Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson 19:39 - Jun 21 with 12774 viewsDarran

Scum.

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/police-called-to-loud-altercati

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boris Johnson on 19:43 - Jun 21 with 3458 viewsWingstandwood

Talk about that happening at the worst possible time for political career advancement?

Argus!

Boris Johnson on 20:41 - Jun 21 with 3387 viewsdickythorpe

Maybe someone will "paint a house" so Boris never sees the inside of No 10
Boris Johnson on 00:19 - Jun 22 with 3237 viewsmajorraglan

Boris Johnson on 19:43 - Jun 21 by Wingstandwood

Talk about that happening at the worst possible time for political career advancement?

Could have been worse, it could have come out earlier this week which could have turned some of his MP supporters against him. The Tory faithful won’t give a monkeys about this, he is nailed on.
Boris Johnson on 00:23 - Jun 22 with 3235 viewssherpajacob

Violence against unarmed women is applauded in the Tory party.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Boris Johnson on 00:43 - Jun 22 with 3211 viewsbuilthjack

Boris is a wnbker

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Boris Johnson on 01:13 - Jun 22 with 3194 viewsJack59

It's great to read stuff like that, because millions of working class couples can relate to it.
Boris Johnson on 06:57 - Jun 22 with 3135 views1983

So basically a p1ssed couple argue in their own private dwelling

Boris Johnson on 08:28 - Jun 22 with 3068 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

"Police attended and spoke to all occupants of the address, who were all safe and well. There were no offences or concerns apparent to the officers and there was no cause for police action.”

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson on 08:32 - Jun 22 with 3058 viewsWarwickHunt

Boris Johnson on 01:13 - Jun 22 by Jack59

It's great to read stuff like that, because millions of working class couples can relate to it.

Go, Boris! Yay!
Boris Johnson on 08:47 - Jun 22 with 3041 viewsjacktar

The next door neighbour has probably been provided with a sensitive listening device and paid handsomely for their trouble by the media.
It's dish the dirt time. Not that it's needed in Boris' case but he does seem to be getting away with murder.
Bring it on I say.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Boris Johnson on 08:52 - Jun 22 with 3028 viewsWarwickHunt

Perhaps he’ll get revenge on Gove by making him Chancellor so he’ll have to live next door. Fûcking oik.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/police-called-to-loud-altercati

“Get off my fûcking laptop!” 😂

Rumours that Boris answered the door in a ketchup-stained wifebeater, clutching a can of Special Brew remain unconfirmed.
Boris Johnson on 09:04 - Jun 22 with 3007 viewsjacktar

Boris Johnson on 08:52 - Jun 22 by WarwickHunt

Perhaps he’ll get revenge on Gove by making him Chancellor so he’ll have to live next door. Fûcking oik.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/police-called-to-loud-altercati

“Get off my fûcking laptop!” 😂

Rumours that Boris answered the door in a ketchup-stained wifebeater, clutching a can of Special Brew remain unconfirmed.

I think they must have misheard him.

Actual; "Get on my lap and get that fecking top off"

Reminds me of the Clinton misquote
"sack my cook"

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Boris Johnson on 09:38 - Jun 22 with 2976 viewsjack_lord

Stanley Johnson was heard saying "that's my boy".

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Boris Johnson on 09:46 - Jun 22 with 2962 viewsNortbankboy

Would not be surprised if that sneaky get Jeremy hunt phoned the police
Boris Johnson on 11:18 - Jun 22 with 2886 viewsexiledclaseboy

Boris’s time as PM, as short as it’s likely to end up being, is guaranteed to be a hilarious car crash.

Poll: Tory leader

Boris Johnson on 11:33 - Jun 22 with 2863 viewslondonlisa2001

It’s odd when his supporters are spending their time claiming ‘nothing to see here, move on’ that so much time is allegedly being spent trying to obtain an injunction against release of the tape.
Boris Johnson on 11:52 - Jun 22 with 2838 views1983

My partner, who was in bed half asleep, had heard a loud bang and the house shook.”

They live in a wendy house or what?

Boris Johnson on 17:17 - Jun 22 with 2722 viewsSymondsYatjack

The “paradox” is of course, those who dislike Johnson, are the ones, who will be responsible for him becoming the next PM.........😂
Boris Johnson on 17:19 - Jun 22 with 2717 viewsdickythorpe

Boris Johnson on 11:52 - Jun 22 by 1983

My partner, who was in bed half asleep, had heard a loud bang and the house shook.”

Boris rugby tackling kids again?
Boris Johnson on 17:23 - Jun 22 with 2713 viewsSymondsYatjack

Boris Johnson on 11:33 - Jun 22 by londonlisa2001

It’s odd when his supporters are spending their time claiming ‘nothing to see here, move on’ that so much time is allegedly being spent trying to obtain an injunction against release of the tape.

There is nothing to see. Or are you suggesting no other politician has had a shouting match, with their other half.
Boris Johnson on 17:23 - Jun 22 with 2711 viewsLeonWasGod

“My partner who was in bed half asleep”...

Boris Johnson on 17:25 - Jun 22 with 2707 viewsSymondsYatjack

😁
Boris Johnson on 17:32 - Jun 22 with 2690 viewsbluey_the_blue

Nice to see with little evidence people have rushed to blame BoJo ( who I can't stand ). Obviously he's a male, so must be at fault think some.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/22/boris-johnson-neighbour-intervi

I refer you to these quotes.

"Another neighbour, a nursery teacher who lives with her husband and four-year-old son in the top flat next door, told the Times that she could hear “shouting and screaming”.

Fatimah, 32, said: “It was really loud, loud enough to make me turn down the TV and see what was going on. I could hear shouting and screaming from a lady, she sounded really angry. There was a man’s voice too, but he was much calmer and he was telling her to calm down but she was still chucking things about,” she told the Times."

If true, that puts a different slant on things.

At the end of the day, we'll never know what really happened. Neither BoJo nor his partner are commenting, police aren't taking any action.
Boris Johnson on 17:37 - Jun 22 with 2673 viewsDarran

Boris Johnson on 17:32 - Jun 22 by bluey_the_blue

Nice to see with little evidence people have rushed to blame BoJo ( who I can't stand ). Obviously he's a male, so must be at fault think some.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/22/boris-johnson-neighbour-intervi

I refer you to these quotes.

"Another neighbour, a nursery teacher who lives with her husband and four-year-old son in the top flat next door, told the Times that she could hear “shouting and screaming”.

Fatimah, 32, said: “It was really loud, loud enough to make me turn down the TV and see what was going on. I could hear shouting and screaming from a lady, she sounded really angry. There was a man’s voice too, but he was much calmer and he was telling her to calm down but she was still chucking things about,” she told the Times."

If true, that puts a different slant on things.

At the end of the day, we'll never know what really happened. Neither BoJo nor his partner are commenting, police aren't taking any action.

Shut up you silly fool.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boris Johnson on 17:40 - Jun 22 with 2666 viewslondonlisa2001

Boris Johnson on 17:23 - Jun 22 by SymondsYatjack

There is nothing to see. Or are you suggesting no other politician has had a shouting match, with their other half.

I haven’t suggested anything other than remarking it’s odd he’s trying to obtain an injunction to stop the recording being released.

Although as it happens, no, I can’t recall any other prime ministerial candidate having the police called out.

Nor has anyone I’ve ever known had the police called on a domestic dispute for that matter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024