Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter 13:50 - Jan 31 with 3658 viewsmagicdaps10

Fooking hell, he is not happy at all!!!!

That face says it all. He wont be here for much longer!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Graham Potter on 15:14 - Jan 31 with 2827 viewskarnataka

He's had the rug pulled out from under his feet and his hands tied behind his back. Would you stay?
Graham Potter on 15:16 - Jan 31 with 2795 viewsBloodyhills

Can't blame him for being pissed off.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Graham Potter on 15:22 - Jan 31 with 2723 viewsjacabertawe

It would not surprise me if GP walked.
He has obviously been lied to by the vile bunch of scumbags who own this Club and their puppets here.
If there was such a thing as Hell, I would hope that they all rot in it, Jenkins in particular.
All the more reason that we should get behind Graham. He obviously feels the pain too, and has to deal with it on a daily basis.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Graham Potter on 15:29 - Jan 31 with 2642 viewsJohnw102

He like the supporters has been well and truly shafted. Couldn't blame him if he did walk, a good manager getting no backing at all!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Graham Potter on 15:31 - Jan 31 with 2579 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Has he actually criticised the moves being made or is he cowardly saying nothing? If it's the latter he's just as bad as the ones pulling the strings in my opinion.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Graham Potter on 15:35 - Jan 31 with 2484 viewsDarran

Graham Potter on 15:31 - Jan 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Has he actually criticised the moves being made or is he cowardly saying nothing? If it's the latter he's just as bad as the ones pulling the strings in my opinion.

Be careful you don’t upset Risca now.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Graham Potter on 15:37 - Jan 31 with 2427 viewsjackrmee

What's cowardly is people like you acting like absolute cocks behind a computer screen mate. Why don't you just fuk off, you bell fuking end

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Graham Potter on 15:38 - Jan 31 with 2412 viewsBytholWyn

I very much understand the sentiments, but this sounds pretty unequivocal, from today's press conference:

Could it affect your future at the club?
“No. I took a really big decision. I don’t expect people to care about my decision, but I’m proud to come here and i’m happy. You look at previous clubs who try to deal with relegation from the PL, it’s not easy. If results don’t go well people sometimes can’t zoom out to the bigger picture. The bigger picture is I want to do the right thing for the club and I’m 100% committed to Swansea City.”
Login to get fewer ads

Graham Potter on 15:39 - Jan 31 with 2370 viewsjackrmee

Potter hasn't publicly criticised anything, as nothing has actually even happened yet, but he has said this:

"It’s fair to say I understand the supporters’ concern, anger or frustration, whatever feelings can come of the rumours.

“I’ve had the same feelings myself over a period of time, I made the decision to come here in the summer, to this great club, and I still think it’s a fantastic football club.

“We’ve all had those feelings because of how the PL relegation affected us, but the reality of my situation is, I’m employed here to do as good a job as I can with the situation we have.

“I spoke to supporters in the summer and they spoke about getting the club back on its feet and maybe having a cup run or a crack at the play-offs, but also having players on the pitch who want to play for Swansea.

“Some talked about identity and looking at the academy, so that’s what we’ve been doing. Now we face another window, and there’s a lot of rumour and noise. But I’ve got nothing to report to you. After the window closes, I’m happy to talk to you.”

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Graham Potter on 15:40 - Jan 31 with 2289 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Graham Potter on 15:37 - Jan 31 by jackrmee

What's cowardly is people like you acting like absolute cocks behind a computer screen mate. Why don't you just fuk off, you bell fuking end

He's the manager of the football club. I can't imagine he said "Yes go ahead and move on Dan James, Bony, and see if we can get some money for Fer and Montero as well".

If he didn't say that, and he doesn't want them to go, then he needs to publicly say so because whatever he's saying privately isn't being acted on. If he says nothing then he's just collecting a pay cheque and contributing to our continued downward spiral just like the Americans and Huw.

Graham Potter on 15:41 - Jan 31 with 2244 viewsDewi1jack

If this madness of selling and loaning had happened at Leeds this season, I really do think Bielsa would have been doing a press conference calling the owners out.

Still behind GP even if he doesn't want to rock the boat.
Beaky, Dimwit, Shagger, Van Clog etc are the ones to blame for the state of the club.

