Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. 19:41 - Sep 25 with 9332 viewstheloneranger

Tw@ts

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-49828113

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 14:21 - Sep 27 with 2022 viewsTaliesin

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 11:22 - Sep 27 by Highjack

Apparently Phillip Cocu made a big speech at the dinner demanding players do more to pick up points on the road.

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 14:32 - Sep 27 with 2004 viewsunion_jack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 11:22 - Sep 27 by Highjack

Apparently Phillip Cocu made a big speech at the dinner demanding players do more to pick up points on the road.

👏 Excellent!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 15:03 - Sep 27 with 1980 viewsFlashberryjack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:05 - Sep 25 by Swanjaxs

Both drunk and most probably racing each other, gotta be 6 months at least

In the real world they would probably be jailed, but with a very expensive barrister = heavy fine/suspended prison sentence/community work.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 15:34 - Sep 27 with 1943 viewsItchySphincter

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:41 - Sep 26 by Garyjack

Classic Dimi!

It's Trampie mun.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 15:37 - Sep 27 with 1939 viewsItchySphincter

The big question here is - where is that tw@t that always puts Wales before the Swans?

JBT73 is it?

F*ck me, one of these boys is INNOCENT!!

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 17:11 - Sep 27 with 1881 viewsraynor94

The more that comes out the worse it gets, Derby even provided transport that they declined, and now turns out Keough was unconscious in the back, and emergency services had to free him.

I'm surprised they haven't been sacked

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 17:41 - Sep 27 with 1851 viewsmonmouth

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 17:11 - Sep 27 by raynor94

The more that comes out the worse it gets, Derby even provided transport that they declined, and now turns out Keough was unconscious in the back, and emergency services had to free him.

Are you?

Ethically it's a no brainer, but ethics no longer exists as a realistic concept post Trumpson, and it hasn't existed in football for a long long time. he should never play for Wales again either.

They might be fined a few weeks wages (or that'll be the story, no money will probably actually be deducted) as a token pretence to public outrage, but their combined value dictates...

If they did get shot they would deserve respect, but I would be astonished.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 18:18 - Sep 27 with 1814 viewsHighjack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 17:11 - Sep 27 by raynor94

Keogh has broken his wrist and severely hurt his knee. Also pictures are emerging of the hideous damage done to his face.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 18:44 - Sep 27 with 1791 viewsepaul

There's some absolute damping pictures of some whatsapp conversations from people first on the scene at the accident ,(are they fake? I dont know) I'd post them if I knew where to upload them too.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 20:29 - Sep 27 with 1704 viewsGlyn1

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 18:44 - Sep 27 by epaul

There's some absolute damping pictures of some whatsapp conversations from people first on the scene at the accident ,(are they fake? I dont know) I'd post them if I knew where to upload them too.

So people are first to arrive on the scene and the immediate thing that they think to do us upload to WhatsApp? Cool.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 20:49 - Sep 27 with 1659 viewsBadlands

Post of the season so far.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:31 - Sep 27 with 1616 viewsSwanjaxs

Photos doing the rounds of Richard Keogh's injury, not for the faint hearted.

Also accounts of what the two individuals got up to during the evening before the crash, if true both looking at a stretch, especially Tom Lawrence.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:47 - Sep 27 with 1611 viewsepaul

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 20:29 - Sep 27 by Glyn1

So people are first to arrive on the scene and the immediate thing that they think to do us upload to WhatsApp? Cool.

Apologies badly worded by me, they ste whatsapp conversations from some family members who have been told what happened by those first scene by the looks of it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:51 - Sep 27 with 1588 viewsSwanjaxs

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 20:29 - Sep 27 by Glyn1

It's 2019! Someone jumps off a building and the first thing people do is make a grab for thier phones to record it ... sick

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 07:49 - Sep 28 with 1452 viewsItchySphincter

I’ve just seen the WhatsApp - looks like it could be career over for Keogh and the big house for Lawrence.

