Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gay and transgender relationship 12:15 - May 16 with 17688 viewsvalleyboy

Should this be taught/discussed with children as young as 6 and 7 in our schools

Myself I would have thought there are much more important subjects to be taught

So that children come out with a decent education and be able to get good employment
Gay and transgender relationship on 23:15 - May 16 with 1338 viewslondonlisa2001

Gay and transgender relationship on 23:06 - May 16 by Banosswan

How many more will be confused by the discussion they never would've had?

Are you saying that the reason you’re straight (I’m assuming, so apologies if that’s not correct) is because you weren’t taught there’s an alternative?

It’s completely instinctive. At a very early age. Now if your instincts are not the same as other people, you may feel dreadful. All research shows that many feel dreadful. Some (quite a few) suicidal. I think it’s time that people didn’t feel dreadful. It doesn’t change anyone else. It won’t make straight kids gay or confused.

Everyone has one life. Why not attempt to make some people’s lives less sh*t given it has no impact whatsoever on anyone else.
Gay and transgender relationship on 23:19 - May 16 with 1317 viewsBanosswan

Gay and transgender relationship on 23:15 - May 16 by londonlisa2001

Are you saying that the reason you’re straight (I’m assuming, so apologies if that’s not correct) is because you weren’t taught there’s an alternative?

It’s completely instinctive. At a very early age. Now if your instincts are not the same as other people, you may feel dreadful. All research shows that many feel dreadful. Some (quite a few) suicidal. I think it’s time that people didn’t feel dreadful. It doesn’t change anyone else. It won’t make straight kids gay or confused.

Everyone has one life. Why not attempt to make some people’s lives less sh*t given it has no impact whatsoever on anyone else.

You've missed the pliable mind discussions I see.

(All research?)

You know better than that lisa

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Gay and transgender relationship on 00:13 - May 17 with 1280 viewsLeonWasGod

Gay and transgender relationship on 21:29 - May 16 by valleyboy

Of course they are deluded

Makes you wonder if there’s an hidden agenda

I totally agree with you that it’s more important that children learn to read and write properly as well as learning their tables

Nothing wrong with learning about how to get on with other people and respecting people for who they are. It’s more natural than forcing them down stereotypes based on outdated, autocratic Victorian values.
Gay and transgender relationship on 00:20 - May 17 with 1278 viewsLeonWasGod

This thread is hilarious and shows why the country is so fecked up. People literally arguing that we shouldn’t teach kids about the world they live in. You’re nuts.
Gay and transgender relationship on 09:25 - May 17 with 1226 viewsswan65split

Gay and transgender relationship on 22:21 - May 16 by valleyboy

I have friends that used to go around doing inspections in schools and head of departments in secondary modern schools that will tell you the same thing

But ask yourself a simple question

Why is education so poor in Wakes

Is it because Wales have more dull children than the rest of the U.K.

Or is

That 25% of teachers should not be anywhere near a classroom and 20% only doing enough to keep their jobs

Myself I would say it’s the latter

Also, have a good read what the Professor has said about some children belong to him being taught in England compare with what other children being taught in Wales

Du du
Why is education so poor in WAKES?
Because "friends that used to go around doing inspections in schools and head of departments in secondary modern schools that will tell you the same thing "

fecking heck man theres good and bad in all trades and professions, edit......Managers and assessors .... bad financial and pension advisers , ask some PT steelworkers

If I was you I would ask a teacher what children are like that they see in school these days.

WUM you are there s no doubt.

I wonder if it runs in the family?

No sex education in my Day, no talk of stds or how to shove a plastic glove over a cucumber.......I got through ok,

Blame the internet and allowing WUMs to use it.
[Post edited 17 May 2019 9:28]
Gay and transgender relationship on 09:55 - May 17 with 1203 viewsNotLoyal

Gay and transgender relationship on 20:06 - May 16 by Uxbridge

Just wait til Haydn finds out 6 year olds waste time doing things such as colouring in. How unproductive.

