Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Panodrama 21:19 - Mar 3 with 15809 viewsBLAZE

Thoughts?
Panodrama on 17:33 - Mar 5 with 2008 viewsEbo

Panodrama on 15:13 - Mar 5 by Lohengrin

Stuchbery lies for a living. All you are seeing here is the serve being returned and he doesn’t like it one little bit. One minute Robinson is a “tool of the establishment” the next he’s running to the Police, ‘the establishment,’ because here comes somebody who won’t play the role of cowed victim of their “dirty tricks.”

I don’t know how much you know about H n H or the reasons behind their split from Searchlight, Eb? It’s an amusing tale of the bitter, internecine squabbling of the far left pitting venemous ideologues against would-be gangsters, drug dealers and pederasts, taking in police grasses, MI5 moles, prostituted hacks and debased MPs en route. I’m not entirely sure just yet where Stuchbery sits in this less than starry firmament but he’ll no doubt be there dimly twinkling.

Absolute bollocks Loh.

Yaxley-Lennon didn't like having a taste of his own medicine. History book will tell you that these types don't last long.

Powell, Mosely, Lennon - 3 peas in pod and skilled at duping the hard of thinking.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Panodrama on 17:35 - Mar 5 with 2008 viewsDarran

Panodrama on 16:00 - Mar 5 by Lohengrin

Because a lot of the researchers, producers etc... went to Uni with the H n H crowd, drank together at the same Students’ Union bars, went on the same demos, shared bongs together in tents at Glastonbury, caught crabs from the same frightful, hayrick-haired leftie harridan?

Just a thought...

[Post edited 5 Mar 2019 16:04]

Ebo dyes his hair like that. FACT

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Panodrama on 17:57 - Mar 5 with 1997 viewsAnotherJohn

Panodrama on 17:09 - Mar 5 by Dippy

I'd rather support a racist than a terrorist.. unless Robinson starts blowing up mosques and stuff..

A couple on this thread seem to think the coppers touting H&K semi-automatic rifles outside the Liberty are there to protect us from Tommy Robinson and Lucy Brown.

I am still cogitating on the surreal thought that Mosley, Powell and Robinson are peas in a pod!

The issue to me remains that the BBC went way over the line, and that it was no accident.
Panodrama on 18:28 - Mar 5 with 1979 viewsDippy

Panodrama on 17:57 - Mar 5 by AnotherJohn

A couple on this thread seem to think the coppers touting H&K semi-automatic rifles outside the Liberty are there to protect us from Tommy Robinson and Lucy Brown.

I am still cogitating on the surreal thought that Mosley, Powell and Robinson are peas in a pod!

The issue to me remains that the BBC went way over the line, and that it was no accident.

Just watched it.. it was a definite propaganda driven vehicle..

Poll: Cooper Out

Panodrama on 18:40 - Mar 5 with 1970 viewsDippy

Panodrama on 17:33 - Mar 5 by Ebo

Absolute bollocks Loh.

Yaxley-Lennon didn't like having a taste of his own medicine. History book will tell you that these types don't last long.

Powell, Mosely, Lennon - 3 peas in pod and skilled at duping the hard of thinking.

It's all about control for me, the BBC, and HnH attempted to control Robinson, and it backfired. Most certainly money driven propaganda

Panodrama on 19:18 - Mar 5 with 1932 viewsEbo

Panodrama on 17:09 - Mar 5 by Dippy

I'd rather support a racist than a terrorist.. unless Robinson starts blowing up mosques and stuff..

What a disgusting thing to say.

Panodrama on 19:27 - Mar 5 with 1923 viewsDippy

Panodrama on 19:18 - Mar 5 by Ebo

What a disgusting thing to say.

I thought it was rather fair. I'd rather support Tommy Robinson than an Islamist sect.

I know it's hard to swallow, but you have to agree with me. Unless you're an apologist

Panodrama on 20:34 - Mar 5 with 1887 viewsexiledclaseboy

Panodrama on 19:27 - Mar 5 by Dippy

I thought it was rather fair. I'd rather support Tommy Robinson than an Islamist sect.

I know it's hard to swallow, but you have to agree with me. Unless you're an apologist

I’d rather support neither.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Panodrama on 20:47 - Mar 5 with 1874 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Panodrama on 15:29 - Mar 4 by Lohengrin

”He's not having his freedom of speech controlled though.”

If you managed to keep a straight face typing that you’re a rock, sir, an island.

It reminds me whenever a labour shadow minister or MP tries to speak on question time and gets spoken over by the “moderator “. All done in the greatest democracy on the planet. Laughable

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Panodrama on 20:54 - Mar 5 with 1864 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

There are thick cants

And there are a bunch of things who are thick

Its laughable that the whole problem of terrorising the uk are these dirty colourful people.

Wake up ffs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Panodrama on 20:57 - Mar 5 with 1855 viewsDippy

Panodrama on 20:54 - Mar 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

There are thick cants

Its laughable that the whole problem of terrorising the uk are these dirty colourful people.

Wake up ffs

Tony Blair (hides behind bulletproof sofa on stool)

Panodrama on 21:22 - Mar 5 with 1828 viewsPozuelosSideys

Panodrama on 20:54 - Mar 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

There are thick cants

Wake up ffs

Yes. Just wait until the ultra left Trotskies get another sniff of power. Theyll dig out the mouldy brown shirts and threaten all and every non-comrade around.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Panodrama on 21:46 - Mar 5 with 1814 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Panodrama on 20:57 - Mar 5 by Dippy

Tony Blair (hides behind bulletproof sofa on stool)

He’s one of the thickest cants

Don’t you get it yet ?
Just asking from the sofa !

