Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
*Update* 349 Hardy Souls Making the Journey to follow Bolton at Swansea 23:55 - Feb 28 with 6132 viewsjackharris

80 tickets sold in a day. Well done to them for getting behind their side and making the journey.
Interestingly enough that number will be multiplied by 10 when we have the visit of Man City.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2019 22:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 18:48 - Mar 1 with 1550 viewsbuilthjack

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 18:05 - Mar 1 by longlostjack

Win that one and they should be 100% safe.

I think 4 go down so they will need another 3 or 4 wins at least

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 19:01 - Mar 1 with 1527 viewspencoedjack

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 18:03 - Mar 1 by builthjack

271 is very poor. Even Hereford are taking over 600 to The real Man United tomorrow.

In fairness if we were bottom but 1 in the league we’d probably not take many more.

They have had a shite few years on & off the pitch as well.
271 on 20:07 - Mar 1 with 1489 viewsangryjack

271 on 09:38 - Mar 1 by owainglyndwr

Yep
They had a kicking off swans fans at the Ship pub in Port Tennant, I think at he time a few went to hospital

No that was an end of season game 1990 when we needed a draw to stay up and they needed a draw to either go up or make the play offs ended up 0 0. Phil Neal was their manager at the time,kicked off in pantgwydr be fire game as well
271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 21:49 - Mar 1 with 1444 viewswestside

Super Darren Pratley left em and gone to Charlton now
271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 22:01 - Mar 1 with 1432 viewsLeonWasGod

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 18:02 - Mar 1 by BillyChong

Went to Bolton away a few years back and couldn’t believe how far the ground is from Bolton. Probably quicker for them to travel to Swansea than a home game.

Oh yeah, it’s one to drive to. One of the coldest, bleakest grounds I’ve been to as well.
*Update* 349 Hardy Souls Making the Journey to follow Bolton at Swansea on 23:56 - Mar 1 with 1372 viewsMuteswan

Thanks for updating, I was worried in case the answer was ...the number of pages to go in Pikeys Countdown thread. Hopefully it will finish soon, Mrs. Mute can’t take much more of me screaming at the IPad. 🙄
*Update* 349 Hardy Souls Making the Journey to follow Bolton at Swansea on 00:02 - Mar 2 with 1363 viewsBadlands

Should we have a minutes applause for them at 10 to 4?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

271 on 00:03 - Mar 2 with 1360 viewsNeathJack

271 on 20:07 - Mar 1 by angryjack

No that was an end of season game 1990 when we needed a draw to stay up and they needed a draw to either go up or make the play offs ended up 0 0. Phil Neal was their manager at the time,kicked off in pantgwydr be fire game as well

Remember it well.

Limbs flying everywhere with the old bill around where Kwik Fit is.
Login to get fewer ads

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 00:57 - Mar 2 with 1324 viewsLoyal

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 12:35 - Mar 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It must be very difficult for clubs such as Bolton with the likes of Manchester United, Manchester City a short drive away and even teams like Liverpool just over an hour away.

It really puts in to perspective just how terrible our crowds are, as well as Cardiff's. How much do you think we would get each week with 3 of the biggest clubs in the world so close? Maybe 5,000 a week?

You do it for attention don't you ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 06:47 - Mar 2 with 1245 viewssainthelens

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 12:35 - Mar 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It must be very difficult for clubs such as Bolton with the likes of Manchester United, Manchester City a short drive away and even teams like Liverpool just over an hour away.

It really puts in to perspective just how terrible our crowds are, as well as Cardiff's. How much do you think we would get each week with 3 of the biggest clubs in the world so close? Maybe 5,000 a week?

Not really, with the majority of Utd fans living well away from Manchester.....what du think Dwight ?
271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 07:07 - Mar 2 with 1238 viewsFireboy2

Ive always liked Bolton fans

Especially when i found out their sheer hatred for yernited
271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 09:29 - Mar 2 with 1149 viewsTNT

We?

I'd be one of the 5,000... you would not.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 09:38 - Mar 2 with 1127 viewsunion_jack

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 07:07 - Mar 2 by Fireboy2

Ive always liked Bolton fans

Especially when i found out their sheer hatred for yernited

Leeds possess a sheer hatred for Man U as well. I hope your feelings aren’t the same for that shower.

Strangely, when I was in Junior school I used to love Leeds (it was either Leeds or Chelsea due to the FA cup final in 1970 (?). Now, I hate the club.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 14:03 - Mar 2 with 1001 viewsFireboy2

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 09:38 - Mar 2 by union_jack

Leeds possess a sheer hatred for Man U as well. I hope your feelings aren’t the same for that shower.

Strangely, when I was in Junior school I used to love Leeds (it was either Leeds or Chelsea due to the FA cup final in 1970 (?). Now, I hate the club.

How very dare you UJ

Its just the big clubs i dont like
[Post edited 2 Mar 2019 14:04]
271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 21:24 - Mar 2 with 892 viewsthornabyswan

If I was a moderator you would have gone from this forum long ago.
Never once seen anything remotely positive from you.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 21:27 - Mar 2 with 881 viewsthornabyswan

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 22:01 - Mar 1 by LeonWasGod

Oh yeah, it’s one to drive to. One of the coldest, bleakest grounds I’ve been to as well.

I went to Burnden Park 86 I think Alan Davies scored a lovely free kick.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

271 Hardy Souls Making the Journey from Bolton to Swansea Tomorrow on 21:29 - Mar 2 with 869 viewsskettyparkherbert

Correction.

"3 of the biggest clubs in the world" Utd, City, Liverpool"

Don't you mean "Richest" there is a difference you know?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024