Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread 22:07 - Oct 2 with 33003 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 12:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 20:45 - Oct 5 with 1813 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 20:20 - Oct 5 by 34dfgdf54

Your last question, there’s no probably about it.

Beat me to it.
Anyone that thinks Joey would PROBABLY improve our midfield....Well.

Dhanda ? FFS

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:10 - Oct 5 with 1724 viewsTNT

All eleven players need to take a long hard look at themselves, and ask what do they want to achieve by the end of the season, Premier League they ain't on that showing.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:15 - Oct 5 with 1702 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 20:45 - Oct 5 by Flashberryjack

Beat me to it.
Anyone that thinks Joey would PROBABLY improve our midfield....Well.

Dhanda ? FFS

There are no definites in football.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves. Anyone who declares they're certain about anything is an eejit.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:35 - Oct 5 with 1646 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:15 - Oct 5 by Dr_Winston

There are no definites in football.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is fooling themselves. Anyone who declares they're certain about anything is an eejit.

And anyone that says Joe would only "probably" improve our team is a bigger eejit.

But hey! opinions aye.

Hello

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:42 - Oct 5 with 1633 viewsOneill_77

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:35 - Oct 5 by Flashberryjack

And anyone that says Joe would only "probably" improve our team is a bigger eejit.

But hey! opinions aye.

Bang on.

JA absolutely ran the show. Cleverly leveraged his insider knowledge to turn the tables, with aplomb unfortunately.

Was always a nailed on Leon prodigy. FFS go get him.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:46 - Oct 5 with 1615 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 18:06 - Oct 4 by Flashberryjack

Swans top of the league play the bottom team at home.

Can only be one result, Sam Clucas scores and Joe allen chips in with the winner.

Nearly.

Hello

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 22:14 - Oct 5 with 1553 viewsThrasher6

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 20:21 - Oct 5 by blackpooljack

Personally i would take the captaincy off Grimesy and give it back to its rightful owner whether its weighing to much on the shoulders on MG i couldnt say but one thing is for sure he was/is never a better capt than VDH.

Agree...since he's become skipper Grimes us a shadow of last year. Give it back to VDH..a bprn leader...and let Grimes re-invent himself...with less pressure

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 22:21 - Oct 5 with 1525 viewsLuther27

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:10 - Oct 5 by TNT

All eleven players need to take a long hard look at themselves, and ask what do they want to achieve by the end of the season, Premier League they ain't on that showing.

As pissed off as I am after that shower of shite today, I thought Borja tried. Which is more than I can say for the rest.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 22:24 - Oct 5 with 1524 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:10 - Oct 5 by TNT

Woodman, Borja and Ayew worked all game as did Routledge when he came on ... the rest you are absolutely right about.
BUT
Following Cooper's orders after Cooper's training - yet they are playing less as a team every week and today looked even more fatigued and lacking concentration than ever.
It is his job to make sure the team is prepared and they were not today, they weren't against Reading and they weren't against Forest at home.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 23:31 - Oct 5 with 1444 viewsProfessor

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 22:24 - Oct 5 by Badlands

Woodman, Borja and Ayew worked all game as did Routledge when he came on ... the rest you are absolutely right about.
BUT
Following Cooper's orders after Cooper's training - yet they are playing less as a team every week and today looked even more fatigued and lacking concentration than ever.
It is his job to make sure the team is prepared and they were not today, they weren't against Reading and they weren't against Forest at home.

Borja and Ayew pressed and ran all game. Ayew covered back well. Complete absence of midfield and inability to retain possession cost is today. Stoke were a decent side. First Stoke side who played association rather than rugby football. From 15 mins on Allen bossed
That game.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 04:08 - Oct 6 with 1332 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 23:31 - Oct 5 by Professor

Borja and Ayew pressed and ran all game. Ayew covered back well. Complete absence of midfield and inability to retain possession cost is today. Stoke were a decent side. First Stoke side who played association rather than rugby football. From 15 mins on Allen bossed
That game.

Agree with most of that. The only ones to whom I'd be a bit more generous are the two centre backs and Bidwell. Grimes was only marginally better than some truly dire performers, with Fulton and Celina competing strongly for the wooden spoon. I'd give it to Celina for the numerous tackles be bottled.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 6 with 1053 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:31 - Oct 4 by jackrabbit

I pray you’re spot on pal. But I share the nervousness on here. I’m travelling down from London for this tomorrow. It should be a foregone conclusion but...WE ARE SWANSEA!

I can’t believe Cooper will underestimate the task ahead and let the players get complacent. Let’s hope we look back at these postings on Sunday and laugh in relief! 6-0 it is - believe!

‘Let’s hope we look back at these postings on Sunday and laugh in relief!’

Er, not quite. I’m certainly not laughing having witnessed that. Stoke deservedly won with Joe Allen my MotM. We lack, pace, width, penetration and shooting ability. Amazing that we’ve had the success we’ve had this season. We’ll recover from this, but we are definitely deficient in several areas of the pitch.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2019 15:51]
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 19:21 - Oct 6 with 1000 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 23:31 - Oct 5 by Professor

That game.

To be fair if you give any midfielders worth their salt the ball with no pressure time and time again it’s going to cost you. Allen had an armchair ride yesterday.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 21:02 - Dec 29 with 637 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:52 - Oct 5 by blackpooljack

COOPER FÙCK OFF NOW

Originally posted on the 5th Oct after we were rinsed by Stoke quiet a few on here took the piss but think there is a lot more in agreement with me now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024