Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks 22:40 - Jan 31 with 12603 viewsLoyal

And delaying formalities.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 06:29 - Feb 1 with 1635 viewswaynekerr55

I never thought I'd see the day that I'd praise Gonzo, but it looks as if became Anakin again!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 06:32 - Feb 1 with 1625 views34dfgdf54

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 06:29 - Feb 1 by waynekerr55

I never thought I'd see the day that I'd praise Gonzo, but it looks as if became Anakin again!

Nah there’s no excuses.

We are all happy James stayed. But the fact is, we are in complete dissaray. They all need to go before we can move forward again.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 6:32]
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 06:38 - Feb 1 with 1602 viewsTailGunner

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 06:32 - Feb 1 by 34dfgdf54

Nah there’s no excuses.

We are all happy James stayed. But the fact is, we are in complete dissaray. They all need to go before we can move forward again.

Agree, but while the yanks are the Jenkins has to be there.

Not sure how long he will last after yesterday though. They will be fuming

Great stuff
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 07:16 - Feb 1 with 1482 viewsswan_si

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 01:57 - Feb 1 by DJack

I suspect that with Wilf gone and a shit ton of cash saved those at the club who monitor this board saw the strength of sentiment today and baulked at the idea of selling James.
Especially as, if reported correctly, the cash payment will first be 1 mill... but paid this summer and the rest over three fcking years after meeting conditions conditions.

Ultimately, both the old and new board have not changed it's the fear of the fan-base cutting of the cash to the club that has forced them to re-assess for now.

Priceless.
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 07:21 - Feb 1 with 1453 viewsmagicdaps10

Sooooooo, do we have to financially sell these guys or not?

Said it last night and will say it again, yesterday was the day that the ball started rolling in regards the yanks going.

A bunch of cowboys who are bleeding the club dry. Jenkins, if he has any class needs to go public on things. It would mean him losing his wage/job but to get rid of them, this is what Jenkins has to do.

Once something like this goes public, these type of guys get out of dodge asap.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 07:30 - Feb 1 with 1417 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 07:21 - Feb 1 by magicdaps10

Said it last night and will say it again, yesterday was the day that the ball started rolling in regards the yanks going.

A bunch of cowboys who are bleeding the club dry. Jenkins, if he has any class needs to go public on things. It would mean him losing his wage/job but to get rid of them, this is what Jenkins has to do.

The problem is, they aren’t even in Dodge. Too busy kissing Rooney’s arse in DC

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 07:36 - Feb 1 with 1380 viewsmagicdaps10

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 07:30 - Feb 1 by Brynmill_Jack

The problem is, they aren’t even in Dodge. Too busy kissing Rooney’s arse in DC

Away from the fans.

And that is why the screw needs to be turned from within the club. I will never forgive Jenkins for what he has done but he is capable of putting pressure on the yanks.

Dineen, dont bother with him, he really doesnt give one hoot about the club........he is rich and that is all that matters.

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 07:56 - Feb 1 with 1299 viewsjackrmee

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 00:35 - Feb 1 by Chief

Either way this is no way to run a football club.

But the main thing at the moment is that both him and Fer are still Swansea players. Just hope they come back with a positive attitude.

I read in some article, I think WOL that Fer chose to stay

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 07:59 - Feb 1 with 1284 viewsjackrmee

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 07:21 - Feb 1 by magicdaps10

What types of things? I don't really think any of this is going to force out the Yanks. How would that happen?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:00 - Feb 1 with 1283 viewsjackrmee

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 23:24 - Jan 31 by jack_lord

I hope so. His words in the press conference suggested he was might pissed off.

I really hope so too. Will we ever find out?

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:01 - Feb 1 with 1279 viewsmagicdaps10

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:00 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

I really hope so too. Will we ever find out?

Go public.

Have to start somewhere.

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:06 - Feb 1 with 1246 viewswaynekerr55

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 06:32 - Feb 1 by 34dfgdf54

Nah there’s no excuses.

Of course, everything else is unforgivable. The point I suppose I'm (badly) making is at least there's some kind of a conscience in there.

