Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club statement 22:34 - Feb 2 with 17731 viewsSwansea93

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/club-statement-chairmans-resignation

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Club statement on 22:53 - Feb 2 with 2555 viewsTonyrefail

Club statement on 22:45 - Feb 2 by dobjack2

Nice words but we’ve heard lots of them already.

We’ll see what comes of them.

Jenkins made mistakes and the way he sold the club was out of order. But he didn't appoint Bob Bradley, he wanted to keep montero, Fer and James and fought to do that.
The Americans have done nothing good at all for our club. Jenkins did. Let's do whatever it takes to get the Yanks out. #hedgefundparasites
Club statement on 22:53 - Feb 2 with 2555 viewsjackolantern

Club statement on 22:38 - Feb 2 by AndyNak

WTF is that??? 😂😂😂

It’s called propaganda. Everyone’s doing it all the time. In every media outlet.
Bugger off mun, we really aren’t stupid.
Culpable, the whole effing lot of you.
Carpet baggers.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 22:55]
Club statement on 22:53 - Feb 2 with 2550 viewslonglostjack

The fecking weasels. You can shove your PR bullshit up your arse.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Club statement on 22:57 - Feb 2 with 2472 viewsswan65split

Both statements are full of crap.

I said Yesterday it wont be long before HJ is selling Twin Town hot dogs on Match Days.

Next one in will be a time and motion man.......stand by for action lads, strap yourselves in its going to get rough.
Club statement on 22:58 - Feb 2 with 2446 viewsGeoffThom

Gotta feeling the academy is next
Club statement on 22:59 - Feb 2 with 2435 viewsSwanseaman

The Yanks have purposely gone against anything Jenkins wanted, to p**s him off, knowing he's eventually leave.

He's had a huge fallout with them. We will get to hear all about soon enough.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Club statement on 22:59 - Feb 2 with 2435 viewsmonmouth

Club statement on 22:47 - Feb 2 by Private_Partz

Almost suggesting it was Jenkins that was trying to get the players out the door and the Yanks were holding him back.
Looks like the dirty laundry is going to have a full seeing to in public.
Expect a detailed rebuttal from HJ.

No it doesn't say that to me. It says Jenkins has made terrible transfer and wage decisions that has left us without a pot to piss in and we have been trying to recover from it. That much is defendable, no?

It's also a potential olive branch to the Trust to put some 'skin in the game' on a future appointment. They are presumably going to hang Jenkins out to dry for the problems between them and the Trust in the mediation and try and 'build bridges' again and avoid getting their sorry yank arses sued off.

Do I believe a word of it? No.

When thieves fall out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Club statement on 23:02 - Feb 2 with 2379 viewsGeoffThom

They bought this club with no money to invest in it. Only to take out money.
They must be got out somehow
Login to get fewer ads

Club statement on 23:03 - Feb 2 with 2362 viewsCroftyjack

They cant hide behind anyone now...look the yanks have had is it 5 transfer windows, all major fook ups of windows have been with them in charge.

They will give it to Pearlman until the right guy comes along surely!
Club statement on 23:05 - Feb 2 with 2313 viewsWingstandwood

Club statement on 22:59 - Feb 2 by monmouth

No it doesn't say that to me. It says Jenkins has made terrible transfer and wage decisions that has left us without a pot to piss in and we have been trying to recover from it. That much is defendable, no?

It's also a potential olive branch to the Trust to put some 'skin in the game' on a future appointment. They are presumably going to hang Jenkins out to dry for the problems between them and the Trust in the mediation and try and 'build bridges' again and avoid getting their sorry yank arses sued off.

Do I believe a word of it? No.

When thieves fall out.

I predicted on here previously a good while back that when the juicy Premier league carcass was no more they'd turn on each other like rats in a sack.

I'm extremely suspicious of any future 'bridge-building' because it could just be a devious trick to play mind-games and emotional-blackmail to block legal action, supporter unrest and mass boycotting of SCFC revenue streams.

Like you I could not trust em as far as I could throw em. Past treachery and disrespect e.g. Morgans/Van Zweden travel club online baiting etc is proof of the pudding. Leopards never change their spots!

Argus!

Club statement on 23:07 - Feb 2 with 2292 viewsmonmouth

Seems like only yesterday they were expressing full confidence in him.

No, not yesterday. Wednesday.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Club statement on 23:12 - Feb 2 with 2215 viewsthornabyswan

Club statement on 22:49 - Feb 2 by Swanseaman

Ah, the immovable object against the unstoppable force.