A big boy stuck his finger up my cousins bum when he was six, luckily no crayons were involved.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Gay and transgender relationship on 10:24 - May 17 with 1199 viewsjackrmee

Gay and transgender relationship on 21:23 - May 16 by PentyrchJack

Lisa - you are deluded as children of that age are only just learning to read and write properly. Children should be allowed to be children. There's time enough later on for all the grandstanding utopian liberalism.

It's not utopian liberalism, it's life.
Education to understand life is arguably much more important than education to get a job.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Gay and transgender relationship on 10:26 - May 17 with 1198 viewsjackrmee

Gay and transgender relationship on 21:32 - May 16 by Garyjack

Oh man! I so agree with you!

Don't fvck with all our kids heads because some are different. Leave that to the childs parents and psychologists to help them to find their way in life.

Are you saying a gay or transgender child needs a psychologist to help them with the matter?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Login to get fewer ads

Gay and transgender relationship on 10:31 - May 17 with 1194 viewsjackrmee

Gay and transgender relationship on 21:44 - May 16 by Garyjack

Just leave kids be kids Lisa. You're way out of line here i'm sorry. It's not fair on young children who do not have issues with their gender to be taught that others do. it's not fair on them as young kids is it? Or do you think we should just confuse the lot of them at an early age? I'm truly shocked actually that you hold such views.
[Post edited 16 May 2019 21:47]

Gay kids, or adults for that matter do not "have issues with their gender", they just have a different preference, which is not wrong. It is normal. People need to learn that this is normal.

Gay and transgender relationship on 10:31 - May 17 with 1194 viewsjackrmee

Gay and transgender relationship on 22:21 - May 16 by Garyjack

Just for the record, i haven't a problem with anyone who is gay, lesbian or who has gender issues. I actually feel very sorry for them in the sense that they must have at some point gone through extreme trauma emotionally to come to terms with their sexuality, or in this case their gender. i do however have a problem with the issue being taught to young children in our schools. That's the crux of it for me.

You think homosexuality is a consequence of extreme trauma?!! Wow

Gay and transgender relationship on 10:32 - May 17 with 1188 viewsjackrmee

Gay and transgender relationship on 22:21 - May 16 by valleyboy

I have friends that used to go around doing inspections in schools and head of departments in secondary modern schools that will tell you the same thing

But ask yourself a simple question

Why is education so poor in Wakes

Is it because Wales have more dull children than the rest of the U.K.

Or is

That 25% of teachers should not be anywhere near a classroom and 20% only doing enough to keep their jobs

Myself I would say it’s the latter

Also, have a good read what the Professor has said about some children belong to him being taught in England compare with what other children being taught in Wales

I can understand people like you having a grudge against teachers. Pity.
There are many online courses these days which can help you with what you missed. Inbox me and I'll send you some links

Gay and transgender relationship on 10:34 - May 17 with 1187 viewsjackrmee

Gay and transgender relationship on 22:35 - May 16 by jack2jack

I understand your pov.
But don't you think some are being brainwashed or manipulated?
Youngsters are very impressionable?

Brainwashed into being gay by schoolteachers?

Gay and transgender relationship on 10:39 - May 17 with 1183 viewsjackrmee

Gay and transgender relationship on 00:20 - May 17 by LeonWasGod

This thread is hilarious and shows why the country is so fecked up. People literally arguing that we shouldn’t teach kids about the world they live in. You’re nuts.

Bang on ^^^

Gay and transgender relationship on 12:20 - May 17 with 1151 viewsGwyn737

Perhaps this thread could be renamed?

