Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread 02:09 - Aug 11 with 24120 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Aug 2019 14:10]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:08 - Aug 13 with 3151 viewsjasper_T

Good draw.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:09 - Aug 13 with 3130 viewsmynamesjeff1

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 21:48 - Aug 13 by Landore_Jack

I see McKay was substituted. How was his performance tonight?

Horrific again, got booed.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:12 - Aug 13 with 3065 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:09 - Aug 13 by mynamesjeff1

I obviously didnt go but i can imagine why he got booed.

He put in a spineless moaning performance.

Am i correct jeff?
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:17 - Aug 13 with 2950 viewsdameedna

At 0 1 down I went for a run expecting the worst.

Hoped during the rum that Ayew would come on and acore a hat trick, Roy of The Rovers stylee. Didnt expect that at all.

Strangely ecstatic about the result well done lads and Coops.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:19 - Aug 13 with 2920 viewsfelixstowe_jack

All three Welsh clubs drawn at home. Wonder who will have the biggest gate?

Who will BBC Cardiff cover?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:24 - Aug 13 with 2846 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:09 - Aug 13 by mynamesjeff1

He needs a kick up the arse. What is wrong with him?

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:28 - Aug 13 with 2788 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:19 - Aug 13 by felixstowe_jack

All three Welsh clubs drawn at home. Wonder who will have the biggest gate?

Who will BBC Cardiff cover?

Also Bristol Rovers are at home. Trains to and from Paddington will be packed if any two of those are on the same evening.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:29 - Aug 13 with 2767 viewsjasper_T

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/carabao-cup/1
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:32 - Aug 13 with 2716 viewsThrasher6

Forest v Derby.....toes...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:34 - Aug 13 with 2690 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:44 - Aug 12 by jasper_T

Just seen that Sky are taking this midweek opportunity for something different to put on another fcking Leeds game.

Their owners are right to be annoyed. They're on TV more than most of PL teams and get paid 1/20th the fees.

They’ve drawn Stoke in the next round. Obviously on TV then.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:41 - Aug 13 with 2618 viewsswan_si

No he wasn't, and no he didn't.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:42 - Aug 13 with 2612 viewsswan_si

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:12 - Aug 13 by Fireboy2

I obviously didnt go but i can imagine why he got booed.

He put in a spineless moaning performance.

Am i correct jeff?

No.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:46 - Aug 13 with 2569 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:42 - Aug 13 by swan_si

No.

So he didnt get boooed?
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:47 - Aug 13 with 2558 viewsmynamesjeff1

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:46 - Aug 13 by Fireboy2

So he didnt get boooed?

Few times.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:49 - Aug 13 with 2538 viewsswan_si

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:46 - Aug 13 by Fireboy2

So he didnt get boooed?

No.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:53 - Aug 13 with 2477 viewsTim_Harry

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:47 - Aug 13 by mynamesjeff1

Few times.

Couldn't hear that from where I was.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:54 - Aug 13 with 2456 viewsperplex

He was awful mun, lazy and no bottle what so ever.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:57 - Aug 13 with 2436 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:54 - Aug 13 by perplex

He was awful mun, lazy and no bottle what so ever.

So just like a normal mckay performance then.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 23:03 - Aug 13 with 2368 viewsItchySphincter

I didn’t hear him get booed. Typical performance from him, looked okay but just incredibly weak when challenged.

FWIW I really enjoyed the game, even the first half, and it was really good to see the fringe players out there.

Positives all round but our centre halves in particular looked better than our regular league pair and Dhanda in the deep playmaker role looked like a fantastic footballer. It didn’t really click for him tonight but it’s obvious he’s a class above and should be a challenging for a start.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 23:15 - Aug 13 with 2282 viewsSwansea93

I hope he never plays again, 0 effort terrible player.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 23:34 - Aug 13 with 2182 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 22:08 - Aug 13 by jasper_T

Good draw.

Sorry Jasper, didn’t mean to down arrow you

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 00:57 - Aug 14 with 2017 viewsKerouac

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 23:03 - Aug 13 by ItchySphincter

I didn’t hear him get booed. Typical performance from him, looked okay but just incredibly weak when challenged.

FWIW I really enjoyed the game, even the first half, and it was really good to see the fringe players out there.

Positives all round but our centre halves in particular looked better than our regular league pair and Dhanda in the deep playmaker role looked like a fantastic footballer. It didn’t really click for him tonight but it’s obvious he’s a class above and should be a challenging for a start.

Got to disagree on Dhanda.
I was really disappointed with his performance in midfield. Lacks bottle, lacks self-belief.
Although he does have some ability.

Looks too weak to play midfield and too slow to play out wide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 05:23 - Aug 14 with 1866 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 18:57 - Aug 13 by Captain_Sham

Fk Aye MkAyew

[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 16:05]

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 07:51 - Aug 14 with 1675 views34dfgdf54

Enjoyed the game.

McKay was poor granted, confidence player and at present he's completely shot of it. Maybe a few games in the u23 will do him good? He's obviously got quality and there is a player in there somewhere though so not getting the hate on here towards him. There was categorically no booing either, so not sure why the fella above wants to start that kind of nonsense.

Thought Wilmot and Cabango looked decent, both up against a huge striker, who was then brought off for an even bigger one. Cabango is a lump himself, didn't take any risks in possession (which I don't mind), but made a few crucial headers from set pieces which with our issues is obviously a big plus.

Garrick will be horrible to play against for any defender, looked rapid.

Routledge was a bit rusty, wasteful in decent areas, similar to Celina Saturday. The only downside for me was Yan Dhanda, don't think he played well at all. Very lightweight and imo not suited the deeper role at all. Would rather him at 10 or off the left.
The Official Swansea City Vs Northampton Town Match Thread on 09:08 - Aug 14 with 1556 viewsNotLoyal

A couple more Garrick performances like that and the Americans will be back to w@nking on the side of the road with their for sale signs, couldn't turn it down bullshit.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024