Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? 22:13 - Dec 8 with 55162 viewsjackharris

Anyone know what the F*ck happened there after the match. I heard that group of ‘our so called fans’ on the way back to Brentford Railway Station, tried to attack this Club. The Brentford fans in there are alleging a few of them had knives..! I think the Met Police broke things up really quickly but this could be quite a worrying turn of events?

There are of course two sides to every story, so it would be nice if there was someone present who could give the other side of the story?

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:53 - Dec 9 with 4122 viewsChief

Quite a bit on twitter from both Brentford and Swans fans about it kicking off. Also saw a tweet from a Millwall fan with a picture of a guy lying on the ground who was described as "Swansea's top boy".

Also saw a picture of a massive flag saying Flemish Jacks (totally unrelated to the hooligan talk)

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:21 - Dec 9 with 3989 viewsmajorraglan

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:17 - Dec 9 by Andy1300

Cuba is a cracking place to Holiday, it's not cheap either.

I agree with this, went there with the wife before we got married and had a great time. Great hotel and great people, they didn’t have much but were very friendly. Havana was fab.
One of the guys I worked with went to Jamaica, he was warned not to go leave the complex under any circumstances.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:21 - Dec 9 with 3988 viewslonglostjack

If there was trouble I’d hazard a guess that it’d be more likely to be Rangers fans pretending to be Jacks.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:26 - Dec 9 with 3967 viewsN_T_J

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:21 - Dec 9 by majorraglan

I agree with this, went there with the wife before we got married and had a great time. Great hotel and great people, they didn’t have much but were very friendly. Havana was fab.
One of the guys I worked with went to Jamaica, he was warned not to go leave the complex under any circumstances.

I'm in Jamaica as we speak, and we and a lot of the guests leave the hotel daily.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:39 - Dec 9 with 3905 viewsChief

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 22:21 - Dec 9 by longlostjack

If there was trouble I’d hazard a guess that it’d be more likely to be Rangers fans pretending to be Jacks.

I see what you've done there. Spot on by looks of it.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 23:36 - Dec 9 with 3755 viewsbuilthjack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:53 - Dec 9 by Chief

Quite a bit on twitter from both Brentford and Swans fans about it kicking off. Also saw a tweet from a Millwall fan with a picture of a guy lying on the ground who was described as "Swansea's top boy".

Also saw a picture of a massive flag saying Flemish Jacks (totally unrelated to the hooligan talk)

I have met the Flemish Jacks. They have been at The Liberty at least twice this season. nice bunch, about 20 of them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 00:06 - Dec 10 with 3701 viewscontroversial_jack

I contacted the Inverness Lodge by email and they replied and confirmed that the club was indeed attacked by Swansea fans, but thankfully there were only minor injuries, but was a shock to the club and it's patrons.

No mention of knives or anyone being taken to hospital. It appears we still have our share of knuckledraggers, unfortunately.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 01:03 - Dec 10 with 3651 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 14:40 - Dec 9 by byron

Let’s be honest here, you lot have form for smashing up pubs, the less people in there the better it would appear a la the owain or whatever it was a few years ago in canton when you got your arses handed back for the bother. As for knives, surely not, the lowest of the low carry them. Got to be bull s.

Silly cnt. And this from a Cardiff fan FFS 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 01:06 - Dec 10 with 3648 viewsLoyal

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 18:34 - Dec 9 by byron

Well, you are Swansea, anything is possible...😂😂

Listen mate just because the jacks have been booting you up and down South Wales for years you don't have to come on here with your usual nonsense, put the beer down and have a word with yourself.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 07:11 - Dec 10 with 3508 viewsTailGunner

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 19:24 - Dec 9 by Lohengrin

I’ve got a sort of nodding acquaintance with a group of Belgians that have travelled back and forth for quite a few years, mate. I think it unlikely they would have been involved in any disorder, impossible to believe they could have initiated it.

Echo this.
Bumped into Gert & a few of the Belgian lads before the game, haven't seen them for yonks. Great bunch who have been coming over for many years, never been any bother.