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 08:02 - Sep 28 with 1437 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:15 - Sep 26 by ladyjack

I'm sure you are and i'm being sarcastic as well, have a great evening Sirjohnalot.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 22:16]

You weren't being sarcastic. You were just being a tw@t. What the hell do you do apart from worry sheep, anyway?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 08:05 - Sep 28 with 1433 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 13:22 - Sep 27 by ladyjack

trampie is banned for Porthcawl because of the cabal on here, trampie is unable to post under the username of trampie.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 13:28]

Speaking about yourself in the third person is not convincing me that you are in any way a sane and balanced individual. Get help.

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 08:13 - Sep 28 with 1421 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 07:49 - Sep 28 by ItchySphincter

I’ve just seen the WhatsApp - looks like it could be career over for Keogh and the big house for Lawrence.

What a bunch of complete @rseholes though, such arrogance (we can get hammered and jump behind the wheel because we're famous) - they're lucky nobody was killed. And drinkaware are partners with DCFC? The irony!

Just read on wiki that Lawrence played on loan for them up the road. The curse continues.

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 08:33 - Sep 28 with 1405 viewsmonmouth

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 08:13 - Sep 28 by Brynmill_Jack

What a bunch of complete @rseholes though, such arrogance (we can get hammered and jump behind the wheel because we're famous) - they're lucky nobody was killed. And drinkaware are partners with DCFC? The irony!

Just read on wiki that Lawrence played on loan for them up the road. The curse continues.

Most uk footballers are the same though. Poorly educated, mollycoddled and smoke blown up their arses from a young age, overpaid and overhyped for very ordinary (amongst their professional cohort) performance. It just happens they had a crash. I bet they, and many others have done the same before and will do tonight and in the future.

Much as I think they are a bunch of c*nts, I'm not really going to throw the first stone (although I really want to) when I think of how I behaved when I was young, either.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 8:34]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 09:04 - Sep 28 with 1380 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 08:33 - Sep 28 by monmouth

Most uk footballers are the same though. Poorly educated, mollycoddled and smoke blown up their arses from a young age, overpaid and overhyped for very ordinary (amongst their professional cohort) performance. It just happens they had a crash. I bet they, and many others have done the same before and will do tonight and in the future.

Much as I think they are a bunch of c*nts, I'm not really going to throw the first stone (although I really want to) when I think of how I behaved when I was young, either.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2019 8:34]

Aye, we've all done silly things when we were younger but there were quite a few involved in this decision making process - and not one of them thought "hang on, we're professional footballers, we're smashed, best call a taxi and go home, eh?".

(Just checked their ages - Bennett is 23 and Lawrence is 25 so hardly teenagers. Keogh, their captain and leader is 33 FFS!)

The lack of respect these nobodies have for their club, the shirt and their fans is astonishing!

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 09:17 - Sep 28 with 1370 viewsraynor94

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 09:04 - Sep 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Aye, we've all done silly things when we were younger but there were quite a few involved in this decision making process - and not one of them thought "hang on, we're professional footballers, we're smashed, best call a taxi and go home, eh?".

(Just checked their ages - Bennett is 23 and Lawrence is 25 so hardly teenagers. Keogh, their captain and leader is 33 FFS!)

The lack of respect these nobodies have for their club, the shirt and their fans is astonishing!

Transport was provided, they declined to use it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 09:38 - Sep 28 with 1358 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 09:17 - Sep 28 by raynor94

Transport was provided, they declined to use it

I was under the impression that because they decided to stay on they'd missed out on transport, but even if that's the case it is completely irrelevant. If you're on 10-20 grand a week even 50 quid for a taxi home isn't going to make even a miniscule dent in anyone's pocket. They won't go without food will they!

Same with that Cardiff player being done, it was the equivalent of a 10-15 pounds taxi ride.
No excuse at all

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 09:39 - Sep 28 with 1358 viewsKilkennyjack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 09:04 - Sep 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Spot on.

Beware of the Risen People

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 07:26 - Oct 3 with 1147 viewsTimTtam

Unreal that Derby started Lawrence and had Bennett on the bench for their game against Barnsley. What sort of message does that send to others at the club?

Karma got them, with Barnsley scoring an equaliser at 90+4.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 20:13 - Oct 15 with 973 viewsladyjack

Both avoided jail, I thought that would be the case.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024