Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. 19:41 - Sep 25 with 9310 viewstheloneranger

Tw@ts

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-49828113

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:43 - Sep 26 with 1772 viewsairedale

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 20:55 - Sep 26 by Sirjohnalot

That makes no difference at all. If anything they get treated more harshly as they’re (don’t laugh) role models. The well known people I’ve represented certainly have never had preferential treatment

......and looking at their cars, they’re roll models.
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:54 - Sep 26 with 1731 viewsladyjack

Sirjohnalot doesn't seem well informed to me based on a few things i've noticed the poster say, if he is indeed in the legal trade then that does not say a lot for the profession.
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:58 - Sep 26 with 1719 viewsSirjohnalot

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:54 - Sep 26 by ladyjack

Sirjohnalot doesn't seem well informed to me based on a few things i've noticed the poster say, if he is indeed in the legal trade then that does not say a lot for the profession.

Fair enough, we’re all entitled to our opinion.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 22:00]
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:02 - Sep 26 with 1703 viewsladyjack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:58 - Sep 26 by Sirjohnalot

Fair enough, we’re all entitled to our opinion.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 22:00]

How do you compare in comparison to your peers is the question I would like to know ?, you might be better than most of the rest of them...….hmm
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 22:04]
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:05 - Sep 26 with 1691 viewsSirjohnalot

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:02 - Sep 26 by ladyjack

How do you compare in comparison to your peers is the question I would like to know ?, you might be better than most of the rest of them...….hmm

Probably very poorly, I’d imagine.

Have a lovely evening
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:08 - Sep 26 with 1674 viewsladyjack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:05 - Sep 26 by Sirjohnalot

Probably very poorly, I’d imagine.

Have a lovely evening

Don't be too hard on yourself sirjohnalot and likewise you have a lovely evening as well.
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:10 - Sep 26 with 1667 viewsSirjohnalot

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:08 - Sep 26 by ladyjack

Don't be too hard on yourself sirjohnalot and likewise you have a lovely evening as well.

I’m not, I’m actually very good at my job, Ive been doing it a long time. I was being sarcastic.
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:15 - Sep 26 with 1654 viewsladyjack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:10 - Sep 26 by Sirjohnalot

I’m not, I’m actually very good at my job, Ive been doing it a long time. I was being sarcastic.

I'm sure you are and i'm being sarcastic as well, have a great evening Sirjohnalot.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 22:16]
Login to get fewer ads

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:19 - Sep 26 with 1636 viewsSirjohnalot

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:15 - Sep 26 by ladyjack

I'm sure you are and i'm being sarcastic as well, have a great evening Sirjohnalot.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 22:16]

Ok. Apologies if I misunderstood
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 22:24]
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:21 - Sep 26 with 1632 viewsGaryjack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:02 - Sep 26 by ladyjack

Fvckin knew it from his first post! Welcome back Dimi, the sites very own Chartered accountant, Electrical engineer, NASA Scientist, Brain surgeon, and now highly qualified barrister!
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:24 - Sep 26 with 1614 viewsladyjack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:19 - Sep 26 by Sirjohnalot

Called to the bar is it ?
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:24 - Sep 26 with 1611 viewsmonmouth

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:21 - Sep 26 by Garyjack

Fvckin knew it from his first post! Welcome back Dimi, the sites very own Chartered accountant, Electrical engineer, NASA Scientist, Brain surgeon, and now highly qualified barrister!

Trample, Shirley.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:27 - Sep 26 with 1593 viewsGaryjack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:24 - Sep 26 by monmouth

Trample, Shirley.

Nah!
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:36 - Sep 26 with 1564 viewsladyjack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:19 - Sep 26 by Sirjohnalot

Editing your posts now is it, there again like you say Dimi you have had a long day.
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:41 - Sep 26 with 1552 viewsGaryjack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:36 - Sep 26 by ladyjack

Editing your posts now is it, there again like you say Dimi you have had a long day.

Classic Dimi!
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 23:21 - Sep 26 with 1493 viewsDJack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:41 - Sep 26 by Garyjack

Classic Dimi!

+1

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 00:08 - Sep 27 with 1456 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:27 - Sep 26 by Garyjack

Nah!

Trampie after a sex change. Did you ever hear Dimi espouse Welsh nationalism? Trampie’s a f*cking freak

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 00:41 - Sep 27 with 1425 viewsDJack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 00:08 - Sep 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Trampie after a sex change. Did you ever hear Dimi espouse Welsh nationalism? Trampie’s a f*cking freak

Both Trampie and Dimi are odd, very odd.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 08:10 - Sep 27 with 1257 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 00:41 - Sep 27 by DJack

Both Trampie and Dimi are odd, very odd.

Trampie is just annoying, Dimi will suck the will to live out of your soul if you let him. No comparison really.

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 09:54 - Sep 27 with 1188 viewsladyjack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 08:10 - Sep 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Trampie is just annoying, Dimi will suck the will to live out of your soul if you let him. No comparison really.

You and your unionist friends Brynmill Jack just want trampie banned, trampie doesn't lie or have any agenda making it impossible for him to be beaten in any debate by any posters on here such is their lack of debating abilities, bias and dislike of being shown up to being wrong, so the clique on here just want trampie banned.

Two posters on here that try and portray themselves as knowledgeable [not the reality], one male, one female, one will get abusive after initial exchanges when they realise they cant win the argument and the other will try the discrediting route of the school the person went too or make up they have a drink problem when they most certainly don't have.

Most on here just want to shut down debate including you Brynnie if it doesn't suit your view of the World, sad but true.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 17:42]
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 10:35 - Sep 27 with 1154 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 10:59 - Sep 27 with 1128 viewsmonmouth

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 08:10 - Sep 27 by Brynmill_Jack

I like old Tramps. Dimi was often good value too.

They both do keep on and on like a nun's knickers, true.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 11:22 - Sep 27 with 1106 viewsHighjack

Apparently Phillip Cocu made a big speech at the dinner demanding players do more to pick up points on the road.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 13:16 - Sep 27 with 1043 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 09:54 - Sep 27 by ladyjack

You and your unionist friends Brynmill Jack just want trampie banned, trampie doesn't lie or have any agenda making it impossible for him to be beaten in any debate by any posters on here such is their lack of debating abilities, bias and dislike of being shown up to being wrong, so the clique on here just want trampie banned.

Two posters on here that try and portray themselves as knowledgeable [not the reality], one male, one female, one will get abusive after initial exchanges when they realise they cant win the argument and the other will try the discrediting route of the school the person went too or make up they have a drink problem when they most certainly don't have.

Most on here just want to shut down debate including you Brynnie if it doesn't suit your view of the World, sad but true.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 17:42]

And a split personality as well. Excellent!

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 13:22 - Sep 27 with 1036 viewsladyjack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 13:16 - Sep 27 by Brynmill_Jack

And a split personality as well. Excellent!

trampie is banned for Porthcawl because of the cabal on here, trampie is unable to post under the username of trampie.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 13:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024