Too little, too late. But if he helps expedite the exit of the Americans and he falls on his sword then at least he's on the road to redemption.

I agree about the others; self centred and they clearly don't give a fúck about the club.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:09 - Feb 1 with 1226 viewsSwansea93

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 07:56 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

Skipper Fer was linked with a deadline day move to Lille and Aston Villa, but has decided to remain with the Swans to give manager Graham Potter a double boost for the run-in.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:11 - Feb 1 with 1209 views3swan

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:06 - Feb 1 by waynekerr55

Of course, everything else is unforgivable. The point I suppose I'm (badly) making is at least there's some kind of a conscience in there.

Too little, too late. But if he helps expedite the exit of the Americans and he falls on his sword then at least he's on the road to redemption.

I agree about the others; self centred and they clearly don't give a fúck about the club.

"some kind of a conscience in there. "

Or is it just down to the payment terms Leeds were offering.

The initial loan payment (at the end of the season?) doesn't help cash flow today.

If he continues to perform then a better offer could be on the table in the summer
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:14 - Feb 1 with 1186 views34dfgdf54

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:06 - Feb 1 by waynekerr55

I'm sure there has been rumblings in the past that he didn't like the way the Americans were running the club, so you could be right.

He's got enough cash now, he will probably get sacked anyway, he should come out publicly and say what is going on.
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:16 - Feb 1 with 1166 viewsjackrmee

I can't see how any of this makes the Yanks' position any weaker. OK the fans are more pissed off, but we were pissed off anyway. That means bog all.

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:29 - Feb 1 with 1117 viewsItchySphincter

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 07:56 - Feb 1 by jackrmee

Since the rumour started the underlying message was that Fer would join a top flight club in this country or a European club. If neither materialised then no need to move, and good for us. I did think Fer to Villa was an odd one TBH even though one of my sauces confirmed the signing of a Swansea player - thank God they are colour blind.

Good luck Agent Carrol.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:35 - Feb 1 with 1085 viewsmonmouth

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:11 - Feb 1 by 3swan

"some kind of a conscience in there. "

Or is it just down to the payment terms Leeds were offering.

The initial loan payment (at the end of the season?) doesn't help cash flow today.

If he continues to perform then a better offer could be on the table in the summer

This is far more likely to be true. Leeds over reached themselves when they thought they had their man. It’s all about the money I reckon, all the rest is just a bunch of fairy stories. I’d love them to be true eg Potter throwing a strop, Jenkins panicking about fan reaction or actually thinking about the good of the club for the first time in about 5 years, but not for me. Just the deal ended up TOO shit (actually Jenkins probably thought the whole deal was crap from the start if it was driven by the idiot Levien, but if Leeds got stupid he now has a justification).

James will get his contract and the promise of a move in the summer if they (or someone else) come back in as a PL club or not and meet the price. Or they’ll keep him on his pittance and tell him to knuckle down and play himself into getting another offer in the summer, or risk 18 months in our under 23s. I really wouldn’t like to predict anymore how they will behave.

It’s still all about the money.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:49 - Feb 1 with 1021 viewsItchySphincter

Since heard that Leeds did their usual trick of turning the players head and then trying to hold us over a barrel and renege on previously agreed payment schedule. Tough. F*cking. Shit.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:50 - Feb 1 with 1006 views34dfgdf54

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:49 - Feb 1 by ItchySphincter

Since heard that Leeds did their usual trick of turning the players head and then trying to hold us over a barrel and renege on previously agreed payment schedule. Tough. F*cking. Shit.

This in spades.

They've been at it all month.

F*ck Leeds
Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 10:07 - Feb 1 with 835 viewsJonathans_coat

Rumours that Jenkins is doing a hatchet job on the yanks on 08:49 - Feb 1 by ItchySphincter

Well done for telling them to stick it if that’s the case.

Too many player sales have been paid £9.99 a week for 10 years, with a £100 deposit, then another £4.50 for every corner he takes if the buying club gets promoted and the referees name is Bruce!

Should be cash up front, or do one!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024