Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk 08:17 - Jul 5 with 7765 viewsDarran

lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7214509/amp/Middlesbroughs-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry Monk on 00:43 - Jul 6 with 1890 viewsWarwickHunt

Garry Monk on 22:16 - Jul 5 by Brynmill_Jack

One and only major silverware winning manager. Get your head out of your @rse ffs.
Monk was a limited centre half who made a great block at Wembley, though moot as we scored another anyway. Hope he goes to jail.

Defender defending shock horror.

Nobody else did fûck all for two hours...
Garry Monk on 01:49 - Jul 6 with 1863 viewsDJack

Garry Monk on 23:20 - Jul 5 by BLAZE

Completely disingenuous to play down that block. If it went to 3-3 then the pattern of the game and history in general would've been different and none of us know what would've happened. But we wouldn't have had the second penalty and they would've had all the momentum on their side

...you know that how?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Garry Monk on 02:07 - Jul 6 with 1860 viewsNotLoyal

Garry Monk on 18:47 - Jul 5 by swancity

I’m a big fan of Monk.

Loved his attitude as a player firstly when he was a big influence in getting our club moving forward three divisions incredibly and enabling him to play once again in the Premier League. And that after recovering from a serious injury which I seem to recall kept him out for most of one season. A superb Club Captain and right up there with Cornforth and Martinez.

And as a Manager has done well although his short spell at Boro may be seen an exception by many albeit they were just three points off a play off place when he was sacked. The recent revelations are not a surprise. This is modern football. It says more about the role that the rodents (agents) are playing in today’s game. They really are a cancer aren’t they.

Isn't it odd though that every player and manager has one.
Almost like they are condoning it.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Garry Monk on 08:40 - Jul 6 with 1775 viewsBLAZE

Garry Monk on 01:49 - Jul 6 by DJack

...you know that how?

Know what? About the penalty? Common sense!? Butterfly effect and all that. We may have had 'a' penalty but it wouldn't have been 'that' penalty

Do you want a diagram?
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 8:49]
Garry Monk on 10:48 - Jul 6 with 1690 viewsSwansea93

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7218319/Ex-Leeds-owner-Massim

This is going to put off alot of clubs employing Monk.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Garry Monk on 11:13 - Jul 6 with 1654 viewsNeath_Jack

Garry Monk on 22:28 - Jul 5 by Darran

Weirdo isn’t he?

He seems a very decent chap to be honest, the type you could go on an all dayer with.

But, his infatuation with Saint Michael is very strange, I've never seen anyone leap to the defence of an ex player / manager with such passion as Brynnie does.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Garry Monk on 11:15 - Jul 6 with 1640 views34dfgdf54

Garry Monk on 00:43 - Jul 6 by WarwickHunt

Captain who let his side become complacent beyond belief during second half. Will always be thankful for his contribution as a player but this notion he single handedly got us into the Premier League with the “block” is hilarious. Hardly hear anything about Sinclair anymore, he didn’t do too badly in the final himself.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 11:16]
Garry Monk on 11:21 - Jul 6 with 1641 viewsWarwickHunt

Garry Monk on 11:15 - Jul 6 by 34dfgdf54

Captain who let his side become complacent beyond belief during second half. Will always be thankful for his contribution as a player but this notion he single handedly got us into the Premier League with the “block” is hilarious. Hardly hear anything about Sinclair anymore, he didn’t do too badly in the final himself.

Innit.

Tatey did OK too...
Login to get fewer ads

Garry Monk on 11:48 - Jul 6 with 1619 viewsWingstandwood

It take it that the Newcastle job is now rather out of the question? Along with another mega-payout for yet another conveyor belt sacking/failure from Monk himself? Legend my arse?

Argus!

Garry Monk on 15:00 - Jul 6 with 1507 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Garry Monk on 11:13 - Jul 6 by Neath_Jack

He seems a very decent chap to be honest, the type you could go on an all dayer with.

But, his infatuation with Saint Michael is very strange, I've never seen anyone leap to the defence of an ex player / manager with such passion as Brynnie does.

Are you going to QPR away? We could get smashed on the train mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Garry Monk on 21:39 - Jul 6 with 1390 viewsmonmouth

Meanwhile, Nathan Dyer is mercilessly slagged off, despite his importance in our rise and cup win.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Garry Monk on 21:44 - Jul 6 with 1370 viewsDr_Winston

Garry Monk on 21:39 - Jul 6 by monmouth

Meanwhile, Nathan Dyer is mercilessly slagged off, despite his importance in our rise and cup win.

