Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread 23:26 - Feb 14 with 32004 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 21:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 15:01 - Feb 17 with 2463 viewsjasper_T

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 17 with 2381 viewsforkbeard

Was hoping we’d seen the last of Nordfeldt in a Swans shirt but good luck lads.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 15:10 - Feb 17 with 2329 viewsDippy

Hopefully it's a 433 and not a back 5 with Grimes at left back

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 17 with 2251 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 15:07 - Feb 17 by forkbeard

Was hoping we’d seen the last of Nordfeldt in a Swans shirt but good luck lads.

With Mulder’s performance against Leeds I think it’s wise to bring Nordfeldt in today to get confidence back in case Mulder continues in the league like that. It wasn’t awful but I think he was rooted to the spot for the first goal and a bit slow for the second. The main blame would rest with the defence though.

I wouldn’t drop Mulder necessarily against SW though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 17 with 2025 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 15:18 - Feb 17 by union_jack

With Mulder’s performance against Leeds I think it’s wise to bring Nordfeldt in today to get confidence back in case Mulder continues in the league like that. It wasn’t awful but I think he was rooted to the spot for the first goal and a bit slow for the second. The main blame would rest with the defence though.

I wouldn’t drop Mulder necessarily against SW though.

Can see positives and negatives to the change but I trust Potter. Come on the Swans!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 15:57 - Feb 17 with 1986 viewsslate_dk

Jonathan de GuzmĂĄn with an assist in first half of Eintracht Frankfurt — Mönchengladbach
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 15:59 - Feb 17 with 1966 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 15:52 - Feb 17 by MrSwerve

Can see positives and negatives to the change but I trust Potter. Come on the Swans!

he'll have all his EQ readings before doing this
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 15:59 - Feb 17 with 1960 viewsDippy

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 15:57 - Feb 17 by slate_dk

Jonathan de GuzmĂĄn with an assist in first half of Eintracht Frankfurt — Mönchengladbach

He's on a different level compared to our plight

Poll: Cooper Out

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:08 - Feb 17 with 1879 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 15:59 - Feb 17 by Dippy

He's on a different level compared to our plight

Brentford Yello in 5th minute
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 17 with 1861 viewsTummer_from_Texas

As usual, Dan James is easily the fastest man on the pitch.

I'll repeat my unpopular opinion: Huw Jenkins deserves thanks for falling on his sword to keep the kid in SA1 on January 31, at least for the rest of the season. He is a joy to watch.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:13 - Feb 17 with 1843 viewskarnataka

very open game so far, both teams attacking and end to end stuff
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:15 - Feb 17 with 1822 viewsA_Fans_Dad

We are not having the "luck of the bounce", it goes to one of their players practically evry time.
It means our boys have to work even harder.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:19 - Feb 17 with 1773 viewsA_Fans_Dad

They are also far more direct than us.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:20 - Feb 17 with 1754 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:19 - Feb 17 by A_Fans_Dad

They are also far more direct than us.

Nothing new there then
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:21 - Feb 17 with 1746 viewsElmo

Way too passive and reactionary.

Brentford on the front foot controlling all over the pitch. Dominant pressing.

We should replicate instead of giving so much space. Need a vocal leader.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:22 - Feb 17 with 1727 viewstrinityann

Living dangerously
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:23 - Feb 17 with 1708 views34dfgdf54

They are winning the midfield battle at the moment.

A goals coming
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 17 with 1693 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:21 - Feb 17 by Elmo

Way too passive and reactionary.

Brentford on the front foot controlling all over the pitch. Dominant pressing.

We should replicate instead of giving so much space. Need a vocal leader.

They've had 57% possession last 10 minutes
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 17 with 1693 viewsPegojack

We're not competing in midfield, hopefully Potter can see it and remedy.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 17 with 1687 viewsjasper_T

Can't get out. Everything goes backwards.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 17 with 1653 viewsowainglyndwr

Celina.. wrong side of Brentford players when they push forward. ......and who has told him not to tackle
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 17 with 1651 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:24 - Feb 17 by jasper_T

Can't get out. Everything goes backwards.

Brentford similar to Leeds with pressing, they’ll run out of gas though. Need to keep clean sheet until half time.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:27 - Feb 17 with 1643 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:12 - Feb 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

As usual, Dan James is easily the fastest man on the pitch.

I'll repeat my unpopular opinion: Huw Jenkins deserves thanks for falling on his sword to keep the kid in SA1 on January 31, at least for the rest of the season. He is a joy to watch.

Plot twist: Tummer is a massively elaborate second profile of T2C

Joke before anyone gets offended!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 17 with 1593 viewsjamiewales

we're sh it fair play
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:30 - Feb 17 with 1590 viewsBloodyhills

FFS :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024