I'd for "Children taught about difference, tolerance and respect from a young age"
Gay and transgender relationship on 12:58 - May 17 with 1126 viewsTaliesin

Gay and transgender relationship on 21:18 - May 16 by valleyboy

Liberalism at its worst

How lucky I was that I was not brought up in this culture

Why don't you just fk of you mouth breathing tvvat
Gay and transgender relationship on 13:01 - May 17 with 1115 viewsDarran

Gay and transgender relationship on 12:58 - May 17 by Taliesin

Why don't you just fk of you mouth breathing tvvat

Ban him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gay and transgender relationship on 13:16 - May 17 with 1081 viewsSirjohnalot

Answer is clearly yes. As soon as kids start being taught about relationships, this should be an integral part of it. I was having a coffee last year some time, there was a family with a young child, about 5 or so. There was a young gay couple on the next table, holding hands, one gave the other a quick peck. He said to his mum 'look at that, what are they doing ?' Mum said to him, 'you know how mummy loves daddy ? Well, some mummies love other mummies, some daddies love other daddies' Kid responded,, 'ah ok, can I have some sweets'.

Case in point, kids will accept it as part of normal life, which it clearly is.
Gay and transgender relationship on 19:01 - May 17 with 1020 viewsGaryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 10:26 - May 17 by jackrmee

Are you saying a gay or transgender child needs a psychologist to help them with the matter?

Yes i do, are you saying it's better than all their schoolmates knowing they are 'different' at a very early age rather than having a proffesional person to talk with and help to guide them?
Gay and transgender relationship on 19:09 - May 17 with 1012 viewsGaryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 10:31 - May 17 by jackrmee

Gay kids, or adults for that matter do not "have issues with their gender", they just have a different preference, which is not wrong. It is normal. People need to learn that this is normal.

Of course they bloody do! Do you honestly think gays, lesbians and transgenders shout it from the rooftops when it dawns on them that they are what they are? Many go through years of turmoil and struggle, many commit suicide as they cannot accept it! But that is not the issue here is it?
Gay and transgender relationship on 19:12 - May 17 with 1003 viewsGaryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 10:31 - May 17 by jackrmee

You think homosexuality is a consequence of extreme trauma?!! Wow

Are you deliberately being stupid, or is comprehension not one of your strong points? I said that their sexuality and coming to terms with it can cause them extreme trauma, not the other way around!
Gay and transgender relationship on 19:27 - May 17 with 983 viewslondonlisa2001

Gay and transgender relationship on 19:09 - May 17 by Garyjack

Of course they bloody do! Do you honestly think gays, lesbians and transgenders shout it from the rooftops when it dawns on them that they are what they are? Many go through years of turmoil and struggle, many commit suicide as they cannot accept it! But that is not the issue here is it?

“Many go through years of turmoil and struggle, many commit suicide as they cannot accept it! But that is not the issue here is it?”

Hence the reason kids should be taught from the earliest possible age that there’s nothing wrong with being different. You’ve just proved the point!
Gay and transgender relationship on 19:32 - May 17 with 973 viewsDarran

Haydn Folau.

Gay and transgender relationship on 19:40 - May 17 with 960 viewsGaryjack

Gay and transgender relationship on 19:27 - May 17 by londonlisa2001

“Many go through years of turmoil and struggle, many commit suicide as they cannot accept it! But that is not the issue here is it?”

Hence the reason kids should be taught from the earliest possible age that there’s nothing wrong with being different. You’ve just proved the point!

I don't think i have actually as it's "The earliest possible age" i have an issue with. Kids at that age do not understand these issues, why confuse them? I agree it should be taught, but it should be later, when they are nearing puberty and starting to understand their sexuality. Kids of 6 or 7 haven't a bloody clue. Leave them alone and let them just be kids that's all.
Gay and transgender relationship on 21:30 - May 17 with 892 viewsTNT

Gay and transgender relationship on 10:32 - May 17 by jackrmee

I can understand people like you having a grudge against teachers. Pity.
There are many online courses these days which can help you with what you missed. Inbox me and I'll send you some links

He can blame teachers all he wants mate, people like that like to avoid parenting skills.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Gay and transgender relationship on 21:33 - May 17 with 881 viewsDarran

Gay and transgender relationship on 21:30 - May 17 by TNT

He can blame teachers all he wants mate, people like that like to avoid parenting skills.

😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024