Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season 13:21 - Mar 27 with 2531 viewsstevethejack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47720506

Just not the one the scummers are hoping.
A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 14:25 - Mar 27 with 2437 viewsbluey_the_blue

What on earth is that game being played there for?

I can understand the eggers pimping their stadium out for cash, bu who thought that would be a good idea?
A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 16:53 - Mar 27 with 2276 viewsJack59

Well done Man Utd. Showing total disregard for CCFC. I like it!
A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 17:04 - Mar 27 with 2246 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What a fantastic Summer event for the people of Cardiff to attend.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 17:20 - Mar 27 with 2226 viewsFireboy2

Do not take the bait people
A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 18:11 - Mar 27 with 2145 viewsJBT95

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 14:25 - Mar 27 by bluey_the_blue

I can understand the eggers pimping their stadium out for cash, bu who thought that would be a good idea?

Why not?

TBH the PS should have been hosting big preseason friendlies many years ago, Dublin have had Liverpool & Celtic numerous times. Wembley had that Barca v Liverpool game a few years ago with the second biggest crowd at new Wembley.
A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 18:12 - Mar 27 with 2140 viewstaffpunk

It will sell out very quickly, thousands of Man U 'supporters' all over South Wales and the West Country. The stadium isn't used as much as it was, well done to the WRU.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 18:37 - Mar 27 with 2095 viewssainthelens

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 17:04 - Mar 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What a fantastic Summer event for the people of Cardiff to attend.

Make sure you beat the rush yeah.
A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 18:50 - Mar 27 with 2079 viewsmajorraglan

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 18:12 - Mar 27 by taffpunk

It will sell out very quickly, thousands of Man U 'supporters' all over South Wales and the West Country. The stadium isn't used as much as it was, well done to the WRU.

WRU looking to boost income as they won’t have so many home games on account of the Rugby World Cup, but I wouldn’t cross the road to watch Man U play a friendly (or any game come to that) at the Principality Stadium.
Login to get fewer ads

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 20:21 - Mar 27 with 1989 viewsVincent_Vega

If Rhoose and Bristol airport have any sense they’d put extra flight from the car east and the US.

Big money spinner there

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 20:27 - Mar 27 with 1972 viewsLeonWasGod

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 14:25 - Mar 27 by bluey_the_blue

Have you ever taken the Heart of Wales line on a match day when Utd are at home? It fills up at Cardiff with their fans.
A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 21:44 - Mar 27 with 1910 viewsFireboy2

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 20:27 - Mar 27 by LeonWasGod

Have you ever taken the Heart of Wales line on a match day when Utd are at home? It fills up at Cardiff with their fans.

You know the saying

Man utd fans are like rats

You are never more than 8 feet away from one

The same can be said for liverpool fans
A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 10:30 - Mar 28 with 1709 viewstaffpunk

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 18:50 - Mar 27 by majorraglan

WRU looking to boost income as they won’t have so many home games on account of the Rugby World Cup, but I wouldn’t cross the road to watch Man U play a friendly (or any game come to that) at the Principality Stadium.

Nor me, but they are extremely popular all over South Wales, as you well know. Their 'support' is way more than both our Clubs combined, sad but true.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 10:32]

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 14:05 - Mar 28 with 1617 viewsChief

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 20:27 - Mar 27 by LeonWasGod

Cardiff isn't on the heart of Wales line

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 14:07 - Mar 28 with 1614 viewsjasper_T

I know a few Swans fans that still refer to Man Utd as "we". I'm sure they'll pop over to see their heroes.
A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 14:16 - Mar 28 with 1608 viewsJoe_bradshaw

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 14:05 - Mar 28 by Chief

Cardiff isn't on the heart of Wales line

Nowhere near it in fact.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 10:12 - Mar 31 with 1357 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tickets from £25 to watch two European giants play in Wales, fantastic value.

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 10:18 - Mar 31 with 1355 viewsWhiterockin

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 10:12 - Mar 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Tickets from £25 to watch two European giants play in Wales, fantastic value.

And not so far to travel for the majority of united supporters.
A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 10:23 - Mar 31 with 1342 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 10:18 - Mar 31 by Whiterockin

And not so far to travel for the majority of united supporters.

Cardiff does have great transport links however it's still 4 hours or so to Manchester from my experience (by train).
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 10:23]

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 10:52 - Mar 31 with 1305 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 10:23 - Mar 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Cardiff does have great transport links however it's still 4 hours or so to Manchester from my experience (by train).
[Post edited 31 Mar 2019 10:23]

Not really. As a whole, when compared to the high speed electrified services running between Kent towns and London the Welsh rail network is almost reminiscent of third world transport.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

A Premier League team WILL play in Cardiff next season on 17:40 - Apr 2 with 1056 viewskarnataka

When Cole says "it will be great for the Man Utd fans" I wonder why it will not be equally as great for the AC Milan fans? Seems to me an odd thing to say. Surely if its going to be a great occasion, it will be great for ManU fans AC fans and neutrals.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024