Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Byers Rangers would be a dream move 09:57 - Feb 24 with 6059 viewsthornabyswan

Just breaking into the first team and he comes out with this.
Very disrespectful to the club that his paying his wages.
Being reported in the Daily Record couple of others have picked up on it as well.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 18:41 - Feb 24 with 1444 viewsthornabyswan

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 17:16 - Feb 24 by monmouth

These things are just daft. While he plays for us he plays for us and when he doesn't he doesn't. What does it matter what he says?

But whilst he does play for us Potter should be telling him to keep it shut
Especially after yesterday's dreadful performance.

Different I know but imagine Salah saying he would like to play for Man City or Harry Kane saying he would like to play for Liverpool.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 18:46 - Feb 24 with 1425 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 18:41 - Feb 24 by thornabyswan

Different I know but imagine Salah saying he would like to play for Man City or Harry Kane saying he would like to play for Liverpool.

Their managers wouldn't stand for it.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 18:48 - Feb 24 with 1422 viewsjackrmee

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 18:41 - Feb 24 by thornabyswan

Hazard has said he would love to play for Madrid

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 18:53 - Feb 24 with 1412 viewsjasper_T

Talks himself up over the current Scotland squad as well. That'll go down well if he ever gets a callup.
George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 19:08 - Feb 24 with 1392 viewsthornabyswan

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 18:48 - Feb 24 by jackrmee

Hazard has said he would love to play for Madrid

To try and force a transfer I think.

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 19:36 - Feb 24 with 1365 viewsPrivate_Partz

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 14:27 - Feb 24 by jackrmee

I doubt they'd sell the youngsters unless it's for big money. If big money comes in, then any club our size has to sell. That's what we've always done.

Daniel James ? It was hardly big money.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 19:37 - Feb 24 with 1363 viewsLeonWasGod

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 10:22 - Feb 24 by thornabyswan

Yes but to come out and say it whilst picking up his thousands is taking the piss.
Done nothing in the game.

This kind of attitude showed on the pitch yesterday if your going to have the Billy big bollox attitude at least put some effort in on the pitch.

I hinted at it last week in the threads on cup day. He’s not short of confidence, which isn’t a bad thing on a footy pitch. But I do wonder if that’s over-confidence/arrogance. I don’t know him so wouldn’t know, but you’re right that he’s done nothing yet to be overly confident about.

I could have it all wrong and he may be level headed of course.
George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 19:48 - Feb 24 with 1349 viewsjasper_T

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 19:37 - Feb 24 by LeonWasGod

I hinted at it last week in the threads on cup day. He’s not short of confidence, which isn’t a bad thing on a footy pitch. But I do wonder if that’s over-confidence/arrogance. I don’t know him so wouldn’t know, but you’re right that he’s done nothing yet to be overly confident about.

I could have it all wrong and he may be level headed of course.

There's a reason u23s-watchers consider him a 10 rather than a true central midfielder.
Login to get fewer ads

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 20:15 - Feb 24 with 1321 viewsSwanjaxs

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 10:18 - Feb 24 by jasper_T

He's not even a true Scotsman.

Neither is McBurnie

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 20:17 - Feb 24 with 1316 viewsSwanjaxs

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 10:23 - Feb 24 by hobo

I've got a lot of respect for Rangers as a club, having come a hell of a long way for a relatively new team. Let's face it though, Rangers can't afford Byers or McBurnie. They could probably snap up McKay but that's about it.

The old Rangers or the new one that has no history..

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 20:18 - Feb 24 with 1312 viewsFlashberryjack

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 10:24 - Feb 24 by union_jack

Dwight, for goodness sake, I’m all for being realistic. But being negative all the time and indeed positive all the time is silly. Temper it with some positive things rather than just having a go.

What you say often makes sense I’ll admit but they are only part truth. There are some good things to focus on to balance your negative views which would make your posts more credible.

"There are some good things to focus on" ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 20:19 - Feb 24 with 1312 viewsSwanjaxs

Where's the link to this story anyway?

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 20:23 - Feb 24 with 1296 viewsjasper_T

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 20:19 - Feb 24 by Swanjaxs

Where's the link to this story anyway?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-citys-george-
George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 20:28 - Feb 24 with 1286 viewsSwanjaxs

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 20:23 - Feb 24 by jasper_T

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-citys-george-

On your way up your road then son 👍 what an utter prìck.. and before anybody says it... would be the same if he was creaming his knickers over Celtic or any other club that takes his fancy

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 22:42 - Feb 24 with 1195 viewsLeonWasGod

George Byers Rangers would be a dream move on 19:48 - Feb 24 by jasper_T

There's a reason u23s-watchers consider him a 10 rather than a true central midfielder.

Agree, he doesn’t look like a CM to me either. Was trying to mske this point last week but didn’t get very far. Look like he’s not keen on the defensive side at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024