Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trick or Treat? 16:48 - Oct 31 with 4566 viewsJackfath

I don't like Halloween. A total Americanism.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Trick or Treat? on 20:39 - Oct 31 with 1311 viewscentrestandswan

Modern Christmas an invention of the Coca Cola Co. The religious element being driven back by consumerism from the country that the holy rollers put themselves forward as the nation saviours . Praise the Lord where's my credit card ?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Trick or Treat? on 20:42 - Oct 31 with 1305 viewsBrynCartwright

Trick or Treat? on 20:26 - Oct 31 by builthjack

They end up with only those that can afford it, whilst their best mates are left at home.

If a mate of mine expected me to drop 2 or 3 grand on their stag doo in Vegas i would tell em to effin get a grip. Got to admit though Vegas is brilliant!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Trick or Treat? on 20:45 - Oct 31 with 1296 viewsThursday

Something is lost on me. I remember trick or treating 35+ years ago in the lead up to scrounging some more for the guy.

Dressed up unobtrusively today and spent less than 15 bucks.
Trick or Treat? on 22:04 - Oct 31 with 1245 viewslonglostjack

Trick or Treat? on 20:22 - Oct 31 by builthjack

That Christmas thing is another. It was only celebrated for the first time in AD336.
How the fck does that work?

The Pagans were having too much of a good time so the Christians decided that they could do with a bit of a knees up too.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Trick or Treat? on 13:21 - Nov 1 with 1158 viewsEbo

No doubt the same bell ends who have been 'celebrating' Halloween for a whole week before the event will now spend the next 2 months letting off fireworks and playing Christmas records a whole 8 weeks before Christmas.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Trick or Treat? on 13:38 - Nov 1 with 1155 viewsWingstandwood

Trick or Treat? on 13:21 - Nov 1 by Ebo

No doubt the same bell ends who have been 'celebrating' Halloween for a whole week before the event will now spend the next 2 months letting off fireworks and playing Christmas records a whole 8 weeks before Christmas.

I know someone who puts up her Xmas decorations up in mid October...I'm all for getting kids gee'd up with a nice 25th December run-in but she is only a year or two from her fifty years birthday with two grown up kids.

I've noticed the time gap gets lesser with every passing generation, and in 100 years time people will be taking their Xmas tree down in mid January and put it back up again in March. And in 200 years time every house will have a Christmas tree permanently on display twelve months a year.

Argus!

Trick or Treat? on 13:57 - Nov 1 with 1141 viewsgolly47

Trick or Treat? on 20:01 - Oct 31 by centrestandswan

"Baby showers" WTF is that all about another import from across the Pond.

Don't forget:

Aspartame
McDonalds
Mass produced firearms
The atomic bomb
Mainstream reality television
The clap-on light
Jason Levien and Steve Kaplan

Poll: What was worse?

Trick or Treat? on 14:22 - Nov 1 with 1130 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Trick or Treat? on 20:22 - Oct 31 by builthjack

That Christmas thing is another. It was only celebrated for the first time in AD336.
How the fck does that work?

It was a particularly long year .......
Perhaps it was mean to be celebrated every 336 years? Would suit me, blatant consumerism and customers fighting one another for the last G I Joe with the Kung Fu grip I'll never understand.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Trick or Treat? on 17:13 - Nov 1 with 1103 viewswaynekerr55

Trick or Treat? on 17:13 - Oct 31 by jackson5

Got this for my front door should scare a few buggers away

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Trick or Treat? on 10:22 - Nov 5 with 1002 viewscontroversial_jack

Trick or Treat? on 20:15 - Oct 31 by Wingstandwood

Aye, I only found out about those existing within the last year....

Another vainglorious ego-tripping 'act-like-an-Hello-Magazine celeb' thing is HAVING A STAG DO' IN LAS VEGAS, wtf why is Wind Street no longer good enough? Nah got to go to a more exotic location like em celebs do.

Many youngsters don't wanna give the impression of being "down to earth" these days.

Wind street is full of kids
Trick or Treat? on 13:20 - Nov 5 with 958 viewsPegojack

Trick or Treat? on 20:14 - Oct 31 by lifelong

It’s bonfire night in a few days then Christmas in a few weeks, you’ve got to love this time of the year.

Yeah, let's all burn a Catholic.
Trick or Treat? on 17:13 - Nov 5 with 934 viewsLeonWasGod

Trick or Treat? on 20:14 - Oct 31 by lifelong

It’s bonfire night in a few days then Christmas in a few weeks, you’ve got to love this time of the year.

With Thanksgiving in the middle. Lovely stuff for those of us who aren't miserable twâts
Trick or Treat? on 16:45 - Nov 6 with 875 viewsEbo

Trick or Treat? on 13:38 - Nov 1 by Wingstandwood

I know someone who puts up her Xmas decorations up in mid October...I'm all for getting kids gee'd up with a nice 25th December run-in but she is only a year or two from her fifty years birthday with two grown up kids.

I've noticed the time gap gets lesser with every passing generation, and in 100 years time people will be taking their Xmas tree down in mid January and put it back up again in March. And in 200 years time every house will have a Christmas tree permanently on display twelve months a year.

There are 2 houses near the gadlys in Aberdare who have had their Christmas decorations up since Halloween. I just cannot for the life of me grasp why???

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Trick or Treat? on 16:47 - Nov 6 with 873 viewsLohengrin

Trick or Treat? on 16:45 - Nov 6 by Ebo

There are 2 houses near the gadlys in Aberdare who have had their Christmas decorations up since Halloween. I just cannot for the life of me grasp why???

Why? Clay class at the local Comp has a lot to answer for.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024