Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 01:30 - Dec 4 with 28429 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 14:25]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:10 - Dec 8 with 3361 viewsGlyn1

Good to see the experienced players back in, which should quash some of the conspiracy theories about not playing them. Time for Mulder to prove himself and keep a clean sheet because that's our best back 4 in front of him.

I'm feeling more confident now. 0 - 2.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:34 - Dec 8 with 3115 viewsJango

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:10 - Dec 8 by Glyn1

Good to see the experienced players back in, which should quash some of the conspiracy theories about not playing them. Time for Mulder to prove himself and keep a clean sheet because that's our best back 4 in front of him.

I'm feeling more confident now. 0 - 2.

Bit strange bringing both Dyer and Routledge in after playing no footy at all for so long.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:41 - Dec 8 with 3038 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:34 - Dec 8 by Jango

Bit strange bringing both Dyer and Routledge in after playing no footy at all for so long.

yeh thankgod, because our youngsters need a good hard kick up the backside lately

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:42 - Dec 8 with 3045 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:34 - Dec 8 by Jango

Its in their contracts mun. You play both or neither.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:47 - Dec 8 with 2993 viewstrinityann

Too many changes again, Potter is getting on par with Bradley. I expect another defeat now.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:58 - Dec 8 with 2914 viewsGM1984

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:47 - Dec 8 by trinityann

Too many changes again, Potter is getting on par with Bradley. I expect another defeat now.

Anyone got any streams for today’s game?
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:00 - Dec 8 with 2887 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:47 - Dec 8 by trinityann

Now you are in for it, mentioning GP in the same breath as BB.
I did that and some fans were very upset.
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:01 - Dec 8 with 2859 viewsOldjack

0-1 Can we hang on !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:02 - Dec 8 with 2859 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:02 - Dec 8 with 2858 viewsBLAZE

Love Routs
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:02 - Dec 8 with 2858 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I suppose what is strange is that Dyer and Routledge have not been making the bench?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:02 - Dec 8 with 2844 viewsCaptain_Sham

Fk aye McKay(e)
[Post edited 8 Dec 2018 15:05]

Its just a ride.

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:03 - Dec 8 with 2823 viewsChief

what a start!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:03 - Dec 8 with 2822 viewslonglostjack

Great pressing !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 8 with 2702 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:41 - Dec 8 by SgorioFruit

yeh thankgod, because our youngsters need a good hard kick up the backside lately

BUMPED

routledge scores

BUMPED

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 8 with 2689 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:01 - Dec 8 by Oldjack

0-1 Can we hang on !

I'm taking the dog out!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:11 - Dec 8 with 2515 viewscentrestandswan

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:06 - Dec 8 by JACKMANANDBOY

I'm taking the dog out!

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:12 - Dec 8 with 2461 viewswestwalesed

What's happened? Nasty looking injury......

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 8 with 2130 viewsCaptain_Sham

YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR

Its just a ride.

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:23 - Dec 8 with 2108 viewsOldjack

0-2 just smile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:23 - Dec 8 with 2105 viewsepaul

Yeeessssssssssssssssssssss og!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:23 - Dec 8 with 2105 viewslonglostjack

Lovely

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:24 - Dec 8 with 2076 viewsSgorioFruit

anyone got a radio commentary link

The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:25 - Dec 8 with 1992 viewsswan65split

Dyer and Routs....why oh why do we play them?
The Official Brentford FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:27 - Dec 8 with 1917 viewsCaptain_Sham

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024