If they really are going to get someone in and have Potter involved, who knows how things will go.

Don't believe the lying tw@ts

They are running scared the Trust need to take them on.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Club statement on 23:15 - Feb 2 with 2181 viewsQJumpingJack

The statement makes little sense.
Opening paragraph - Huw has resigned.
Next paragraph - action had to be taken.

So it sounds like he was pushed, and HJ managed to get a statement out to the BBC before the Americans could sort out their dreadful PR.
If he was pushed, how much has he walked away with?
Club statement on 23:16 - Feb 2 with 2155 views34dfgdf54

Club statement on 23:15 - Feb 2 by QJumpingJack

The statement makes little sense.
Opening paragraph - Huw has resigned.
Next paragraph - action had to be taken.

So it sounds like he was pushed, and HJ managed to get a statement out to the BBC before the Americans could sort out their dreadful PR.
If he was pushed, how much has he walked away with?

Yeah he used his old mouth piece Chris Wathan to get a statement out first.
Club statement on 23:20 - Feb 2 with 2094 views_

The thicko Swans fans often talked of a basket case football club.

Believe me, up until now we were more than holding it together but now we can all watch us unravel at the seems.... Because by Fack, that's what you've all pushed for

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Club statement on 23:20 - Feb 2 with 2096 viewsKrisP

Huw has played a blinder. He masterminds our post-Laudrup descent, sells out on the way down, continues to squander tens of millions on the likes of Bony, Ayew, Clucas etc. Then (allegedly) stops one outgoing transfer, resigns and is some sort of martyr. Unbelievable.
Club statement on 23:24 - Feb 2 with 2040 viewsJonathans_coat

Club statement on 23:20 - Feb 2 by _

Believe me, up until now we were more than holding it together but now we can all watch us unravel at the seems.... Because by Fack, that's what you've all pushed for

O Sorry, I forgot it’s all the fans fault.
Club statement on 23:24 - Feb 2 with 2040 viewslonglostjack

Club statement on 23:16 - Feb 2 by 34dfgdf54

Yeah he used his old mouth piece Chris Wathan to get a statement out first.

Whatever happened to Chris Watham? Is he writing for the Washington Post?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Club statement on 23:26 - Feb 2 with 2016 views34dfgdf54

Club statement on 23:24 - Feb 2 by longlostjack

Whatever happened to Chris Watham? Is he writing for the Washington Post?

He was the one who broke the news today I believe. Works for BBC now.
Club statement on 23:26 - Feb 2 with 2010 viewsSwanseaman

Club statement on 23:20 - Feb 2 by KrisP

Huw has played a blinder. He masterminds our post-Laudrup descent, sells out on the way down, continues to squander tens of millions on the likes of Bony, Ayew, Clucas etc. Then (allegedly) stops one outgoing transfer, resigns and is some sort of martyr. Unbelievable.

If he pals up with the trust and helps get the yanks out he could become a savior again, doubt it would happen, but there's a chance.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Club statement on 23:26 - Feb 2 with 2008 viewsSmellyplumz

Club statement on 23:20 - Feb 2 by KrisP

Anyone would think he's a Cardiff fan.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Club statement on 23:26 - Feb 2 with 2006 viewsmagicdaps10

Will you just fook off.......that is the biggest spin I have ever read on PS!!!!

The yanks, who buy the way, you have backed all the way are killing our club and you use the Huw Jenkins day of resigning as the day the club hit shiit st.

Your a slimy piece of work.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Club statement on 23:32 - Feb 2 with 1925 viewsdobjack2

It’s been unraveling since the shares were sold.
Club statement on 23:33 - Feb 2 with 1919 views_

Club statement on 23:26 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

Will you just fook off.......that is the biggest spin I have ever read on PS!!!!

The yanks, who buy the way, you have backed all the way are killing our club and you use the Huw Jenkins day of resigning as the day the club hit shiit st.

Your a slimy piece of work.

I honestly feel as frustrated as Fack reading one of your posts. It's like a mixture of wanting to throttle you and getting a chalk and blackboard out

I genuinely can't believe how naive and thick you are.

You can't seem to grasp even the most basic of reasoning

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Club statement on 23:33 - Feb 2 with 1915 viewsPorthcawlswan

Wow this is th most delusional post I have ever seen. Get help
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024