I remember well when they brought 80 over for s league 2 game at Barnet.

A great bunch of lads. I'd be very surprised if they were involved.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 07:43 - Dec 10 with 3457 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 21:53 - Dec 9 by Chief

Ah loyal, there you are, bit concerned after read this. teased you out, again. 😜

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 07:46 - Dec 10 with 3452 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 01:03 - Dec 10 by Loyal

Silly cnt. And this from a Cardiff fan FFS 😂

It was prob just tank and the boys

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 10:59 - Dec 10 with 3191 viewscontroversial_jack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 07:43 - Dec 10 by byron

Ah loyal, there you are, bit concerned after read this. teased you out, again. 😜

The Inverness club confirmed there was only minor damages and injuries, so nobody knocked out and no knives involved, so stop spreading lies and bullshit
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:05 - Dec 10 with 3181 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Can't the administrator remove BYRON'S access to our forum. He is continually trying to stir up hatred and trouble.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:15 - Dec 10 with 3159 viewswaynekerr55

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:05 - Dec 10 by felixstowe_jack

Can't the administrator remove BYRON'S access to our forum. He is continually trying to stir up hatred and trouble.

On the proviso that PeRcH returns, perhaps?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:25 - Dec 10 with 3130 viewssainthelens

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:05 - Dec 10 by felixstowe_jack

News coming in they've found an MP dead wearing pink knickers, wearing a gimp mask with an orange in his mouth and dildo up his arse. He was also wearing a Cardiff kit....but police have not made the last part public as so to spare his family of any humiliation.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:54 - Dec 10 with 3068 views34dfgdf54

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 10:59 - Dec 10 by controversial_jack

The Inverness club confirmed there was only minor damages and injuries, so nobody knocked out and no knives involved, so stop spreading lies and bullshit

There were definitely a few boys who took a hammering.

They were hanging around Brentford long after everyone else went home were set upon in retaliation to earlier incidents.

**I've been told, didn't witness it myself.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 11:59]
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 12:39 - Dec 10 with 2966 viewsbyron

You mean the chief and the bloke who started the rumours Shirley? I was merely making reference to Swansea fans attacking pubs in years gone by....I know, let’s forget that ever happened eh? We British are good at burying our heads in the sand.

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 12:40 - Dec 10 with 2957 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:54 - Dec 10 by 34dfgdf54

There were definitely a few boys who took a hammering.

They were hanging around Brentford long after everyone else went home were set upon in retaliation to earlier incidents.

**I've been told, didn't witness it myself.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 11:59]

Stop stirr8ng up trouble or you will be banned. Nothing happened

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 12:41 - Dec 10 with 2949 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 11:25 - Dec 10 by sainthelens

News coming in they've found an MP dead wearing pink knickers, wearing a gimp mask with an orange in his mouth and dildo up his arse. He was also wearing a Cardiff kit....but police have not made the last part public as so to spare his family of any humiliation.

Seriously? WTF.

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 12:43 - Dec 10 with 2946 viewsWarwickHunt

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 12:41 - Dec 10 by byron

Seriously? WTF.

Fück off, you tedious cünt.
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 12:51 - Dec 10 with 2924 viewsbyron

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 12:43 - Dec 10 by WarwickHunt

Fück off, you tedious cünt.

Alright, I will. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Benny

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 14:42 - Dec 10 with 2758 viewspencoedjack

He’s like a little gimp in the corner.

Keep him makes you realise how sad life can get when’s he’s about.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2018 14:43]
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 14:52 - Dec 10 with 2729 viewsangryjack

The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 10:59 - Dec 10 by controversial_jack

There was someone knocked out I know him
The Inverness Lodge Club Brentford Attacked? on 15:58 - Dec 10 with 2612 viewskarnataka

Does anyone else reading this thread feel like they're in some sort of 45 year timewarp? (Apart from it's on a website via the internet which are 2 words and concepts that didn't exist in 1973 of course)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024