Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Police raid traveller site 12:07 - Jan 15 with 6343 viewsJackfath

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-police-raid-traveller

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Police raid traveller site on 16:38 - Jan 15 with 4414 viewsWingstandwood

This type of reactive police action warm the cockles of my soul and heartens me intensely.

Aggressive raids using the element of surprise whether coming from police/military have psychological/deterrent effect.

Nothing beats the morale sapping disorientation shock-effect of a police battering ram going through a door late at night or in the early hours of the morning. It makes many a criminal go to bed every night with a second thought or two.

Argus!

Police raid traveller site on 18:03 - Jan 15 with 4317 viewsKilkennyjack

Police raid traveller site on 16:38 - Jan 15 by Wingstandwood

This type of reactive police action warm the cockles of my soul and heartens me intensely.

Aggressive raids using the element of surprise whether coming from police/military have psychological/deterrent effect.

Nothing beats the morale sapping disorientation shock-effect of a police battering ram going through a door late at night or in the early hours of the morning. It makes many a criminal go to bed every night with a second thought or two.

Enforce the law, of course.

Not sure midnight style raids are the way forward though.

Surely proactive policing is what is needed ?

Beware of the Risen People

Police raid traveller site on 18:19 - Jan 15 with 4296 viewsHumpty

Police raid traveller site on 18:03 - Jan 15 by Kilkennyjack

Enforce the law, of course.

Not sure midnight style raids are the way forward though.

Surely proactive policing is what is needed ?

How do you proactively prevent people from burgling if they are hell bent on doing so?
Police raid traveller site on 18:24 - Jan 15 with 4285 viewsHCMC

Irish itinerants have been a major problem in the area for years.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/john-hartsons-sister-cleared-match-
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 19:05]
Police raid traveller site on 18:43 - Jan 15 with 4250 viewsHighjack

Police raid traveller site on 18:19 - Jan 15 by Humpty

How do you proactively prevent people from burgling if they are hell bent on doing so?

Ban shops from selling black and white striped outfits and sacks with “swag” written on them.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Police raid traveller site on 18:47 - Jan 15 with 4231 viewsunion_jack

Police raid traveller site on 18:43 - Jan 15 by Highjack

Ban shops from selling black and white striped outfits and sacks with “swag” written on them.

Those shops are long gone. All online now and a free face mask with every bag purchased apparently. Bargain!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Police raid traveller site on 18:51 - Jan 15 with 4212 viewsHighjack

Police raid traveller site on 18:47 - Jan 15 by union_jack

Those shops are long gone. All online now and a free face mask with every bag purchased apparently. Bargain!

Yes those shops always had a big problem with shoplifters.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Police raid traveller site on 18:52 - Jan 15 with 4208 viewsJackfath

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the travelling community bring to society?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

Police raid traveller site on 18:56 - Jan 15 with 4200 viewsWingstandwood

Police raid traveller site on 18:19 - Jan 15 by Humpty

By having intelligence led raids that lead to convictions, that leads onto a prison sentence that believe or not? Actually puts perpetrators of crime far away from the law abiding people, their possessions and properties thus?.... (This is not the rocket science bit!)...........That in itself?..... Stops criminals from committing more crimes in the first place.

Argus!

Police raid traveller site on 19:06 - Jan 15 with 4169 viewsHCMC

Police raid traveller site on 18:52 - Jan 15 by Jackfath

Crime.
Police raid traveller site on 19:25 - Jan 15 with 4117 viewsJackfath

Police raid traveller site on 19:06 - Jan 15 by HCMC

Crime.

Anything else?

Police raid traveller site on 19:38 - Jan 15 with 4082 viewstheloneranger

Police raid traveller site on 19:25 - Jan 15 by Jackfath

Anything else?

Some very good boxers

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Police raid traveller site on 20:39 - Jan 15 with 3998 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Police raid traveller site on 19:25 - Jan 15 by Jackfath

Anything else?

