Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter 11:25 - Feb 3 with 18376 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:26 - Feb 3 with 8399 viewsexiledclaseboy

The PR machine is rolling.

Poll: Tory leader

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:28 - Feb 3 with 8360 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Is that account genuine? Surely she isn't silly enough to be saying all that?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:29 - Feb 3 with 8324 viewsSTID2017

It must have been a struggle coping on £200k p.a.
Wasn't he entitled to Working Tax Credit or something ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:34 - Feb 3 with 8277 viewsBluebird

I'd probably take a pay cut after skulking millions to
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:35 - Feb 3 with 8254 viewsDarran

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:28 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Is that account genuine? Surely she isn't silly enough to be saying all that?

Yes it is.

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:36 - Feb 3 with 8244 viewsjacabertawe

Is this the Karen Willett who is Practice Manager at the Kingsway Surgery? Just wandering.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:39 - Feb 3 with 8207 viewsfbreath

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:36 - Feb 3 by jacabertawe

Is this the Karen Willett who is Practice Manager at the Kingsway Surgery? Just wandering.

Yes but she no longer works there finished just over a year ago

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:44 - Feb 3 with 8149 viewsmarchamjack

She’s really going for it now on Twitter with S Phil and other Trust members. Classic 😀

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:45 - Feb 3 with 8123 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:44 - Feb 3 by marchamjack

She’s really going for it now on Twitter with S Phil and other Trust members. Classic 😀

Surely it's him directing these tweets, but I can't understand how he (or maybe it is just her) thinks this benefits them?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:46 - Feb 3 with 8110 viewsWarwickHunt

Still 40% too much. Useless cûnt.
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:50 - Feb 3 with 8046 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Surely this information would have been leaked last summer if true?

Why has Jenkins allowed everyone to think he was still on his PL salary until now?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:53 - Feb 3 with 7998 viewsBLAZE

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:44 - Feb 3 by marchamjack

Can it be posted here? I don't have Twitter
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:55 - Feb 3 with 7954 viewsDarran

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:53 - Feb 3 by BLAZE

Can it be posted here? I don't have Twitter

She’s not Janes she hasn’t tweeted for over two hours.

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:56 - Feb 3 with 7928 viewsKilkennyjack

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:46 - Feb 3 by WarwickHunt

Still 40% too much. Useless cûnt.

And so say all of us ..,, 👏👏👏

Beware of the Risen People

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 12:07 - Feb 3 with 7806 viewsthornabyswan

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:29 - Feb 3 by STID2017

It must have been a struggle coping on £200k p.a.
Wasn't he entitled to Working Tax Credit or something ?

Yes with 7 million in the bank

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 12:11 - Feb 3 with 7755 viewsowainglyndwr

At the of the day the sell outs should never of sold to an Hedge fund consortium.
It's really hard to rid of these people now
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 13:27 - Feb 3 with 7348 viewsmagicdaps10

Why would an attractive girl like her marry the millionaire Huw Jenkins?
I am scratching my head on this one.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 13:30 - Feb 3 with 7328 views34dfgdf54

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:39 - Feb 3 by fbreath

Yes but she no longer works there finished just over a year ago

I wonder why
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 13:44 - Feb 3 with 7202 viewsWarwickHunt

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 13:27 - Feb 3 by magicdaps10

Why would an attractive girl like her marry the millionaire Huw Jenkins?
I am scratching my head on this one.

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 15:11 - Feb 3 with 6863 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Jenkins is a very good self publicist who rarely wastes an opportunity to big himself up to an audience. He would have made sure that everyone knew he'd taken a pay cut last summer if he had.

We know that he makes up board meetings and writes imaginary minutes of those "board meetings ".

I don't believe it. He has form.

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 15:15 - Feb 3 with 6827 viewsswan65split

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 15:11 - Feb 3 by Joe_bradshaw

Jenkins is a very good self publicist who rarely wastes an opportunity to big himself up to an audience. He would have made sure that everyone knew he'd taken a pay cut last summer if he had.

We know that he makes up board meetings and writes imaginary minutes of those "board meetings ".

I don't believe it. He has form.

"We know that he makes up board meetings and writes imaginary minutes of those "board meetings ".

WTF!!!
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 15:16 - Feb 3 with 6816 viewsjacktar

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:45 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Surely it's him directing these tweets, but I can't understand how he (or maybe it is just her) thinks this benefits them?

Maybe trying to paint him in a better light. There are already many posts on here think he's been fed to the wolves by the owners in their statement.
In the words of big Arnie;
"I'll be back"

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 15:18 - Feb 3 with 6780 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 15:15 - Feb 3 by swan65split

"We know that he makes up board meetings and writes imaginary minutes of those "board meetings ".

WTF!!!

Did you not follow the last time Jenkins was taken to court and lost?

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 15:26 - Feb 3 with 6705 viewsswan65split

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 15:18 - Feb 3 by Joe_bradshaw

Did you not follow the last time Jenkins was taken to court and lost?

yes I did
Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 15:30 - Feb 3 with 6665 viewssnork44

Jenkins took 60% paycut according to his missus on Twitter on 11:45 - Feb 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

More than likely Huwie baby has signed an NDA , so Mrs Hubert is filling in the gaps as it were!!!! It will all end in tears I'll tell ya !!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024