What connection could there be between Dyer and Sinclair that leads their contributions to be so roundly ignored?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Garry Monk on 21:46 - Jul 6 with 1357 viewsmonmouth

Garry Monk on 21:44 - Jul 6 by Dr_Winston

What connection could there be between Dyer and Sinclair that leads their contributions to be so roundly ignored?

Not ginger?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Garry Monk on 21:49 - Jul 6 with 1344 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jason Scotland was lazy and only scored penalties.

Poll: Tory leader

Garry Monk on 22:37 - Jul 6 with 1301 viewsjack_lord

Garry Monk on 00:43 - Jul 6 by WarwickHunt

exactly, I have seen better,more gutsy, blocks on paradise park

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Garry Monk on 08:32 - Jul 7 with 1177 viewsItchySphincter

Do people actually think this way? I doubt it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Garry Monk on 08:50 - Jul 7 with 1154 viewsexiledclaseboy

That first sentence is hilarious. Of all the words written about that Reading game over the years those are by far the funniest and stupidest.

Poll: Tory leader

Garry Monk on 09:37 - Jul 7 with 1101 viewsjacabertawe

Oooo..Please explain how Monk "let his side become complacent".
We wuz there and had no hint of Monk shouting at the team to "go easy, 'coz we're on a certain winner here".
Daft.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Garry Monk on 22:29 - Jul 7 with 965 viewsTNT

Poor call.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Garry Monk on 22:35 - Jul 7 with 952 views34dfgdf54

Garry Monk on 08:50 - Jul 7 by exiledclaseboy

That first sentence is hilarious. Of all the words written about that Reading game over the years those are by far the funniest and stupidest.

We were three nil up at half time, came out second half thinking the game was won and conceded two off set pieces, he was centre half and captain and should take huge responsibility for that.

This notion “his block got us to the premier league” is by far the stupidest thing written about the game.

#votecringe
[Post edited 7 Jul 2019 22:38]
Garry Monk on 22:44 - Jul 7 with 928 viewsDarran

Garry Monk on 22:35 - Jul 7 by 34dfgdf54

We were three nil up at half time, came out second half thinking the game was won and conceded two off set pieces, he was centre half and captain and should take huge responsibility for that.

This notion “his block got us to the premier league” is by far the stupidest thing written about the game.

#votecringe
[Post edited 7 Jul 2019 22:38]

You do come across as if he bummed your boyfriend mind Blaine.

Garry Monk on 22:48 - Jul 7 with 901 views34dfgdf54

Garry Monk on 22:44 - Jul 7 by Darran

You do come across as if he bummed your boyfriend mind Blaine.

On the flip side of that you used to ask his wife on twitter to “send your love” to him, so I realise all the recent news about him may be upsetting for you.

The fella is bad news, was obvious while he was here, even more so after he released his book and then we went and took the clown on as our manager. Horrendous.
Garry Monk on 23:08 - Jul 7 with 879 viewsDarran

Garry Monk on 22:48 - Jul 7 by 34dfgdf54

On the flip side of that you used to ask his wife on twitter to “send your love” to him, so I realise all the recent news about him may be upsetting for you.

The fella is bad news, was obvious while he was here, even more so after he released his book and then we went and took the clown on as our manager. Horrendous.

You have no idea about the bloke in real life. I could post photos on here right now if I wanted to of him over the years with my disabled daughter.
You and that Brynmill prick definitely take things too seriously.

Garry Monk on 23:20 - Jul 7 with 863 views34dfgdf54

Garry Monk on 23:08 - Jul 7 by Darran

You have no idea about the bloke in real life. I could post photos on here right now if I wanted to of him over the years with my disabled daughter.
You and that Brynmill prick definitely take things too seriously.

I’m sure you could, and I’m sure you could show me pictures of other players with your daughter down the years, they should all be commended for that, but that’s not going to change my opinion on Garry Monk.

Wonder if the chairman at Birmingham, Leeds and Boro are taking things too seriously aswell, going by what he’s being accused of at the moment.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2019 23:21]
Garry Monk on 06:21 - Jul 8 with 786 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Garry Monk on 22:48 - Jul 7 by 34dfgdf54

Did he?

Darran Prosser, c*ntstruck over Garry f*cking Monk. Live that one down

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024