Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:37 - Aug 6 with 28863 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:36 - Aug 10 with 3796 viewslonglostjack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Aug 10 by A_Fans_Dad

How badly crocked was Kalulu?

Hamstring twinge maybe?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 10 with 3148 viewsblackpooljack

Cardiff ha ha ha
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 10 with 3148 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:31 - Aug 10 by jasper_T

Complete lack of quality and composure from us this second half.

BBC Sport reports “Only 6 shots on target between both teams. Not a classic.”

Impossible to get a stream on my iPad, on holiday in Fuerteventura. Tried cricfree, Vipbox, firstrow and one or two others. ‘No streams’ for this match. What a shitstruck league this is. Always got a stream in the PL.

Can’t say i’m Impressed with the look of the team. I think it’s going to be a long season. Hope i’m proved wrong.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Aug 10 with 3139 viewsploppy

Celina giving the ball away again.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Aug 10 with 3124 viewsphact0rri

this referee could go with a trip to spec savers.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Aug 10 with 3079 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 10 by jackrabbit

BBC Sport reports “Only 6 shots on target between both teams. Not a classic.”

Impossible to get a stream on my iPad, on holiday in Fuerteventura. Tried cricfree, Vipbox, firstrow and one or two others. ‘No streams’ for this match. What a shitstruck league this is. Always got a stream in the PL.

Can’t say i’m Impressed with the look of the team. I think it’s going to be a long season. Hope i’m proved wrong.

We've played pretty well and there have been lots of positives. I'm looking forward to the season ahead after seeing this.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Aug 10 with 2950 viewsMagic_Michu

And the mighty Cardiff can’t beat Luton at home

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Aug 10 with 2942 viewsA_Fans_Dad

As you would expect a lot of home wins today.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:49 - Aug 10 with 2853 viewshuwrichards57

Where's that time come from? Dear god.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:49 - Aug 10 with 2802 viewsairedale

Great reffing by the sound of it. Oh, and 7 mins extra time. Kin ell.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Aug 10 with 2679 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Aug 10 by Magic_Michu

Lose the next one away and watch the crowd disappear...
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Aug 10 with 2513 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Aug 10 by MrSwerve

We've played pretty well and there have been lots of positives. I'm looking forward to the season ahead after seeing this.

Good to hear.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Aug 10 with 2497 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Aug 10 by A_Fans_Dad

As you would expect a lot of home wins today.

Having said that quite a few are now drawers.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Aug 10 with 2457 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Aug 10 by Magic_Michu

Except they fúcking have.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Aug 10 with 2377 viewsMagic_Michu

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Aug 10 by WarwickHunt

Lose the next one away and watch the crowd disappear...

Jammy bastards

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:55 - Aug 10 with 2231 viewsairedale

Good point.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 10 with 2176 viewsMrSwerve

Great result. Decent performance. The newbies did well. Kalulu and Woodman - I'm looking forward to seeing more.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 10 with 2158 viewsMagic_Michu

Great result up there.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 10 with 2103 viewsjackrabbit

Now 2-1
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 10 with 2091 viewsexiledclaseboy

Excellent result.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 10 with 2082 viewsJFSwan

If you cant win then make sure you don't lose.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 10 with 2019 viewshuwrichards57

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 10 by exiledclaseboy

Excellent result.

Yep. And in spite of the ref.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Aug 10 with 1860 viewsjasper_T

We were shocking that second half. The substitutions killed any hope we had of keeping the ball and it was a bottom-half standard attack vs defence game, in the pouring rain with a sht even for this division refereeing team. How they missed Waghorn smashing Joe 10 yards in front of the assistant idk.

Grimes getting booked for sliding into a 50:50, loads of corners and throw ins going the wrong way, neither side was happy. Tom Lawrence getting booked for not retreating 10 yards during an injury stoppage was pretty funny, mind.

Bidwell was a liability for much of the game. Celina was awful throughout. Thank God for Woodman.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 10 with 1798 viewsBadlands

Only had RW to listen too but several players still off form.
Will it take Cooper half the season to realise Routledge should be starting every game?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 10 with 1790 viewsGaz_M

It's quite concerning that we seem to have installed Bidwell as first choice left back despite his regular poor appearances pre season and the first two games. I'd far rather Naughton, or John be given a go.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024