Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread 23:26 - Feb 14 with 32032 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 21:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:46 - Feb 17 with 1823 viewswestwalesed

Desperately need to get to half time, put a rocket up their arses and play with some sort of tempo. The malaise around the club is finishing us off, the transfer window had massively affected the players that we have left. The better players know they’ll be off in July and the hangers on know they’re part of asinking ship.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:48 - Feb 17 with 1792 viewsjasper_T

Similar to the Sheff Utd game where they played 3 at the back, pushed their wingbacks on and seemed to have all the space and time until Potter adapted our shape to compensate. Except we haven't changed or improved yet.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 17 with 1789 viewsploppy

WTF was that. Played like we didn't want to be there. Bit like the fans really.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 17 with 1781 viewsCaptain_Sham

I think we need a farrier for Fulton at half time.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 17 with 1783 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:37 - Feb 17 by monmouth

Just realised Fulton is playing.

Someone should tell him.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 17 with 1750 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:43 - Feb 17 by pencoedjack

Connor offers an option something Naughton hasn’t done for about 4 years

Roberts has done nothing since signing his contract.

Being a local boy is protecting him.

Thinks he’s someone he’s not.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 17 with 1748 viewsLibertarian

Lacklustre performance.
We’re just chasing shadows
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 17 with 1748 viewsjasper_T

Get Naughton off. Clearly doesn't fancy it.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 17 with 1745 viewsPozuelosSideys

Booo get off you shower of sh1t. Needs to be tenfold better in 2nd half

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 17 with 1731 viewsAl_Bundy

Need Fulton and Byers off very soon. Both adding nothing slow passengers at the moment

And that last passage of play we go from the edge of their box to the half way line and crowd boo.

One half chance so far - Shocking
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:51 - Feb 17 with 1714 viewsGwyn737

If we had a penalty I’d half expect us to turn around a pass it back to our keeper.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 17 with 1663 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 17 by jasper_T

Sooner John is fit the better.

He can go to right back then and Roberts can have a well earned rest on the bench.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 17 with 1650 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:31 - Feb 17 by Gaz_M

Roberts has been absolutely bloody awful recently.

He’s not been the same since he signed his new deal. At least he’s got forward gears though, unlike Naughton.

Brentford the better team. Deserve it so far.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:52 - Feb 17 with 1649 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:50 - Feb 17 by jasper_T

That backpass with seconds to go summed him up.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 17 with 1582 viewsBadlands

Half time thoughts.
1) Where's the support?
2) Where's the support?
3) Where's the support?
4) Atwell
5) McBurnie's flicks, NcBurnie's falling over WTF
6) Robert's is having a stinker
7) Remind Fulton he's allowed to join in
8) Someone needs to get Atwell in a corer and sort him out - James is getting kicked, tripped, barged, elbowed and dumped yet no fouls.
9) If we lose I can't wait to hear from the 'true patriots' of Swansea fandoms who stayed away that the Americans' are letting the club down.
A long, long, long time since I felt this angry.
If you want Premier League status we give Premier League support.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 17 with 1544 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:49 - Feb 17 by 34dfgdf54

Roberts has done nothing since signing his contract.

Being a local boy is protecting him.

Thinks he’s someone he’s not.

Think he's been the worst player on the field - and that's saying something. Fulton's pushing him close though. Celina poor again. Byers is strolling around like he's now a top player. Shocking.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 17 with 1533 viewspencoedjack

If anyone has Robbo’s number ask him to stick the head on Martin Allen
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 17 with 1530 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 17 by Badlands

Half time thoughts.
1) Where's the support?
2) Where's the support?
3) Where's the support?
4) Atwell
8) Someone needs to get Atwell in a corer and sort him out - James is getting kicked, tripped, barged, elbowed and dumped yet no fouls.
9) If we lose I can't wait to hear from the 'true patriots' of Swansea fandoms who stayed away that the Americans' are letting the club down.

so it's the fans fault?
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 17 with 1521 viewsTummer_from_Texas

ESPN commentator: "One or two boos ring around the Liberty Stadium" at the halftime whistle.

That's like saying Levien and Kaplan have made one or two mistakes since buying the club.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 17 with 1467 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 17 by jacksfullaces

so it's the fans fault?

It always is according to the bootlickers.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 17 with 1464 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:54 - Feb 17 by Badlands

Half time thoughts.
1) Where's the support?
2) Where's the support?
3) Where's the support?
4) Atwell

10) Why have the players boycotted the game?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:57 - Feb 17 with 1458 viewsjasper_T

Normally we wait until we've scored to take the foot off the gas this badly. Stopped playing after the chance 5 minutes in when their centreback got booked.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 17 with 1428 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Half time thoughts.
1) Where's the support?
2) Where's the support?
3) Where's the support?
4) Atwell

The fans have a choice to turn up or not.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 17 with 1413 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:55 - Feb 17 by ploppy

Think he's been the worst player on the field - and that's saying something. Fulton's pushing him close though. Celina poor again. Byers is strolling around like he's now a top player. Shocking.

Naughton all over the shop aswell, but Roberts has an attitude about him I don’t like.

Needs a break in my opinion.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:00 - Feb 17 with 1332 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

ESPN commentator: "One or two boos ring around the Liberty Stadium" at the halftime whistle.

That's like saying Levien and Kaplan have made one or two mistakes since buying the club.

I reckon 95% of those were for Naughton’s pointless back pass with 5 seconds left. We’re nowhere near Brentford atm though, people starting to turn where I am in the sleepy West.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024