Useless fuggin parasitic b'stards shouldn't be anywhere near the club.
Dimwit- top end of the Trust way back when, couldn't be honest with the Trust.
Or the lads and lasses who gave major support during those times- Fukin lowlife w**ker

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Graham Potter on 15:42 - Jan 31 with 2233 viewsmonmouth

GP needs a massive endorsement from the stands on Saturday and the next home game.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Graham Potter on 15:46 - Jan 31 with 2138 viewsFlashberryjack

Graham Potter on 15:42 - Jan 31 by monmouth

GP needs a massive endorsement from the stands on Saturday and the next home game.

If he's got any sense he won't be with us come Saturday.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Graham Potter on 15:48 - Jan 31 with 2090 viewsBytholWyn

Graham Potter on 15:46 - Jan 31 by Flashberryjack

Perhaps, but he doesn't need any encouragement. I almost get the impression some of you want him to leave, just for the bitter satisfaction it would give.
Graham Potter on 15:53 - Jan 31 with 1983 viewsthornabyswan

Graham Potter on 15:16 - Jan 31 by Bloodyhills

Can't blame him for being pissed off.

Twice they have fukced him and the fans over on deadline day.
Potter was on the sick last time with rumours that he was off.
He won't be with us long tho the board are showing no loyalty to Potter or the fans.
Why should Potter show any commitment first offer he gets he will be gone.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Graham Potter on 15:54 - Jan 31 with 1978 viewsowainglyndwr

Or could he be bound by what he can say.......
Graham Potter on 15:55 - Jan 31 with 1945 viewsDarran

Graham Potter on 15:46 - Jan 31 by Flashberryjack

Of course he will he basically said in his press conference he’s going nowhere.

Graham Potter on 15:56 - Jan 31 with 1924 views34dfgdf54

Graham Potter on 15:35 - Jan 31 by Darran

Be careful you don’t upset Risca now.

You didn’t upset me, you actually put a smile on my face due to how thick your comment was.
Graham Potter on 15:57 - Jan 31 with 1890 viewsDarran

Graham Potter on 15:56 - Jan 31 by 34dfgdf54

You didn’t upset me, you actually put a smile on my face due to how thick your comment was.

Well I hope Dwight has given you another smile you deluded twát.

Graham Potter on 16:03 - Jan 31 with 1767 views34dfgdf54

Graham Potter on 15:57 - Jan 31 by Darran

F*ck off and send your love too Garry Monk and his Mrs on twitter you c*nt.
Graham Potter on 16:05 - Jan 31 with 1740 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Graham Potter on 15:57 - Jan 31 by Darran

It baffles me, Darran, it really does. You've got people feeling sorry for Potter, wishing he walks to get a better job elsewhere rather than have him speak up and criticise what is going on around him. If it was a club legend like Curtis I could sort of understand it but Potter is a nobody to us. Why can't he speak up? Because he just wants to collect his pay cheque and keep his head down is why. No different to the likes of the Ayew brothers, Bony or others.

If this is as bad as it's looking to be by midnight I sincerely hope he criticises what has gone on.

Graham Potter on 16:09 - Jan 31 with 1646 viewsDarran

Graham Potter on 16:05 - Jan 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It baffles me, Darran, it really does. You've got people feeling sorry for Potter, wishing he walks to get a better job elsewhere rather than have him speak up and criticise what is going on around him. If it was a club legend like Curtis I could sort of understand it but Potter is a nobody to us. Why can't he speak up? Because he just wants to collect his pay cheque and keep his head down is why. No different to the likes of the Ayew brothers, Bony or others.

If this is as bad as it's looking to be by midnight I sincerely hope he criticises what has gone on.

Absolutely my Friend people like Risca haven’t got a clue. I think it’s known as blind faith.

Graham Potter on 16:10 - Jan 31 with 1626 viewsSwansea93

We all said in the summer he was going to walk but he didn't, all of us have been shafted so the quicker Huw and Yanks get out the better.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Graham Potter on 16:12 - Jan 31 with 1572 views34dfgdf54

Graham Potter on 16:09 - Jan 31 by Darran

Absolutely my Friend people like Risca haven’t got a clue. I think it’s known as blind faith.

You’re agreeing with the sites biggest WUM, who isn’t even a fan of the club. Compounds how thick you’re being.

He’s not going to publicly slag off his employers he has a duty to his players and the players he’s brought here.
Graham Potter on 16:16 - Jan 31 with 1498 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Graham Potter on 16:12 - Jan 31 by 34dfgdf54

You’re agreeing with the sites biggest WUM, who isn’t even a fan of the club. Compounds how thick you’re being.

He’s not going to publicly slag off his employers he has a duty to his players and the players he’s brought here.

The only player we know he brought here is Asoro, and he's rotting on the U23s bench each week.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024