Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warnock is a comic genius... 18:29 - Apr 21 with 7088 viewsdickythorpe

...or the most deluded tit ever.

Laughing my head off here.
Nothing is ever his or his team's fault. In his mind he has the perfect team but week after week they are hard done by and cheated.
70 years old now Colin, time to feck off.

Dinosaur with an ego that would make Nigel Farage wince.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 18:32]
Warnock is a comic genius... on 18:33 - Apr 21 with 3666 viewslifelong

Perhaps Warnock should have parked the bus?
Warnock is a comic genius... on 18:53 - Apr 21 with 3550 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He got a weaker squad than what we have now promoted less than 12 months ago. If he's a dinosaur and it's time for him to go, most managers in The Championship (including ours) need to go as well.

He'll be remembered as one of the best managers England have produced in recent decades.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Warnock is a comic genius... on 18:56 - Apr 21 with 3533 viewsNeathJack

Warnock is a comic genius... on 18:53 - Apr 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He got a weaker squad than what we have now promoted less than 12 months ago. If he's a dinosaur and it's time for him to go, most managers in The Championship (including ours) need to go as well.

He'll be remembered as one of the best managers England have produced in recent decades.

5/10.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:07 - Apr 21 with 3490 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Warnock is a comic genius... on 18:56 - Apr 21 by NeathJack

5/10.

He has more promotions in the English Football League than any other manager in history. Just because his teams don't play like a Pep Guardiola side, it doesn't mean his achievements are any less impressive.

Dave Bassett, Graham Taylor and Jim Smith are tied on seven.

Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:13 - Apr 21 with 3474 viewssainthelens

Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:07 - Apr 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He has more promotions in the English Football League than any other manager in history. Just because his teams don't play like a Pep Guardiola side, it doesn't mean his achievements are any less impressive.

Let's say he was our manager next year, you'd be the first to criticise his style of play. So wrap up, your fooling nobody with your drivel.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:19 - Apr 21 with 3444 viewsexiledclaseboy

Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:13 - Apr 21 by sainthelens

Let's say he was our manager next year, you'd be the first to criticise his style of play. So wrap up, your fooling nobody with your drivel.

Prosser will be along to back him up soon.

Poll: Tory leader

Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:22 - Apr 21 with 3426 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm not fooling anybody. He has been promoted more times in the EFL than anybody else. That is a fact.

If he was our manager we would have a better chance of going up next season than with Potter. However, his record at keeping teams up in the Premier League is poor, which is why I personally would not want him in charge.

We need someone who can identify and attract excellent players. Somebody who can build a team and style of play which can be sustained in the Premier League. Let's hope Potter has 1/10th of the ability Brendan Rodgers had in those areas.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 19:22]

Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:22 - Apr 21 with 3428 viewsexiledclaseboy

And he’s probably got a cob on cos his team were gubbed by Everton earlier.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:23 - Apr 21 with 3421 viewsTenbySwan

Now there's a list of great managers 😉😅
Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:24 - Apr 21 with 3411 viewslonglostjack

Warnock is a comic genius... on 18:56 - Apr 21 by NeathJack

5/10.

Clearly an improvement on Solskjaer Dwight.

Edit:

Oops bit of a Morrison header there Neathjack. Meant to reply to Dwight obviously.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 19:41]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:33 - Apr 21 with 3346 viewsmagicdaps10

Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:22 - Apr 21 by exiledclaseboy

And he’s probably got a cob on cos his team were gubbed by Everton earlier.

Jesus christ....I only thought your time of the month was whilst we were playing!?

As for Warnock, you know it is time to retire when you have no eyebrows.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:35 - Apr 21 with 3332 viewsmagicdaps10

Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:23 - Apr 21 by TenbySwan

Now there's a list of great managers 😉😅

Hahaha.............could see Barcelona, Bayern and Juve gagging to get them on board.

You can see why english football is a laughing stock over the years with names like Warnock being mentioned as great.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:38 - Apr 21 with 3314 viewsDarran

Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:19 - Apr 21 by exiledclaseboy

Prosser will be along to back him up soon.

No I won’t many managers in The Championship have done a great job including ours.

Oh and before I forget,prick.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:40 - Apr 21 with 3293 viewsBadlands

Wales on line is now saying things don't look good for Cardiff.
Last season they'd condemned us to relegation in September.
If thy don't cough up for Sala they should be demoted to League 2.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:57 - Apr 21 with 3204 viewsBLAZE

The problem with that stat is the actual best managers were always in the top division hence their lack of promotions
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 20:01]
Warnock is a comic genius... on 20:15 - Apr 21 with 3123 viewspencoedjack

He’s a c unt
Warnock is a comic genius... on 20:49 - Apr 21 with 3007 viewsSwanjaxs

Warnock is a comic genius... on 20:15 - Apr 21 by pencoedjack

He’s a c unt

Is the correct answer

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Warnock is a comic genius... on 20:59 - Apr 21 with 2967 viewsplasjack

He’s a c unt

Also as most managers are millionaires, retirement will be comfortable, better than working on the minimum wage.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:46 - Apr 21 with 2798 viewsswancity

An excellent motivator of players but with old school values and a reluctance to take on board new proven methods of both tactical and from a sports science perspective.

You have to give him credit though. He plays his pantomime role well and has done so well down the years to get teams promoted albeit hasn’t been able to do too well once he’s got them there.

A real character in the game it must be said 👏🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:54 - Apr 21 with 2767 viewstaffpunk

He’s a c unt

Come on Penc, he is good comedy value. Unfortunately it looks like he's staying on next season no matter what...time to retire I think.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:59 - Apr 21 with 2744 viewsSwanjaxs

Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:54 - Apr 21 by taffpunk

Come on Penc, he is good comedy value. Unfortunately it looks like he's staying on next season no matter what...time to retire I think.

"Unfortunately" ... you will still be saying this if he keeps you in the Premier league I take it? ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Warnock is a comic genius... on 22:02 - Apr 21 with 2730 viewstaffpunk

Warnock is a comic genius... on 21:59 - Apr 21 by Swanjaxs

"Unfortunately" ... you will still be saying this if he keeps you in the Premier league I take it? ...

Yes.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Warnock is a comic genius... on 23:41 - Apr 21 with 2508 viewsSwanjaxs

Warnock is a comic genius... on 22:02 - Apr 21 by taffpunk

Yes.

I'm calling bolloxs then mate, you will be licking his balls if he manages to pull the gig off 👍

Warnock is a comic genius... on 02:28 - Apr 22 with 2399 viewsmajorraglan

Warnock is a comic genius... on 18:53 - Apr 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Don’t agree with your comment about getting a weaker squad than what the Swans have promoted less than 12 months ago. They were definitely struggling when he came in but I don’t think his squad was weaker than the current Swansea squad. To be fair to Potter, he’s had to contend with a lot of changes and instability and he has made mistakes, but overall he’s done a very tidy job.

In terms of Warnock, he is getting on, but he has an excellent track record and holds the record for the most promotions during a career with 9, including 4 in to the First Division/ Premier League. If Cardiff came down and he stuck around, I reckon they would be a good bet to go back up.
Warnock is a comic genius... on 10:06 - Apr 22 with 2058 views12_July

Warnock is a comic genius... on 19:57 - Apr 21 by BLAZE

The problem with that stat is the actual best managers were always in the top division hence their lack of promotions
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 20:01]

That’s ridiculous. Most PL managers wouldn’t survive 5 mins in the championship.
Most PL managers need millions of £’s, and need a foreign sounding name.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024