Panodrama on 01:23 - Mar 6 with 1760 viewsDJack

Panodrama on 19:27 - Mar 5 by Dippy

Wasn't your "Skippy" username banned, as you posted racist bollix!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Panodrama on 01:24 - Mar 6 with 1760 viewsDJack

Panodrama on 02:12 - Mar 5 by Jack59

If you're unaware that the BBC is 'Leftiesville Arizona' you should do some research on the matter.

And just for the hard of thinking, from a source that they trust...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6775061/BBC-faces-probe-biased-reports-

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Panodrama on 11:48 - Mar 6 with 1663 viewsLeonWasGod

Panodrama on 20:34 - Mar 5 by exiledclaseboy

You've got to pick a side apparently. That's how farkin stupid public discourse currently is.
Panodrama on 12:03 - Mar 6 with 1650 viewsDippy

Panodrama on 01:23 - Mar 6 by DJack

Wasn't your "Skippy" username banned, as you posted racist bollix!

No.. I'm not racist, just against terrorists

Panodrama on 12:16 - Mar 6 with 1638 viewschad

“Hard of thinking” is this the opposite of soft headed?

It has been repeated on this thread, sounds like its own little bit of hate speech. Which is quite ironic really.

It is like those that arrogantly declare they don’t suffer fools gladly, but are amusingly often so lacking in self awareness, that they fail to consider one of the biggest most arrogant and prejudicial fools may be inhabiting their own skin.

Shame if abuse is the sharpest tool in the box, it detracts from any actual merit in the point you are obviously struggling to make. I always thought intelligent debate was about listening to the other side then countering or (god forbid) conceding to their arguments, as well as powerfully making your own points.

If anything is to be resolved you need to fairly understand the hopes and fears of both sides.

Treading on people, shouting them down, abusing them for whatever reason may make some feel good / smug, but it is seldom a successful long term solution. Neither is signing players the manager has never heard of ;) (just slipped that in to see if Itchy was still paying attention)

Discounting your opponents as fools is a serious mistake. Calling them fools and other abuse only makes your argument look bereft of meritorious substance and potentially makes a fool of you.
Panodrama on 12:19 - Mar 6 with 1632 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I see Ol Tommy is in trouble again

Bashing on a journalists door late at night for a chat.

At least he’s consistent

Panodrama on 12:36 - Mar 6 with 1618 viewsDarran

Panodrama on 11:48 - Mar 6 by LeonWasGod

You've got to pick a side apparently. That's how farkin stupid public discourse currently is.

Best post on here so far this year.
People are pathetic with their moral hysteria.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Panodrama on 12:39 - Mar 6 with 1617 viewsLoyal

Panodrama on 13:37 - Mar 4 by Ebo

Regardless of what Yaxley-Lennon says or thinks, he is still a far right buffoon with the intelligence of a slug.

As long as he is called far right by the far left the impasse will continue. He is right wing, granted but he is no racist, fascist or Nazi. But we've been here before.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2019 12:42]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Panodrama on 12:41 - Mar 6 with 1614 viewsLoyal

Panodrama on 17:35 - Mar 5 by Darran

Ebo dyes his hair like that. FACT

The person in that photo is a good friend of mine.
Used to assist with security at her gigs ( obviously when she was male ) over in Shropshire.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2019 12:44]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Panodrama on 13:27 - Mar 6 with 1592 viewsHighjack

Panodrama on 12:16 - Mar 6 by chad

“Hard of thinking” is this the opposite of soft headed?

It has been repeated on this thread, sounds like its own little bit of hate speech. Which is quite ironic really.

It is like those that arrogantly declare they don’t suffer fools gladly, but are amusingly often so lacking in self awareness, that they fail to consider one of the biggest most arrogant and prejudicial fools may be inhabiting their own skin.

Shame if abuse is the sharpest tool in the box, it detracts from any actual merit in the point you are obviously struggling to make. I always thought intelligent debate was about listening to the other side then countering or (god forbid) conceding to their arguments, as well as powerfully making your own points.

If anything is to be resolved you need to fairly understand the hopes and fears of both sides.

Treading on people, shouting them down, abusing them for whatever reason may make some feel good / smug, but it is seldom a successful long term solution. Neither is signing players the manager has never heard of ;) (just slipped that in to see if Itchy was still paying attention)

Discounting your opponents as fools is a serious mistake. Calling them fools and other abuse only makes your argument look bereft of meritorious substance and potentially makes a fool of you.

Yeah the default position appears to be “If I agree with you you’re a highly intelligent borderline genius, but if I disagree you’re a retarded spazmoid troglodyte.”

You see it on here every day. Especially on the brexit thread.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Panodrama on 14:04 - Mar 6 with 1570 viewsEbo

Panodrama on 12:39 - Mar 6 by Loyal

As long as he is called far right by the far left the impasse will continue. He is right wing, granted but he is no racist, fascist or Nazi. But we've been here before.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2019 12:42]

Of course he is a racist. He tars all Muslims with the same brush. That is a form of racism.

Panodrama on 14:05 - Mar 6 with 1569 viewsrockinjk

Panodrama on 20:34 - Mar 5 by exiledclaseboy

Mate we're in brexit/corbynista times everything (dare I say) is black and white

Nuance is so nostalgic, in fact it belongs to the dustbin of history along with experts and facts
[Post edited 6 Mar 2019 14:09]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024