Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. 19:41 - Sep 25 with 9312 viewstheloneranger

Tw@ts

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-49828113

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 19:51 - Sep 25 with 3955 viewsGaryjack

They'll go down for that. Fair play, events seem to be conspiring within that club at the moment!
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:02 - Sep 25 with 3859 viewsOldjack

Range Rover Sport and a Mercedes GLC...…. more money than sense it seems

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:04 - Sep 25 with 3855 viewsDr_Winston

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 19:51 - Sep 25 by Garyjack

They'll go down for that. Fair play, events seem to be conspiring within that club at the moment!

Good. Cheating bastards.

FFP will catch up with them and a couple of others.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:05 - Sep 25 with 3848 viewsSwanjaxs

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 19:51 - Sep 25 by Garyjack

Both drunk and most probably racing each other, gotta be 6 months at least

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:12 - Sep 25 with 3825 viewsGaryjack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:05 - Sep 25 by Swanjaxs

Both drunk and most probably racing each other, gotta be 6 months at least

And both cars a right off in a collision by the looks of it. Yep, their going down.
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:15 - Sep 25 with 3749 viewsSirjohnalot

If they’ve been charged with drink driving and nothing else eg, dangerous driving, the maximum sentence is 6 months. If there’s a guilty plea, Max is 4, serve 2.

It depends on the circumstances of the case, anyone else involved (innocent road users) any previous convictions, level of intoxication etc.

If the only aggravating feature was the crash and the level is below 100 (limit 35) they’ll not go down.

If it’s around 95, community penalty and a ban around 22 months.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 22:15]
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:32 - Sep 25 with 3706 viewsmonmouth

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:15 - Sep 25 by Sirjohnalot

If they’ve been charged with drink driving and nothing else eg, dangerous driving, the maximum sentence is 6 months. If there’s a guilty plea, Max is 4, serve 2.

It depends on the circumstances of the case, anyone else involved (innocent road users) any previous convictions, level of intoxication etc.

If the only aggravating feature was the crash and the level is below 100 (limit 35) they’ll not go down.

If it’s around 95, community penalty and a ban around 22 months.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 22:15]

I like having you on here. It's like having our very own Rumpole of the North Bank.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:37 - Sep 25 with 3697 viewsDarran

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:32 - Sep 25 by monmouth

I like having you on here. It's like having our very own Rumpole of the North Bank.

I concur and he got Perch sent to Planetswans Penitentiary too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:42 - Sep 25 with 3689 viewsSirjohnalot

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:32 - Sep 25 by monmouth

Could just hang around handing out my business card on a Saturday afternoon
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 23:45 - Sep 25 with 3601 viewstheloneranger

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 22:42 - Sep 25 by Sirjohnalot

Could just hang around handing out my business card on a Saturday afternoon

No ... It's cheaper this way. 😂

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 09:16 - Sep 26 with 3410 viewsjacabertawe

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:12 - Sep 25 by Garyjack

And both cars a right off in a collision by the looks of it. Yep, their going down.

"Write-off" and "they are going down".
Just saying, like............

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 10:40 - Sep 26 with 3334 views1964white

If these idiots are found guilty of this charge jail the silly tw*ts, they could have killed someone.

I wonder what their fans think of this incident in comparison to someone looking through a fence
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 10:41]
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 10:41 - Sep 26 with 3330 viewspencoedjack

Rooney's coming to save Derby in January anyway.
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 11:24 - Sep 26 with 3292 viewssainthelens

They've both been playing like they pissed from what I've seen.
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 11:38 - Sep 26 with 3277 views1964white

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 10:41 - Sep 26 by pencoedjack

Rooney's coming to save Derby in January anyway.

[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 11:39]
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 13:07 - Sep 26 with 3201 viewsGaryjack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 09:16 - Sep 26 by jacabertawe

"Write-off" and "they are going down".

12 cans of bow.

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 13:10 - Sep 26 with 3192 viewsTimTtam

If they were normal citizens, they'd probably get jail time. But because they're footballers, they'll get off lightly for sure. I will be stunned if they get jail time.

If the club choose to suspend them for an extended period of time, their promotion chances are absolutely gone. If they don't, then it sets a bad precedent for other players at the club. Lose lose situation.

Let's hope that 32Red backflip and choose not to pay Rooney's wages

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 13:56 - Sep 26 with 3121 viewsraynor94

Turns out captain Richard Keough was in one of the cars, and received a knee injury, ruling him out for the season.

A costly incident for the club

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 14:25 - Sep 26 with 3083 viewsUxbridge

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 13:56 - Sep 26 by raynor94

Turns out captain Richard Keough was in one of the cars, and received a knee injury, ruling him out for the season.

A costly incident for the club

Sacking offences really. Although given their complete disregard for FFP and trying every trick in the book to bypass the rules, maybe it won't be.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 16:30 - Sep 26 with 2953 viewsTimTtam

Holy hell, Derby are screwed.

It's season over in terms of their promotion aspirations. But given the fact that two ex-PL teams are in the relegation zone and could climb out, Derby need to worry about relegation...

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 16:45 - Sep 26 with 2928 viewsSwanjaxs

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-richar

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 20:55 - Sep 26 with 2689 viewsSirjohnalot

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 13:10 - Sep 26 by TimTtam

If they were normal citizens, they'd probably get jail time. But because they're footballers, they'll get off lightly for sure. I will be stunned if they get jail time.

If the club choose to suspend them for an extended period of time, their promotion chances are absolutely gone. If they don't, then it sets a bad precedent for other players at the club. Lose lose situation.

Let's hope that 32Red backflip and choose not to pay Rooney's wages

That makes no difference at all. If anything they get treated more harshly as they’re (don’t laugh) role models. The well known people I’ve represented certainly have never had preferential treatment
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 20:57 - Sep 26 with 2681 viewsSirjohnalot

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 16:45 - Sep 26 by Swanjaxs

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-richar

Bad injury....that makes a big difference. Could well be looking at prison, level of alcohol will still make a difference though

. Unlikely to be a trial in October, more likely first appearance. Don’t normally fix that fast.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 20:58]
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:01 - Sep 26 with 2667 viewsladyjack

Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 20:55 - Sep 26 by Sirjohnalot

That makes no difference at all. If anything they get treated more harshly as they’re (don’t laugh) role models. The well known people I’ve represented certainly have never had preferential treatment

Cuts to legal aid disadvantaging the poor on the one hand and on the other hand people with money having every advantage going that our legal system allows.
Tom Lawrence and Mason Bennett: Derby County stars charged with drink-driving .. on 21:02 - Sep 26 with 2666 viewsGlyn1

If Bennett was filmed (by Huddlestone?) vomiting into a lavatory basin a few hours earlier why the hell did anyone let him get behind the wheel?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/derby-star-mason-bennett-filmed-202

As team-bonding events go, this could possibly be improved on.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 21:03]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024