Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we still selling everything? 18:40 - May 14 with 3653 viewssammylee3

Not been up this season can't be arsed while the Cabal are in charge.

Nice to see Dan James and Potter on there way. They'd sell our mothers for a few bob. Yanks out x
Are we still selling everything? on 18:54 - May 14 with 2603 viewsmynamesjeff1

What if they both want to go?
Are we still selling everything? on 18:59 - May 14 with 2584 viewsmagicdaps10

Are we still selling everything? on 18:54 - May 14 by mynamesjeff1

What if they both want to go?

I wouldnt blame them with the owners we have.

Lets be fair, anyone with half a brain wont stick around with the owners we have.......even if they dont want to go, they will be made to go.

The club will drag this out for as long as possible.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Are we still selling everything? on 19:05 - May 14 with 2548 viewsPrivate_Partz

Are we still selling everything? on 18:59 - May 14 by magicdaps10

Lets be fair, anyone with half a brain wont stick around with the owners we have.......even if they dont want to go, they will be made to go.

Exactly. If this club was showing ambition and prepared to back the manager then balls to those wanting out . They stick to their contracts if they are needed.
Unfortunately it still looks like we are going to sell anything that moves to support the hedge fund.
If so I don't blame anyone for wanting to jump ship.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Are we still selling everything? on 19:07 - May 14 with 2533 viewsBadlands

If you can't be ar**d to come up why Bothe asking now?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Are we still selling everything? on 19:08 - May 14 with 2522 viewsDippy

Are we still selling everything? on 19:05 - May 14 by Private_Partz

Exactly. If this club was showing ambition and prepared to back the manager then balls to those wanting out . They stick to their contracts if they are needed.
Unfortunately it still looks like we are going to sell anything that moves to support the hedge fund.

It's all speculation, nothing has happened yet

Poll: Cooper Out

Are we still selling everything? on 19:11 - May 14 with 2505 viewsunion_jack

Are we still selling everything? on 18:59 - May 14 by magicdaps10

I can see us holding out until just before the season starts then let him go for the same amount as he would now. We’d have no manager in place so won’t be able to use the remainder of the transfer window to get anyone in, new manager or players.

Americans happy!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Are we still selling everything? on 19:13 - May 14 with 2497 viewsPrivate_Partz

Are we still selling everything? on 19:08 - May 14 by Dippy

It's all speculation, nothing has happened yet

'looks like'.
Speculation based on the January window.
Do you think the Yanks will come good?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Are we still selling everything? on 19:18 - May 14 with 2466 viewsDippy

Are we still selling everything? on 19:13 - May 14 by Private_Partz

'looks like'.
Speculation based on the January window.
Do you think the Yanks will come good?

I don't know.. keeping Potter will be their biggest task, but it looks like he's off. Could be a disaster for the coming season IMO

Poll: Cooper Out

Login to get fewer ads

Are we still selling everything? on 19:37 - May 14 with 2400 viewsJacket

If Potter goes, I think we can safely say that everything that can be flogged will be flogged without any hesitation. I can't for the life of me see him going to Brighton if everything was rosy here. For a manager like Potter, if he wants to bee in the Premier League and stay there for the long haul, it's easier to build up a Championship club like Brenda did than go for a team that's just about survived for two seasons. Brighton have been clinging on for grim death from the moment they were promoted, and as we and Sunderland know there's only so long you can do that. If such a risky proposition is better than staying put, it can only be that they've said it's going to be more of the same. We don't have a revolving door when it comes to players only doors marked exit only.
Are we still selling everything? on 19:43 - May 14 with 2374 viewslegoman

Yes but it's not that simple in the world of professional football, is it? It's all too easy for the disgruntled employee (player/manager) to down tools. Man U in the Mourinho era is a perfect example.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Are we still selling everything? on 19:59 - May 14 with 2337 viewsLuther27

If Potter wants to stay then he will, and I’ve no doubt it’ll be based on the current team being added to ...Dan James transfer being the exception. If he leaves this week then he’ll be followed by several current first team players.
Are we still selling everything? on 20:07 - May 14 with 2313 viewsLeonWasGod

Are we still selling everything? on 19:43 - May 14 by legoman

Yes but it's not that simple in the world of professional football, is it? It's all too easy for the disgruntled employee (player/manager) to down tools. Man U in the Mourinho era is a perfect example.

We're far from that though. The players want to play for Potter. Team spirit is one thing we've got in spades. Those who slag Potter off do so at our peril, as it's always the teams who play for their manager who do well.

