Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread 23:37 - Aug 6 with 28860 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Aug 2019 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:04 - Aug 10 with 4412 viewsThrasher6

Borja and Kalulu play

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:08 - Aug 10 with 4327 viewsslate_dk

Is Mulder injured?
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:08 - Aug 10 with 4316 viewsairedale

Newbies figuring prominently.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:15 - Aug 10 with 4220 viewsGlyn1

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:08 - Aug 10 by slate_dk

Is Mulder injured?

Possibly sulking. Or maybe that's me being unfair on him.

OK, so is it going to be Dyer and Celina on the wings with Kalula behind Baston? Or Celina moving into the middle?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:17 - Aug 10 with 4182 viewspencoedjack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 11:19 - Aug 8 by andypitt56

Im going for a derby win 2-1, they looked very good the other night. I am expecting them to be in the hunt for promotion again.

Agree
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:17 - Aug 10 with 4183 viewsSwans_16

If i had to guess ... Celina down the middle as he should be and Dyer/Kalulu out wide.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:20 - Aug 10 with 4156 viewsJohnw102

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:08 - Aug 10 by airedale

Newbies figuring prominently.

No McKay or John!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:34 - Aug 10 with 3975 viewsbryncochjack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:20 - Aug 10 by Johnw102

No McKay or John!

Speaks volumes about them.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 14:55 - Aug 10 with 3703 viewsSwansea93

Any radio streams for it?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:14 - Aug 10 with 3143 viewsjasper_T

"Two good strong challenges from Swansea" meaning two obvious fouls one very silly and should have been a booking.

Clueless co-commentator. Tells you a lot that he's on the media payroll when he doesn't have a clue about football.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Aug 10 with 3063 viewsWarwickHunt

“Booking
Posted at 3'
Richard Keogh (Derby County) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.”

Third. Fûcking. Minute.
The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:25 - Aug 10 with 2711 viewsGlyn1

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:17 - Aug 10 by WarwickHunt

“Booking
Posted at 3'
Richard Keogh (Derby County) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul.”

Third. Fûcking. Minute.

Perhaps the new Australian referee wants to make his mark early, and it should affect Derby more than it does us.

Is Celina playing in the middle or on the wing?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:26 - Aug 10 with 2691 viewsbluenile

Van Der Hoorn . . . . . Not his best game so far.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:30 - Aug 10 with 2543 viewslonglostjack

Great throw Woodman

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 10 with 2488 viewsMrSwerve

Kalulu looks promising.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:34 - Aug 10 with 2361 viewsPozuelosSideys

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:31 - Aug 10 by MrSwerve

Kalulu looks promising.

I agree. I like the look of him so far.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 10 with 2319 viewsBadlands

Listening to Radio Wales ... Not by choice!
Why isn't Radcliffe managing Real Madrid or Barcelona? Constantly telling us what everyone should be doing.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 10 with 2106 viewsSwansea93

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 10 by Badlands

Listening to Radio Wales ... Not by choice!
Why isn't Radcliffe managing Real Madrid or Barcelona? Constantly telling us what everyone should be doing.

Doesn't let me listen to it on mobile?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 10 with 2037 viewsMrSwerve

pen ffs

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 10 with 1999 viewsMrSwerve

Not a pen I don't think.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 10 with 1983 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 10 by Swansea93

Doesn't let me listen to it on mobile?

F*cking hell penalty saved by Woodman!!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 10 with 1975 viewsMrSwerve

saved!

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 10 with 1959 viewsPozuelosSideys

Sooper keeper

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 10 with 1938 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 10 by Brynmill_Jack

F*cking hell penalty saved by Woodman!!!

We're gonna win the league.

The Official Derby County Vs Swansea City Match Thread on 15:43 - Aug 10 with 1895 viewstheloneranger

Woodman YJB.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024