Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Mobile. 09:15 - Sep 27 with 1145 viewslifelong

EE contract coming to an end so thinking of switching to Sky sim only, anyone else use them? They’ve got some pretty poor reviews on Trust Pilot.
Sky Mobile. on 09:38 - Sep 27 with 1130 viewsdickythorpe

I'm thinking of doing exactly the same. I like the fact they roll over unused data.
I rang EE to match an offer sky were doing and in fairness they did, so maybe you could try Lifey
Sky Mobile. on 09:43 - Sep 27 with 1127 viewslifelong

Sky Mobile. on 09:38 - Sep 27 by dickythorpe

I'm thinking of doing exactly the same. I like the fact they roll over unused data.
I rang EE to match an offer sky were doing and in fairness they did, so maybe you could try Lifey

Will do that 👍.

I’ve gone back to Sky tv, had a cracking 18 month deal with them, someone close works for Sky and occasionally get extra discount codes for friends and family.
Sky Mobile. on 09:58 - Sep 27 with 1111 viewsraynor94

Tesco mobile are excellent, voted number 1 on watchdog last night

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sky Mobile. on 09:58 - Sep 27 with 1098 viewsbluey_the_blue

Sky Mobile. on 09:58 - Sep 27 by raynor94

Tesco mobile are excellent, voted number 1 on watchdog last night

Yeah, switched to them from EE a while ago, good service, good pricing.
Sky Mobile. on 10:05 - Sep 27 with 1099 viewslifelong

Sky Mobile. on 09:58 - Sep 27 by bluey_the_blue

Yeah, switched to them from EE a while ago, good service, good pricing.

Yet, if you google Tesco mobile reviews they have some shocking Trust Pilot reviews.🤔
Sky Mobile. on 10:11 - Sep 27 with 1088 viewsDarran

Sky Mobile. on 10:05 - Sep 27 by lifelong

Yet, if you google Tesco mobile reviews they have some shocking Trust Pilot reviews.🤔

I’ve been with Tesco for several years and I have no complaints whatsoever.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Sky Mobile. on 10:11 - Sep 27 with 1093 viewsstevethejack

I'm with Smarty, 3 network. Excellent. Any data you don't use gets taken off your bill as cash. PM me if you want me to refer you as you get a free month & £10 Amazon voucher & I get a free month.
Sky Mobile. on 10:14 - Sep 27 with 1090 viewslifelong

Sky Mobile. on 10:11 - Sep 27 by Darran

👍. I don’t think you can trust Trust Pilot.
Login to get fewer ads

Sky Mobile. on 13:27 - Sep 27 with 1011 viewsProfessor

I have a work phone, but have an iPhone8 with Sky for my son. Had no issues and cheaper than EE etc. Always found Sky provide a good service personally. Tech team are good.
Sky Mobile. on 13:32 - Sep 27 with 1004 viewsoldcob

Sky Mobile. on 10:11 - Sep 27 by Darran

Me too.
Sky Mobile. on 13:33 - Sep 27 with 1000 viewsDevz00

In terms of mobile coverage, I think Sky Mobile uses the O2 network. Not sure if that's any help to you but just thought I would mention it - how is O2 coverage in your area?

There are only 4 network providers in the uk - O2, EE, Vodaphone and Three. The rest just piggyback on one of those and then provide the customer service and pricing.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 13:35]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Sky Mobile. on 17:48 - Sep 27 with 922 viewsDracan66

Checkout Lebara sim only deal, no monthly contract and cancel at anytime. Unlimited texts, calls and 100 mins international calls free to certain countries and 4.5 gig data at a cost of £7.95 a month when bought through uswitch.com. I’m really pleased with it.
Sky Mobile. on 18:53 - Sep 27 with 895 viewsmajorraglan

I was with Tesco but moved about a year ago. I have my broadband and mobile with Plusnet. Their customer service is based in the U.K. and very good. I am currently playing £6 a month for 5GB and unlimited call and texts on a rolling 30 day contract. Their current offers aren’t as good, but it may be worth keeping an eye on. Google sim only deals on U switch, it will give you an idea of what’s available.
Sky Mobile. on 18:55 - Sep 27 with 891 viewsmajorraglan

Sky Mobile. on 17:48 - Sep 27 by Dracan66

Checkout Lebara sim only deal, no monthly contract and cancel at anytime. Unlimited texts, calls and 100 mins international calls free to certain countries and 4.5 gig data at a cost of £7.95 a month when bought through uswitch.com. I’m really pleased with it.

U switch have an almost identical deal but it’s 5GB for the same price.
Sky Mobile. on 18:55 - Sep 27 with 891 viewsWhiterockin

Sky Mobile. on 10:14 - Sep 27 by lifelong

They have got very poor reviews.
Sky Mobile. on 19:09 - Sep 27 with 871 viewsepaul

Pay 22 quid a month unlimited everything with 3

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Sky Mobile. on 19:22 - Sep 27 with 856 viewsNeath_Jack

Sky Mobile. on 10:14 - Sep 27 by lifelong

Same as most review sites, people are quicker to write bad reviews than they are good. Take them with a pinch of salt.

Been with Tesco for probably 10 years now, never had a single issue with them, monthly contract sim only tariff and ive never used all the minutes/texts/data.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024