Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway 18:25 - Oct 25 with 3520 viewswaynekerr55

Why oh why?

No doubt ECB will pop along to mock me for having a dishwasher and a driveway 🤣

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 18:30 - Oct 25 with 1860 viewsBrynCartwright

I can understand getting annoyed with people parking their cars across a driveway as it is just inconsiderate, but cannot see the problem with cars using a driveway to turn around.

It is temporary surely?

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 18:31 - Oct 25 with 1858 viewscontroversial_jack

What's the problem with someone turning in your driveway?
People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 18:36 - Oct 25 with 1828 viewsjack2jack

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 18:31 - Oct 25 by controversial_jack

What's the problem with someone turning in your driveway?

It does become a problem if they are on your property, and damage something like a brick pillar, gate, or even worse reverse over your cat/dog or god forgot your child playing outside.
People have no consideration or respect, some are complete cvnts.👍
People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 18:42 - Oct 25 with 1820 viewslifelong

Somebody parking across your driveway is not on, also someone turning in your driveway could possibly be putting members of your family at risk, especially if there are children in the household.
There are some inconsiderate tw@ts about.
People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 18:42 - Oct 25 with 1817 viewsItchySphincter

Someone’s parked a burger van outside my house for about three weeks, what do folks think about that?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 18:46 - Oct 25 with 1789 viewsjackal

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 18:42 - Oct 25 by ItchySphincter

Someone’s parked a burger van outside my house for about three weeks, what do folks think about that?

I wouldn't relish that!
People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 18:47 - Oct 25 with 1786 viewslonglostjack

There should be a Party that addresses the needs of grumpy old men. Never mind all this Brexit crap !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 18:58 - Oct 25 with 1751 viewsFlashberryjack

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 18:42 - Oct 25 by ItchySphincter

Do you get a discount ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 19:15 - Oct 25 with 1716 viewsexiledclaseboy

‘Sok, Wayne. I have a driveway myself. I’m very middle class and gauche these days. People blocking or obstructing a driveway is just rude. Don’t care about people using it to manoeuvre though.

I still have no use for a dishwasher while washing up liquid is freely available.

Poll: Tory leader

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 19:31 - Oct 25 with 1667 viewspikeypaul

That’s what happens when you life in a caravan on a fairground😏😏😏

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 20:04 - Oct 25 with 1628 viewswaynekerr55

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 19:15 - Oct 25 by exiledclaseboy

‘Sok, Wayne. I have a driveway myself. I’m very middle class and gauche these days. People blocking or obstructing a driveway is just rude. Don’t care about people using it to manoeuvre though.

I still have no use for a dishwasher while washing up liquid is freely available.

Ironically my dishwasher is on the go as we speak 😁

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 20:14 - Oct 25 with 1609 viewsbuilthjack

You lucky boy

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 20:27 - Oct 25 with 1595 viewsBrynCartwright

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 18:42 - Oct 25 by lifelong

Somebody parking across your driveway is not on, also someone turning in your driveway could possibly be putting members of your family at risk, especially if there are children in the household.
There are some inconsiderate tw@ts about.

Sorry downvoted by mistake. Tried to upvote but it won't let me. I will up vote one of your other posts Lifey.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 20:32 - Oct 25 with 1582 viewscontroversial_jack

A few weeks ago i was physically attacked by someone because i parked outside his house a few times because i couldn't park outside mine.He seemed to think he had a right to park outside his property. I'm not sure he even understood after the police spoke to him about it.

The police said there are more incidents of parking rage that probably any other incident they deal with
People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 20:37 - Oct 25 with 1577 viewsHighjack

I came home to find a Tesco delivery van in my drive delivering to the house opposite. Took a photo and complained and got £25 of vouchers. Happy times.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 20:38 - Oct 25 with 1569 viewswaynekerr55

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 20:32 - Oct 25 by controversial_jack

A few weeks ago i was physically attacked by someone because i parked outside his house a few times because i couldn't park outside mine.He seemed to think he had a right to park outside his property. I'm not sure he even understood after the police spoke to him about it.

The police said there are more incidents of parking rage that probably any other incident they deal with

Parking on the road is a different conversation altogether, blocking someone's drive is just cúntish.

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 20:40 - Oct 25 with 1568 viewsjack2jack

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 20:37 - Oct 25 by Highjack

I came home to find a Tesco delivery van in my drive delivering to the house opposite. Took a photo and complained and got £25 of vouchers. Happy times.

Don't bother with the jacket potatoes👍
People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 21:14 - Oct 25 with 1524 viewsFlashberryjack

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 20:38 - Oct 25 by waynekerr55

Parking on the road is a different conversation altogether, blocking someone's drive is just cúntish.

And anyone using my drive to turn round can f*ck of as well.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 21:26 - Oct 25 with 1514 viewsWarwickHunt

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 20:04 - Oct 25 by waynekerr55

Ironically my dishwasher is on the go as we speak 😁

Give her a hand with the drying.
People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 21:38 - Oct 25 with 1488 viewsCatullus

I've had several disagreements with people parking on my drive, people used to park across it too, people are selfish, stupid and ignorant and there's far too many people around.

I have a dishwasher too, me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 22:05 - Oct 25 with 1435 viewsbluey_the_blue

We get a lot of hospital staff and students parking illegally in our street - obstructing pavements, parking on corners, parking on dropped kerbs. At one point some were even parking in driveways. Now, whilst a few got damaged by hotheads nearby, I just reported them. At one stage police got vehicles towed away.

It's calmed down a bit but you still get the self-entitled student. "Blocking the pavement? Who am I blocking". Well f*ckwit, for one the family next door with a young child who would have to walk in the road...
People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 22:55 - Oct 25 with 1394 viewsjackrmee

Burger me!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 22:57 - Oct 25 with 1393 viewsjackrmee

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 20:32 - Oct 25 by controversial_jack

People parking on my piece of road directly outside my house risk a violent death.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 22:58 - Oct 25 with 1392 viewsjackrmee

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 22:05 - Oct 25 by bluey_the_blue

We get a lot of hospital staff and students parking illegally in our street - obstructing pavements, parking on corners, parking on dropped kerbs. At one point some were even parking in driveways. Now, whilst a few got damaged by hotheads nearby, I just reported them. At one stage police got vehicles towed away.

It's calmed down a bit but you still get the self-entitled student. "Blocking the pavement? Who am I blocking". Well f*ckwit, for one the family next door with a young child who would have to walk in the road...

Sounds like fuking Beirut mate. Don't know how you cope.

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 23:13 - Oct 25 with 1377 viewsScottishEddie

People parking across your driveway/turning in your driveway on 22:05 - Oct 25 by bluey_the_blue

Just burst out laughing!!

You are on a wind up right?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024