Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:37 - Aug 6 with 28859 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 10 with 2911 viewsjasper_T

Derby won't be near the playoffs. Lack any of the threat Wilson and Mount provided last season. They overachieved under Lampard, don't understand why so many have picked them to do well.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Aug 10 with 2909 viewslonglostjack

Well done Swans. The new signings look good. Roberts played really well too I thought. We looked better than the last time we were there.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Aug 10 with 2890 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 10 by Badlands

Only had RW to listen too but several players still off form.
Will it take Cooper half the season to realise Routledge should be starting every game?

Hi, Wayne.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Aug 10 with 2861 viewsBadlands

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 10 by Gaz_M

It's quite concerning that we seem to have installed Bidwell as first choice left back despite his regular poor appearances pre season and the first two games. I'd far rather Naughton, or John be given a go.

Same could be said for Grimes, Celina and Roberts IMO.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:08 - Aug 10 with 2808 viewslonglostjack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Aug 10 by Badlands

Same could be said for Grimes, Celina and Roberts IMO.

Quite obvious you didn’t get to watch the game.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Aug 10 with 2765 viewsjack247

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 10 by Badlands

Will it take Cooper half the season to realise Routledge should be starting every game?

To be fair, it didn’t take Potter that long, he just wasn’t allowed to pick him for half a season.

I agree though, based on the first two games, Routledge will be starting soon. Is he available? Thought he was ruled out with a minor injury last week?
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Aug 10 with 2644 viewsBanosswan

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:53 - Aug 10 by A_Fans_Dad

Having said that quite a few are now drawers.

Teams struggling to open each other up.
Defences looking wooden.
They need to take it on the chest and store these experiences.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:14 - Aug 10 with 2638 viewssainthelens

Great result, decent pre season, now 2 unbeaten..all about confidence now. A clean sheet up there is massive. Well done lads, ignore any negative w@nkers and keep going!!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:18 - Aug 10 with 2549 viewsJack123

I think this Kalulu will be one to watch this season, when my stream started, he looked the business, did everything right, nice passes and chasing the opposition.. can't wait to see him play again.

libera nos a malo

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:19 - Aug 10 with 2508 viewsjasper_T

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:18 - Aug 10 by Jack123

I think this Kalulu will be one to watch this season, when my stream started, he looked the business, did everything right, nice passes and chasing the opposition.. can't wait to see him play again.

Sorry you got to see so little of the game.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:21 - Aug 10 with 2470 viewsJack123

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:19 - Aug 10 by jasper_T

Only missed the first 20 minutes, from what I saw thereafter he was impressive.

libera nos a malo

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:26 - Aug 10 with 2383 viewskarnataka

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 10 by jackrabbit

BBC Sport reports “Only 6 shots on target between both teams. Not a classic.”

Impossible to get a stream on my iPad, on holiday in Fuerteventura. Tried cricfree, Vipbox, firstrow and one or two others. ‘No streams’ for this match. What a shitstruck league this is. Always got a stream in the PL.

Can’t say i’m Impressed with the look of the team. I think it’s going to be a long season. Hope i’m proved wrong.

Look at it this way, Home v Hull and Away v Derby - last season 1 point, this season 4 points. I'd say that is a solid enough start. Beat Preston next week (like we did last season) and we'll be amongst the early front runners.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:31 - Aug 10 with 2315 viewslonglostjack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:19 - Aug 10 by jasper_T

Was obviously going to be a bit rusty and needs to be aware of the physicality of the Championship but we’ve signed a good one there.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:32 - Aug 10 with 2281 viewsswan65split

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:34 - Aug 10 by A_Fans_Dad

How badly crocked was Kalulu?

Looked as if he was slightly limping coming off half time. possibly not fit enough yet.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:42 - Aug 10 with 2179 viewsGlyn1

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 10 by huwrichards57

Yep. And in spite of the ref.

So he wasn't the Swans favouring, attention seeking, incompetent c.nt who wrongly booked our Derby captain on his 350th game in the 3rd minute!, as stated in the Derby forum then? Good to know.

Also a very good result for us.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:07 - Aug 10 with 1978 viewsunion_jack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:42 - Aug 10 by Glyn1

So he wasn't the Swans favouring, attention seeking, incompetent c.nt who wrongly booked our Derby captain on his 350th game in the 3rd minute!, as stated in the Derby forum then? Good to know.

Also a very good result for us.

Even Ratcliffe was critical of the ref saying that our penalty appeal would have been given if it was at the other end.

Ref clearly didn’t know it was his 350th game or in the third minute because that’s just downright unfair😭

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:21 - Aug 10 with 1860 viewsGaryjack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:07 - Aug 10 by union_jack

Even Ratcliffe was critical of the ref saying that our penalty appeal would have been given if it was at the other end.

Ref clearly didn’t know it was his 350th game or in the third minute because that’s just downright unfair😭

Ref was absolutely shocking today. A homer if you ever saw one. Going into injury time it seemed like he was thinking " I haven't got time to give these free kicks to Swansea as Derby haven't got long left to score"! Also ironic that he blew the whistle 3 mins after the allotted time when another Derby attack broke down on the edge of our box. Totally inept performance.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:24 - Aug 10 with 1842 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Isn't Routs injured?
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:26 - Aug 10 with 1832 viewsploppy

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 10 by jackrabbit

BBC Sport reports “Only 6 shots on target between both teams. Not a classic.”

Impossible to get a stream on my iPad, on holiday in Fuerteventura. Tried cricfree, Vipbox, firstrow and one or two others. ‘No streams’ for this match. What a shitstruck league this is. Always got a stream in the PL.

Can’t say i’m Impressed with the look of the team. I think it’s going to be a long season. Hope i’m proved wrong.

If you were in Fuerteventura you could have bought an international day pass on SwansTV.

Then, if you managed to successfully log in, you could have seen the whole match.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:53 - Aug 10 with 1662 viewsGlyn1

You got a stream in the Prem a couple of seasons ago but you won't get that today - they're really cracking down.

A newspaper article today says that the Prem Lgue gets 8 times more than the Championship, but the Championship is the 3rd most watched in Europe. Very strange.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:59 - Aug 10 with 1638 viewsswan65split

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:21 - Aug 10 by Garyjack

Ref was absolutely shocking today. A homer if you ever saw one. Going into injury time it seemed like he was thinking " I haven't got time to give these free kicks to Swansea as Derby haven't got long left to score"! Also ironic that he blew the whistle 3 mins after the allotted time when another Derby attack broke down on the edge of our box. Totally inept performance.

I think he only gave the pen as they had 2-3 shouts before that, he was really Crap.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:00 - Aug 10 with 1634 viewsploppy

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:59 - Aug 10 by swan65split

I think he only gave the pen as they had 2-3 shouts before that, he was really Crap.

No better way to endear yourself to the home crowd than to give a soft pen.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Aug 10 with 1620 viewsGaryjack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 18:59 - Aug 10 by swan65split

There was no way his line of view allowed him to see the incident clearly enough to give a pen.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:03 - Aug 10 with 1624 viewscurleigh

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:10 - Aug 10 by MrSwerve

Woodman already looking like an upgrade over Mulder and Nordfeldt. Although, Stevie Wonder would be an upgrade over Nordfeldt.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 19:07 - Aug 10 with 1599 viewsChubz

Just for the record, Bidwell was no worse than any other player today or last week. But I see some have to have a whipping boy. I remember when it was Routs ..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024