Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread 22:07 - Oct 2 with 33015 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 12:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 5 with 2358 viewsSwanDownUnder

That wall
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 5 with 2352 viewsMrSwerve

Leeds losing 2-0.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 5 with 2322 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 5 by MrSwerve

Leeds losing 2-0.

As are the Scum.

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 5 with 2289 viewsLibertarian

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 5 by MrSwerve

As are the Scum.

Which means, we’ve dropped to 2nd
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 5 with 2239 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 5 by Libertarian

Which means, we’ve dropped to 2nd

I hate wanting Cardiff to score😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 5 with 2189 viewsunion_jack

Time for Cooper to earn his money now. Home form starting to concern me.

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:52 - Oct 5 with 2139 viewsdickythorpe

Carter-milkfloat almost scored from a header , woodman knew nothing about that.

We look poor
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 5 with 2107 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 5 by PozuelosSideys

Rubbish last half hour. We should be behind here

We’re making them look like Brazil at times. Not helped by the ref only allowing them to foul, but they’re moving the ball much quicker and more positively than us.

We’re so hesitant still (same old story). Makes you wonder what we do on the training pitch as some of ours look like strangers. Connor gets feck all support from Ayew or Fulton. Celina not clicking with anyone. And you can go through the whole team.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:56 - Oct 5 with 2021 viewsvetchonian

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 5 by LeonWasGod

We’re making them look like Brazil at times. Not helped by the ref only allowing them to foul, but they’re moving the ball much quicker and more positively than us.

We’re so hesitant still (same old story). Makes you wonder what we do on the training pitch as some of ours look like strangers. Connor gets feck all support from Ayew or Fulton. Celina not clicking with anyone. And you can go through the whole team.

Why couldn’t Coper Play the team from Wednesday rather than this bunch of strangers or hang On it is the same team
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 16:02]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 5 with 1991 viewsTimTtam

I feel like I'm watching the Reading game again.

Near identical shirts, identical scoreline, & getting beat in the midfield yet again. When they gain possession the only way they lose it is through a poor pass or a poor shot at goal. We can't get it back off them!

We must target Allen to get them down to 10. Otherwise, I can see them scoring at least one more goal.

Also, Samuel Raymond Clucas is apparently his full name

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 5 with 1991 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:56 - Oct 5 by vetchonian

Why couldn’t Coper Play the team from Wednesday rather than this bunch of strangers or hang On it is the same team

Eh?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 5 with 1989 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:53 - Oct 5 by LeonWasGod

Its like we've been told not to shoot or even get in the box. We run up to the final third then just keep knocking it across the 18 yrd line FFS YOU TWÀTS SHOOT
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 5 with 1985 views34dfgdf54

Needed half time.

We need more movement at home. Ayew up top and Garrick on for Borja please.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:58 - Oct 5 with 1972 viewsicecoldjack

Boys are lacking in bottle here I’m afraid to say, Exact same path as Reading is being followed, no control and no turning of the screw when the oppo is on the ropes, very disappointing stuff.

Our midfield is almost afraid of making a forward pass and is taking the safe option all the time, in fact every ball seems to be square or backwards when a better option is on.

We look mentally weak.

Cooper needs to make changes or lay down the law, Boston and Ayew are being completely wasted , living on scraps and getting more and more frustrated.

Huge improvement needed in 2 nd half
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:59 - Oct 5 with 1924 viewsSwanDownUnder

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:56 - Oct 5 by vetchonian

Are you Perch in disguise?
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:59 - Oct 5 with 1919 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 15:58 - Oct 5 by icecoldjack

Boys are lacking in bottle here I’m afraid to say, Exact same path as Reading is being followed, no control and no turning of the screw when the oppo is on the ropes, very disappointing stuff.

Our midfield is almost afraid of making a forward pass and is taking the safe option all the time, in fact every ball seems to be square or backwards when a better option is on.

We look mentally weak.

Cooper needs to make changes or lay down the law, Boston and Ayew are being completely wasted , living on scraps and getting more and more frustrated.

Huge improvement needed in 2 nd half

Well said that man
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:00 - Oct 5 with 1898 viewsSwanseaman

Why do we seem so fearful at home, away we are much better.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:01 - Oct 5 with 1887 viewstheloneranger

Poor Stoke goal from our throw in. We made Joe Allen look like fvcking Messi.

Everything we do is so hurried.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:02 - Oct 5 with 1850 viewsMrSwerve

WarwickHunt is currently trembling profusely.

Edit: The original was much worse.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 16:17]

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:05 - Oct 5 with 1785 viewsTimTtam

Now I see what people mean when they criticise our lack of speed. We make a decent break, but then slow up in the final third and wither pass backward, or don't pass at all.

I'd like to see Cooper be brave and bring on Garrick very early in the second half. I would've said a double substitution, but with Naughton gone it hurts our tactical side of the game.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:07 - Oct 5 with 1738 viewsdickythorpe

Fulton with a silly yellow there. Stoke looked far more competitive and have hit our crossbar already this 2nd half.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 5 with 1669 viewsvetchonian

How people can critisice Naughton when Roberts consientky gives the ball away

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 5 with 1667 viewsjamiewales

Ffs swans come on
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 5 with 1652 viewsLibertarian

Someone needs a quiet word in Connor’s shell-like
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:10 - Oct 5 with 1643 viewsblackpooljack

Will someone tell Roberts we're playing in white and Coops hook off Fulton Asap
[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 16:12]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024