Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread 23:26 - Feb 14 with 32280 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 21:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:46 - Feb 17 with 1897 viewsSwansbee

Barnet fan in peace here. May I just say how chuffed we all are that you have dumped that cheating scum out the cup. We should have played you today. Some of you will have seen that anus Ollie Watkins outstanding dive to get a pen which lead to a draw and the mighty Barnet ultimatley going out in the replay.
When I saw scumbag Watkins had put them ahead I felt very sad but alas, the football gods have served justice.
I hope you make it to the final. Best of luck!
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:46 - Feb 17 with 1887 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:45 - Feb 17 by blackflyingswan

Never mind the screen he`s in charge of the game and if not VAR he should not be influenced only by his linesmen'

Lino didn’t flag.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:48 - Feb 17 with 1859 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Cracking goal, Byers has really impressed me this second half
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:49 - Feb 17 with 1854 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:46 - Feb 17 by LeonWasGod

Lino didn’t flag.

Why would he? It wasn't offside
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:49 - Feb 17 with 1853 viewsBloodyhills

Yeaah get in there

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:49 - Feb 17 with 1851 viewsJack123

wow outstanding second half.. james absolutely brilliant.

libera nos a malo

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:49 - Feb 17 with 1837 viewsBLAZE

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:45 - Feb 17 by exiledinenglandjack

Only used in premier league grounds, a bloody joke

Which is laughable in itself. For years they refused to adopt goalline technology as they didn't want to implement a system that couldn't be used at all levels of the game. Yet now they have VAR which is used in some FA Cup games but not all. A team were screwed over by it the other week, I forget who

Byers 4-1
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:50 - Feb 17 with 1822 viewsjasper_T

Terrific stuff.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:50 - Feb 17 with 1814 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:48 - Feb 17 by exiledinenglandjack

Cracking goal, Byers has really impressed me this second half

thought he'd scuffed it at first but replay from behind him shows he passed it into the net.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:50 - Feb 17 with 1803 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Amazing he well the boys can play when the pressure is off.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:50 - Feb 17 with 1807 viewsPozuelosSideys

Well. Up there with the strangest games weve seen for a while.

Talk about a game of two halves. As we have seen in this second, we have the players who are capable of destroying teams at this level. But they are young, inexperienced prospects who will drive us all nuts at times like in the first half.

But.. the ability is there..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:51 - Feb 17 with 1806 viewsblackflyingswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:46 - Feb 17 by LeonWasGod

Lino didn’t flag.

THAT is what I said
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:51 - Feb 17 with 1798 viewsPegojack

Feck off back up the M4 in your free buses and take Malcolm very much so Allen with you, Brentford. Games last 90 minutes, not 45m
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:51 - Feb 17 with 1786 viewsBloodyhills

Oops

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:52 - Feb 17 with 1774 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:17 - Feb 17 by 34dfgdf54

Can’t defend that sort of pace.

£20m or no thanks Lids

£30 million, up front with add-ons or fûck off.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:53 - Feb 17 with 1762 viewsblackflyingswan

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:51 - Feb 17 by blackflyingswan

THAT is what I said

Never mind 4/1
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:54 - Feb 17 with 1742 viewsCaptain_Sham

Well I have to say James was very impressive today. Long may it continue.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:54 - Feb 17 with 1737 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:51 - Feb 17 by Pegojack

Feck off back up the M4 in your free buses and take Malcolm very much so Allen with you, Brentford. Games last 90 minutes, not 45m

I see retirement and Spain haven’t mellowed you, Mike.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:55 - Feb 17 with 1716 viewsblackflyingswan

50,000,000 Plus .
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:55 - Feb 17 with 1711 viewssioni

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 16:56 - Feb 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

ESPN commentator: "One or two boos ring around the Liberty Stadium" at the halftime whistle.

That's like saying Levien and Kaplan have made one or two mistakes since buying the club.

Hey, Tummer,
Could you do me a favour and have a meeting with ESPN to persuade them to allow Canadians to view the Swansea games on their App?
Thanks, mate.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:56 - Feb 17 with 1676 viewsPegojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:54 - Feb 17 by WarwickHunt

I see retirement and Spain haven’t mellowed you, Mike.

I'm buzzing, mate! About to crack a bottle of red,
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:56 - Feb 17 with 1671 viewskarnataka

Last game I saw that was that much "don't know what's going to happen next" was the 5-4 against Palace.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:56 - Feb 17 with 1671 viewsPozuelosSideys

Few more games like that and there will be bigger clubs than fcking Lids coming in for him

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:59 - Feb 17 with 1607 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 17:56 - Feb 17 by Pegojack

I'm buzzing, mate! About to crack a bottle of red,

Only just starting? Lightweight.
The Official Swansea City Vs Brentford FC FA Cup Match Thread on 18:00 - Feb 17 with 1592 viewsdickythorpe

Extra Sunday slurp for me. Well done swans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024