Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk Out 17:39 - Jun 18 with 15203 viewsjasper_T

Another club going the youth route due to financial issues (in their case it's FFP sanctions more than actual lack of cash afaik).
Monk Out on 15:23 - Jun 19 with 2023 viewsSwanseaman

Monk was the leader in a players revolt against Michael Laudrup imo, was after his job. falls out with people he does.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Monk Out on 15:30 - Jun 19 with 2006 viewsHighjack

Monk Out on 15:23 - Jun 19 by Swanseaman

Monk was the leader in a players revolt against Michael Laudrup imo, was after his job. falls out with people he does.

Correct you are, master yoda.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Monk Out on 15:41 - Jun 19 with 1981 viewsswancity

Great leader of men on and off the pitch. Up there with Williams Cornforth Martinez as our best Captains over the past 30 years or so and has taken those qualities into management. Still learning the job as are all managers with just 4/5 years experience..

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Monk Out on 17:34 - Jun 19 with 1910 viewsNotLoyal

Monk Out on 18:32 - Jun 18 by sainthelens

What happened? Let me guess...His Mrs hates the Midlands.

Other way round.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Monk Out on 17:35 - Jun 19 with 1907 viewsNotLoyal

Monk Out on 15:41 - Jun 19 by swancity

Great leader of men on and off the pitch. Up there with Williams Cornforth Martinez as our best Captains over the past 30 years or so and has taken those qualities into management. Still learning the job as are all managers with just 4/5 years experience..

Who the fück said that 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Monk Out on 17:43 - Jun 19 with 1899 viewsMrSwerve

Williams Cornforth Martinez would be one hell of a name.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Monk Out on 17:53 - Jun 19 with 1877 viewsSwansea93

He was in Swansea this morning

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Monk Out on 18:10 - Jun 19 with 1853 viewsHighjack

Monk Out on 17:34 - Jun 19 by NotLoyal

Other way round.

.Midlands the hates Mrs his... guess me Let? happened What

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Monk Out on 20:08 - Jun 19 with 1767 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Would you like anyone to call the fire brigade for you? I’m sure you didn’t mean to get your head stuck up Monks arse

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Monk Out on 20:19 - Jun 19 with 1747 viewsSwansea93

To be fair we all loved Monk when he was our captain and no one forgets that block he did against Reading,but he does come across abit or a d!ckhead and a kiss arse and the way he treated some of our players here is a shambles.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Monk Out on 20:35 - Jun 19 with 1720 viewsHeadmaster

How ironic...

"Garry Monk was fired by Birmingham City after a dispute over the use of his own agent in so many of the club's transfer deals, the chief executive at St Andrew's has claimed."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7159671/Birmingham-CEO-claims

It gets even better...

"But our owner gave me clear instruction that we need to play clear, possession-based attacking football. That wasn't an order. I said to Gary "what do you think?". I told him on the 18th of May. You know what Garry's reaction was? He said whoever said that doesn't have a f*****g clue about football."

[Post edited 19 Jun 2019 20:37]
Monk Out on 20:37 - Jun 19 with 1715 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk Out on 20:08 - Jun 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Would you like anyone to call the fire brigade for you? I’m sure you didn’t mean to get your head stuck up Monks arse

Just after he finally extricated his bonce from Martinez’s back passage.

Careless.
Monk Out on 21:19 - Jun 19 with 1652 views34dfgdf54

Wow
Monk Out on 21:24 - Jun 19 with 1647 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Monk Out on 20:35 - Jun 19 by Headmaster

How ironic...

"Garry Monk was fired by Birmingham City after a dispute over the use of his own agent in so many of the club's transfer deals, the chief executive at St Andrew's has claimed."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7159671/Birmingham-CEO-claims

It gets even better...

"But our owner gave me clear instruction that we need to play clear, possession-based attacking football. That wasn't an order. I said to Gary "what do you think?". I told him on the 18th of May. You know what Garry's reaction was? He said whoever said that doesn't have a f*****g clue about football."

Sacked for eroding Birmingham City’s footballing principles . The irony

Monk Out on 21:24 - Jun 19 with 1640 viewsWingstandwood

How ironic...

It gets even better...

Always had the impression that Monk thinks he's the absolute dogs-bollocks. Inherited Laudrups family silver Swans squad and gifted a managerial shoe-in at Premier League level that opened a few future doors. A overhyped managerial myth.

Far better and undoubtedly far more modest managers have started off in the trenches of the lower league ladder, walked the walk, and have achieved more with play-offs/promotions and trophies. No PL team will offer him a job, it'll be interesting if another Championship club will come in for him? Perhaps it's just me but I could never see him accepting a 4th Div/non-League club i.e. probably thinks its beneath him!

