Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is this site so quiet these days ? 21:26 - Dec 20 with 9008 viewsbonymine

Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:29 - Dec 20 with 3491 viewsOldjack

It's the loss of Prem status ,along with the Greedy ones in control of the club, there's not a whole lot to smile about theses days

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:45 - Dec 20 with 3457 viewsDarran

Because there’s so many humourless çunts on here it’s just not fun.
It used to be the funniest place on the www but at the moment it isn’t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:47 - Dec 20 with 3447 viewsThrasher6

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:45 - Dec 20 by Darran

Because there’s so many humourless çunts on here it’s just not fun.
It used to be the funniest place on the www but at the moment it isn’t.

This

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 21:47 - Dec 20 with 3444 viewsDr_Winston

Too many tedious berks posting the same shit over and over.

Too many people thinking they're funny and on a wind up but actually being essentially the same as the first group.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:02 - Dec 20 with 3399 viewsSwanseajill

I find it difficult To post most days due to th adverts completely dominating this site.

Pages continually reloading as " there is a problem with the page" Yes I have an old iPad but it's only PS that I have these problems with.
Just remembered....News sites too! I never bother to click the links..

Sending this quickly, before the page reloads.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:12 - Dec 20 with 3372 viewsGowerjack

Relegation.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:34 - Dec 20 with 3319 viewsdickythorpe

11years ago this month I joined. The site has lost its way since Fans network got involved.
Plus horrible ads and pop ups.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:41 - Dec 20 with 3297 viewsGaryjack

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:34 - Dec 20 by dickythorpe

11years ago this month I joined. The site has lost its way since Fans network got involved.

Nothing to do with facebook and tvvatter then?
Login to get fewer ads

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:42 - Dec 20 with 3293 viewsItchySphincter

People climbing over themselves to be offended by anything and everything. Booooooring.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:50 - Dec 20 with 3271 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

GeT PeRch back he’ll liven the place up

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:51 - Dec 20 with 3259 viewsDarran

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:50 - Dec 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

GeT PeRch back he’ll liven the place up

More humour we want not that depressing cùnt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:57 - Dec 20 with 3246 viewsjack2jack

Wibble.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 23:36 - Dec 20 with 3165 viewsraynor94

In over 15 years of posting on here, sadly this site is dying, every post degenerates to a squabble between certain posters and Byron, and my cock is bigger than yours.

It used to be full of invention, and humour on here, the Friday night club a prime example.

But now nearly every thread ends up in personal abuse, a sad state of affairs

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 23:46 - Dec 20 with 3147 viewsDJack

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:34 - Dec 20 by dickythorpe

Aye. I lurked on site for a while but after a particular game I signed up to vent about Kenny.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 00:03 - Dec 21 with 3129 viewsbuilthjack

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 23:36 - Dec 20 by raynor94

In over 15 years of posting on here, sadly this site is dying, every post degenerates to a squabble between certain posters and Byron, and my cock is bigger than yours.

It used to be full of invention, and humour on here, the Friday night club a prime example.

Yes, have differences, just don't make it too personal.
Who are the worst abusers Rayns?
Agree, the Byron stuff is getting out of hand.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 00:16 - Dec 21 with 3114 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 23:36 - Dec 20 by raynor94

Agree.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 04:27 - Dec 21 with 3029 viewswobbly

User names on the right hand side.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 06:10 - Dec 21 with 2987 viewsjackal

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 22:02 - Dec 20 by Swanseajill

I find it difficult To post most days due to th adverts completely dominating this site.

Pages continually reloading as " there is a problem with the page" Yes I have an old iPad but it's only PS that I have these problems with.
Just remembered....News sites too! I never bother to click the links..

Sending this quickly, before the page reloads.

I never get any adverts at all.

I'm not computer savvy at all, but my son put ad-block on my lap top.

Never a problem. Touches wood!
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 07:03 - Dec 21 with 2960 viewsCooperman

Too many WUM’s.
Too much personal abuse. This reached new levels in 2018.
Too much arguing over ridiculous points. Regular occurrences of 20 page threads of nothing.
Depressing performances on the football front.

These are the reasons why some of the PS legends hardly post here any more.

The first point is getting worse. On the positive side the latter three points are on a slight upward trend. The place can recover and a regular injection of humour will go a long way.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 07:11 - Dec 21 with 2948 viewsJackfath

The reason why this site is so quiet these days is because board legends like me hardly ever post any more.

FACT.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 07:29 - Dec 21 with 2907 viewsbyron

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 00:03 - Dec 21 by builthjack

Yes, have differences, just don't make it too personal.
Who are the worst abusers Rayns?
Agree, the Byron stuff is getting out of hand.

Well here is a present for you, I’m done with it. I’m out.

Benny

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 07:44 - Dec 21 with 2888 viewsMrSwerve

The old forum layout was far more user friendly than this fansnetwork one. I’ve got used to the crap factor now but I remember initially most thinking wtf.

The site has always had its characters but the last year or so it has been full of trolls, with nothing to add to the debate, or humour on the site. I think the word ‘troll’ is overused these days but it’s certainly true of a good handful of posters on here.

Also relegation was always going to have an effect. The lack of streams mean that there are less people coming on here to discuss the game as it plays out.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 07:58 - Dec 21 with 2878 viewsbuilthjack

It could of course be that people have other things going on in their lives. Most likely I would think.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 07:58 - Dec 21 with 2878 viewsjack247

I don’t think it’s relegation, this site seemed to be busier 10-15 years ago. It may have just been more entertaining, but it felt busier.

What happens now, is once a decent thread starts, it gets hijacked by the ‘look at me’ crowd and the good posts get lost in a sea of tedium.
Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 08:00 - Dec 21 with 2875 viewsbuilthjack

Why is this site so quiet these days ? on 07:58 - Dec 21 by jack247

I don’t think it’s relegation, this site seemed to be busier 10-15 years ago. It may have just been more entertaining, but it felt busier.

What happens now, is once a decent thread starts, it gets hijacked by the ‘look at me’ crowd and the good posts get lost in a sea of tedium.

Who are these "look at me " people?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024