)
Nordfeldt on 22:41 - Oct 6 with 2086 viewsKrisP

Nordfeldt on 22:12 - Oct 6 by Tim_Harry

You may have to elaborate there. I'm not really sure what you mean.

From what I've seen so far Nordfelt has absolutely nothing over Mulder. Not one single attribute.

Just my opinion. :)

I think he's probably better with the ball at his feet than Mulder. He played a couple of long passes today that put half our midfielders to shame. And played it out from the back for the Celina goal where most would have booted it. We have no way of knowing for certain but it's my only guess as to why he would be preferred over Mulder who is CLEARLY a better shot atopper and defender of crosses.
Nordfeldt on 23:24 - Oct 6 with 2010 viewsEU5Makaveli

Nordfeldt on 22:41 - Oct 6 by KrisP

I think he's probably better with the ball at his feet than Mulder. He played a couple of long passes today that put half our midfielders to shame. And played it out from the back for the Celina goal where most would have booted it. We have no way of knowing for certain but it's my only guess as to why he would be preferred over Mulder who is CLEARLY a better shot atopper and defender of crosses.

Have to disagree, I think Mulder is far superior with that ball at his feet

For me, shit stopping and crosses were up for debate and by today’s showing Mulder takes them too
Nordfeldt on 23:32 - Oct 6 with 1980 viewsicecoldjack

After seeing both keepers in action id say Mulder is the better keeper, something about nordfeld makes me always think there's a howler waiting to happen, for a big bloke he looks bit of a fairy in commanding his area.

Goalkeeper is the least of our worries though, a goal scorer to help Ollie is what we really miss, will Bony ever make it onto the pitch and if he does how many games will he need to get up to speed before the threat of injury strikes again ?
Nordfeldt on 23:41 - Oct 6 with 1952 viewsKilkennyjack

Nordfeldt on 23:32 - Oct 6 by icecoldjack

After seeing both keepers in action id say Mulder is the better keeper, something about nordfeld makes me always think there's a howler waiting to happen, for a big bloke he looks bit of a fairy in commanding his area.

Goalkeeper is the least of our worries though, a goal scorer to help Ollie is what we really miss, will Bony ever make it onto the pitch and if he does how many games will he need to get up to speed before the threat of injury strikes again ?

Yes agreed.

Not fair on Oli.

Keeper is a no brainer.
Surely its obvious even in training.
How did this guy even start the season as our number 1 ?

Beware of the Risen People

Nordfeldt on 01:07 - Oct 7 with 1831 viewsLoyal

Nordfeldt on 23:24 - Oct 6 by EU5Makaveli

Have to disagree, I think Mulder is far superior with that ball at his feet

For me, shit stopping and crosses were up for debate and by today’s showing Mulder takes them too

You need a plumber not a goalkeeper.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nordfeldt on 17:57 - Oct 7 with 1414 viewsBadlands

Nordfeldt on 23:41 - Oct 6 by Kilkennyjack

Yes agreed.

Not fair on Oli.

Keeper is a no brainer.
Surely its obvious even in training.
How did this guy even start the season as our number 1 ?

Not fair on Oli?
His job is to score goals - how many chances did he cough up? I counted 5.
On that performance criticism is deserved.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Nordfeldt on 20:30 - Oct 7 with 1291 viewsbuilthjack

Nordfeldt on 17:57 - Oct 7 by Badlands

Not fair on Oli?
His job is to score goals - how many chances did he cough up? I counted 5.
On that performance criticism is deserved.

He does tend to slide in on his arse with no idea whether he is going to make contact.
Needs to read the cross better and step forward and stroke it in.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Nordfeldt on 21:03 - Oct 7 with 1234 viewsploppy

Regardless of who's been in goal, we've conceded really poor goals against Ipswich (2) and Bristol City (1). And they were all from close range, and at home. It's strange given how many clean sheets we've kept.
Nordfeldt on 21:18 - Oct 7 with 1215 viewsBadlands

Nordfeldt on 20:30 - Oct 7 by builthjack

He does tend to slide in on his arse with no idea whether he is going to make contact.
Needs to read the cross better and step forward and stroke it in.

Someone near me also pointed out he has started to go down easier than a 10 bob tart.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024