Lucky heather and bad tarmac for your drive.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Police raid traveller site on 21:18 - Jan 15 with 3944 viewsbryanwadesquiff

Have fond memories of Travellers growing up...lovely people always looking out for they're own. Walking past the old Morganite Site as a 13 Year Old was approached by around 5 Gingered Haired strange talking young men, one who took it upon himself to ask me "was it you who hit my little sister" then produced two bricks from behind his back and started swinging. One caught me flat out in my right ear. I managed to break free from the on coming onslaught and run off towards Morriston. Although this was obviously a case of mistaken identity have often wondered if he did ever find the culprit. What a lovely chap.
Police raid traveller site on 21:47 - Jan 15 with 3878 viewsJFSwan

Morganite is still there
Police raid traveller site on 22:13 - Jan 15 with 3846 viewsunion_jack

Police raid traveller site on 21:18 - Jan 15 by bryanwadesquiff

Have fond memories of Travellers growing up...lovely people always looking out for they're own. Walking past the old Morganite Site as a 13 Year Old was approached by around 5 Gingered Haired strange talking young men, one who took it upon himself to ask me "was it you who hit my little sister" then produced two bricks from behind his back and started swinging. One caught me flat out in my right ear. I managed to break free from the on coming onslaught and run off towards Morriston. Although this was obviously a case of mistaken identity have often wondered if he did ever find the culprit. What a lovely chap.

Heart warming story!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Police raid traveller site on 22:36 - Jan 15 with 3814 viewsCooperman

Police raid traveller site on 21:18 - Jan 15 by bryanwadesquiff

I came across a pair on the way back from a night out, I was casually strolling home with my bag of grub when I was asked for a fight over my jumper. "I wanna fight ya far yer jumper" was all one could muster as he'd clearly had a few himself. To cut a long story short the only thing I lost was the remnants of my kebab which adorned the head of the little pikey tw@t as he lay in the doorway of Wollies. I had tolerated travellers up to that point but attempted assault from one of them changed my outlook.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 22:36]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Police raid traveller site on 07:52 - Jan 16 with 3648 viewsJackfath

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/police-hunt-four-suspects-connecti

Police raid traveller site on 08:07 - Jan 16 with 3636 viewsdickythorpe

Police raid traveller site on 07:52 - Jan 16 by Jackfath

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/police-hunt-four-suspects-connecti

They must spend half the day doing their hair!
Police raid traveller site on 08:11 - Jan 16 with 3630 viewsLoyal

Some very lovely summer wear.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/articles/riviera-gipsies-made-to-leave-swansea-after-co

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Police raid traveller site on 08:56 - Jan 16 with 3594 viewspikeypaul

The realisation that we should have not allowed the scum into the country in the 1st place.

No surprise in their compatriot above complaing about the police raiding their caravans at night tells us everything we need to know about the scum.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 10:03]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Police raid traveller site on 11:51 - Jan 16 with 3496 viewsAquinas

Anyone who lives/works in Cardiff and travels via Rover Way will know the impact a traveller site has on an area.
Police raid traveller site on 12:48 - Jan 16 with 3453 viewsWingstandwood

I do wonder if this superb display of law enforcement has been a case of high ranking officers saying "enough is enough".

There was (even if unconnected) an appalling incident a few days back that may have triggered a more aggressive change in police tactics.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46843711

Argus!

Police raid traveller site on 13:08 - Jan 16 with 3427 viewspikeypaul

Police raid traveller site on 12:48 - Jan 16 by Wingstandwood

I do wonder if this superb display of law enforcement has been a case of high ranking officers saying "enough is enough".

There was (even if unconnected) an appalling incident a few days back that may have triggered a more aggressive change in police tactics.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-46843711

I’ve had it on good authority it was that incident that brought forward the raids.

The one when 4 of the scum entered a house and demanded cash and jewellery from the pensioners.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Police raid traveller site on 13:16 - Jan 16 with 3419 viewsWingstandwood

Police raid traveller site on 13:08 - Jan 16 by pikeypaul

I’ve had it on good authority it was that incident that brought forward the raids.

The one when 4 of the scum entered a house and demanded cash and jewellery from the pensioners.

I just had a 'streetwise' inkling that something was responsible for this police tactic.

Please SW Police can we have more!

*Edit* Knocking the door, exchanging pleasantries and giving enough time for the disposal of incriminating evidence is not something you do with the devious criminal mind.

[Post edited 16 Jan 2019 13:28]

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024