Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:37 - Aug 6 with 28857 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 10 with 2646 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 10 by Brynmill_Jack

F*cking hell penalty saved by Woodman!!!

When was the last time we saved a penalty? And he's catching corners too! Great signing Cooper

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 10 with 2606 viewsGaz_M

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 10 by MrSwerve

Not a pen I don't think.

Blatant penalty in fairness.

Good save from Woodman.

Bidwell isn't convincing is he - ticking time bomb.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 10 with 2595 viewsBLAZE

Freddie 'the barn door' Woodman
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 10 with 2550 viewsepaul

Shocking pen decisdion, great save Justice!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 10 with 2534 viewsGaz_M

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Aug 10 by PozuelosSideys

I agree. I like the look of him so far.

Looks promising, but at the same time he's had a very, very poor game in terms of retention of the ball.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:45 - Aug 10 with 2518 viewsBadlands

Super save by the sound of it.

John for Bidwell!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Aug 10 with 2418 viewsbluenile

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 10 by theloneranger

Woodman YJB.

Agree, wasn't a badly taken penalty either. Great save!
[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 15:51]

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Aug 10 with 2401 viewslonglostjack

Better than Fabianski 😂

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Aug 10 with 2395 viewsswan65split

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 10 by Gaz_M

Blatant penalty in fairness.

Good save from Woodman.

Bidwell isn't convincing is he - ticking time bomb.

Penalty my ar@@
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Aug 10 with 2368 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 10 with 2352 viewsPozuelosSideys

We have been easily the better team tbh

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 10 with 2340 viewsploppy

Celina FFS.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Aug 10 with 2288 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:45 - Aug 10 by Badlands

Super save by the sound of it.

John for Bidwell!

I’m going to have a pint in a pub named after him tonight.

The Goalkeeper.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Aug 10 with 2233 viewslonglostjack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 10 by ploppy

Celina FFS.

Having a mare !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Aug 10 with 2216 viewsploppy

Good half, fair do's.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:49 - Aug 10 with 2165 viewsGaz_M

Really excellent end to the half.

We're being quite clever in our pressing actually. Pressing high when sensible to do so, but if not happy for them to have pot shots from distance.

Kalulu had a difficult half but he looks like he's got something about him, and towards the end of the half came into his own.

Baston struggled with the physical side of the game at times, but around the box always a danger.

Grimes not had his best game.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 10 with 2098 viewsphact0rri

felt we had a much more positive half. the defence is a step up compared to last week.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 10 with 2098 viewsjasper_T

Not sure it was a good idea to throw Kalulu in. Probably a player there but very sloppy, nothing clicking between him and Bidwell and his head dropped for a bit after a series of errors.

Shocking shot from Celina but right decision to shoot when the defenders were backing off.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 10 with 1989 viewsjasper_T

Been a lot of space in behind Grimes. Wonder if he's been told to push on and have Fulton sit, or it's a consequence of the mutual man-marking job he and Kieran Dowell seem to be doing on each other. Not his usual frantic self tracking back when we turn it over, either.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 10 with 1896 viewshuwrichards57

Excellent save from Woodman but how on earth was that a penalty - he was literally behind Bidwell.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:56 - Aug 10 with 1854 viewsChubz

Not looking too shabby on that first half showing - just a bit of rustiness in the pass and move accuracy - but certainly no worse than Derby's.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:00 - Aug 10 with 1729 viewssioni

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 10 by PozuelosSideys

Sooper keeper

You mean sooper-dooper surely.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:00 - Aug 10 with 1708 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:48 - Aug 10 by WarwickHunt

I’m going to have a pint in a pub named after him tonight.

The Goalkeeper.

Ah - I was hoping to see you at The Freddie for a second, there.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:03 - Aug 10 with 1645 viewskrunchykarrot

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 10 by jasper_T

Been a lot of space in behind Grimes. Wonder if he's been told to push on and have Fulton sit, or it's a consequence of the mutual man-marking job he and Kieran Dowell seem to be doing on each other. Not his usual frantic self tracking back when we turn it over, either.

Not watching game JT but i thought that Hull did the same on Grimes last week. Pushing us down the flanks stopping Grimes picking a pass???
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:05 - Aug 10 with 1587 viewskarnataka

BBC Sport app showing we only had 40% possession in that half but 8 shots to their 7 so looks like we're definitely being positive despite being away. Interesting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024