Argus!

Monk Out on 21:24 - Jun 19 with 1640 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Monk Out on 20:37 - Jun 19 by WarwickHunt

Just after he finally extricated his bonce from Martinez’s back passage.

Careless.

It’s clear where Nigel gets his opinions from

Monk Out on 21:25 - Jun 19 with 1632 views34dfgdf54

How ironic...

It gets even better...

Well well well

Garry took some tips of his old muckers Laudrup and Tutumlu did he?
Monk Out on 21:33 - Jun 19 with 1614 viewsDr_Winston

Monk Out on 21:24 - Jun 19 by Wingstandwood

Always had the impression that Monk thinks he's the absolute dogs-bollocks. Inherited Laudrups family silver Swans squad and gifted a managerial shoe-in at Premier League level that opened a few future doors. A overhyped managerial myth.

Far better and undoubtedly far more modest managers have started off in the trenches of the lower league ladder, walked the walk, and have achieved more with play-offs/promotions and trophies. No PL team will offer him a job, it'll be interesting if another Championship club will come in for him? Perhaps it's just me but I could never see him accepting a 4th Div/non-League club i.e. probably thinks its beneath him!

Have you read his autobiography?

Comes across as a thin skinned, big headed pillock who carries grudges like mosquitos carry malaria.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Monk Out on 21:44 - Jun 19 with 1593 viewsWingstandwood

Monk Out on 21:33 - Jun 19 by Dr_Winston

Have you read his autobiography?

Comes across as a thin skinned, big headed pillock who carries grudges like mosquitos carry malaria.

Have not read his book, has he ever been modest enough to admit of how preposterously lucky he was to have been gifted his first full time manegerial job at Premier League level of all levels?

Argus!

Monk Out on 21:47 - Jun 19 with 1586 viewsItchySphincter

His record at Birmingham was excellent. He achieved our highest PL finish. I hated the football he played but way too many are still struggling with their stiffys for Laudrup.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Monk Out on 21:54 - Jun 19 with 1578 viewsexiledclaseboy

Monk Out on 21:47 - Jun 19 by ItchySphincter

His record at Birmingham was excellent. He achieved our highest PL finish. I hated the football he played but way too many are still struggling with their stiffys for Laudrup.

It’s funny how they’re still hurting.

Poll: Tory leader

Monk Out on 22:04 - Jun 19 with 1560 viewsDarran

Monk Out on 21:54 - Jun 19 by exiledclaseboy

It’s funny how they’re still hurting.

It baffles me why anyone cares,I said the same on Twitter last week when they were all wishing Dan James well at Man United.
I seriously couldn’t give a fuçk what he does at Man United and that goes for all ex-players and managers.
Fuçk em.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Monk Out on 22:06 - Jun 19 with 1552 viewsswancity

Take personalities out of it chaps and just look at the facts. Plain old fashioned facts.

8th place finish in his only complete season after taking on a team sliding down the league. Wins against clubs like Manchester Utd at Old Trafford. True the style changed but we won games and scored goals. His win percentage was admirable. An outstanding effort for someone with no previous experience.

Birmingham meanwhile we’re in dire straits last season and tipped to struggle. Against all odds they threatened the top six briefly until a points deduction put them right out of it.

At Leeds he did well and at Boro too he had many supporters. Just stick to facts chaps.

Monk Out on 22:12 - Jun 19 with 1538 viewsDarran

Monk Out on 22:06 - Jun 19 by swancity

Take personalities out of it chaps and just look at the facts. Plain old fashioned facts.

8th place finish in his only complete season after taking on a team sliding down the league. Wins against clubs like Manchester Utd at Old Trafford. True the style changed but we won games and scored goals. His win percentage was admirable. An outstanding effort for someone with no previous experience.

Birmingham meanwhile we’re in dire straits last season and tipped to struggle. Against all odds they threatened the top six briefly until a points deduction put them right out of it.

At Leeds he did well and at Boro too he had many supporters. Just stick to facts chaps.

And fuçk Martinez too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Monk Out on 22:14 - Jun 19 with 1528 viewsswancity

Monk Out on 22:04 - Jun 19 by Darran

It baffles me why anyone cares,I said the same on Twitter last week when they were all wishing Dan James well at Man United.
I seriously couldn’t give a fuçk what he does at Man United and that goes for all ex-players and managers.
Fuçk em.

Not heard of sell on clauses and add ons then have you you thick t wat.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024