If Potter goes then we've got problems, unless the Yanks make an inspired choice for his replacement (likelihood = slim). I think this is far from being a done deal, but we'll see.
Are we still selling everything? on 21:04 - May 14 with 2219 viewsvalleyboy

Unless you know what exactly is in a players contract. Then there’s very little chance of keeping the manager or any player

It was only two weeks ago that it came out there was a clause of £2 million in Potters contract

Ok, maybe Dan James’s situation is different but he is able to sign for a continental club in January

If that happens he will go for free with no money whatsoever coming in to Swansea

Not even compensation money even though as he had come up through the Accadamy
Are we still selling everything? on 21:27 - May 14 with 2155 viewspencoedjack

Are we still selling everything? on 19:07 - May 14 by Badlands

This^
Are we still selling everything? on 21:29 - May 14 with 2148 viewsGaryjack

Are we still selling everything? on 21:04 - May 14 by valleyboy

Unless you know what exactly is in a players contract. Then there’s very little chance of keeping the manager or any player

It was only two weeks ago that it came out there was a clause of £2 million in Potters contract

Ok, maybe Dan James’s situation is different but he is able to sign for a continental club in January

If that happens he will go for free with no money whatsoever coming in to Swansea

I've been a member of this site for 17 years, and i can honestly say you're the most boring insipid tvvat i've come across.
Are we still selling everything? on 21:29 - May 14 with 2139 viewsTailGunner

There has to be compensation, as he is an academy player under 24.
Are we still selling everything? on 22:21 - May 14 with 2057 viewsPrivate_Partz

Are we still selling everything? on 19:18 - May 14 by Dippy

I don't know.. keeping Potter will be their biggest task, but it looks like he's off. Could be a disaster for the coming season IMO

I think even if we kept Potter it would still be a disaster if we had another fire sale of our young starlets.
I don't think that will be lost on Potter either.
If he does not get any cast iron guarantees of our owners he will be offski if Brighton come ahunting imho.

Are we still selling everything? on 00:19 - May 15 with 1950 viewssammylee3

Are we still selling everything? on 19:07 - May 14 by Badlands

unlike some I prefer no to put money in US hedge funds and politely clap when doing so x
Are we still selling everything? on 00:24 - May 15 with 1944 viewssammylee3

Are we still selling everything? on 00:19 - May 15 by sammylee3

unlike some I prefer no to put money in US hedge funds and politely clap when doing so x

I have been saying the same thing since they took over, they only care about money and what they can sell/steal. We went up by largely not being a selling club, now we sell all untill the 3rd div. Dumb dumb dumb
Are we still selling everything? on 00:48 - May 15 with 1926 viewsvalleyboy

Are we still selling everything? on 21:29 - May 14 by TailGunner

There has to be compensation, as he is an academy player under 24.

Not if he goes abroad
Are we still selling everything? on 00:49 - May 15 with 1925 viewsvalleyboy

Are we still selling everything? on 21:29 - May 14 by Garyjack

I've been a member of this site for 17 years, and i can honestly say you're the most boring insipid tvvat i've come across.

Cheers
Are we still selling everything? on 07:15 - May 15 with 1794 viewsTailGunner

Are we still selling everything? on 00:48 - May 15 by valleyboy

Not if he goes abroad

FIFA have training compensations rules also for Cat 1 international moves.
Not as much as UK transfer in most cases
Are we still selling everything? on 14:02 - May 15 with 1603 viewssammylee3

Are we still selling everything? on 22:21 - May 14 by Private_Partz

I think even if we kept Potter it would still be a disaster if we had another fire sale of our young starlets.
I don't think that will be lost on Potter either.
If he does not get any cast iron guarantees of our owners he will be offski if Brighton come ahunting imho.

can anyone blame him we are not speding investing/shit seemingly
Are we still selling everything? on 17:40 - May 15 with 1496 viewsfelixstowe_jack

At least when we sign a player we pay for him unlike that disgraceful mob up the road who claimed to be showing sympathy with their last signing " once a bluebird always a bluebird" all the time trying to shaft nantes.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Are we still selling everything? on 17:46 - May 15 with 1481 viewsvalleyboy

Are we still selling everything? on 17:40 - May 15 by felixstowe_jack

At least when we sign a player we pay for him unlike that disgraceful mob up the road who claimed to be showing sympathy with their last signing " once a bluebird always a bluebird" all the time trying to shaft nantes.

As I said in my last posting to you, in that you must be as thick as two short planks

Have a look at the end of last years financial statement and see how much Swansea City owe for players

Swansea must have some of the dullest supporters in football
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024