Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread 22:07 - Oct 2 with 33017 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 5 Oct 2019 12:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:11 - Oct 5 with 3230 viewsdickythorpe

Fulton needs to be subbed before ref gives him 2nd yellow, he's having a mare
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:12 - Oct 5 with 3225 viewsFireboy2

Hopefully cooper will have learnt from last week.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 5 with 3078 viewsPozuelosSideys

Connor needs to stop fcking moaning like a diva and wise up. Hes all over the place.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 5 with 3048 viewsjamiewales

Simply not good enough from us
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 5 with 3014 viewswestwalesed

We are being battered here.

I don’t like Stoke, never have, but how the deck are they bottom? They’ve got excellent players at this level.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:17 - Oct 5 with 3010 viewsblackpooljack

We are making them look like Barca
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:18 - Oct 5 with 2997 viewsSwanseaman

What is wrong with us, Stoke playing much better

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:20 - Oct 5 with 2890 viewsdickythorpe

Gregory for them should have a hat trick!!!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:21 - Oct 5 with 2871 viewsPozuelosSideys

There is zero movement and no passes on for the ballplayer. The players have frozen and gone into a shell. Its almost as though they have started to doubt themselves and commit to their roles.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:22 - Oct 5 with 2838 viewsdickythorpe

Phew!!! Fulton off. Come on Byers stamp your class on this game!!!
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 5 with 2723 viewswestwalesed

Wheels have completely come off today sadly.

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:26 - Oct 5 with 2636 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 5 by westwalesed

Once again we should have killed the game off in the first 15 mins. Still all to play for though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:26 - Oct 5 with 2626 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:24 - Oct 5 by westwalesed

We need new legs why would we bring on Routledge at this stage?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:29 - Oct 5 with 2551 viewswestwalesed

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:26 - Oct 5 by Lord_Bony

We need new legs why would we bring on Routledge at this stage?

He’s come on to add a bit of composure and experience I guess

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:39 - Oct 5 with 2165 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:26 - Oct 5 by MrSwerve

Once again we should have killed the game off in the first 15 mins. Still all to play for though.

Stoke are looking the better team at the moment, haven’t seen then play this season just their results, it’s hard to believe their bottom on this performance.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:41 - Oct 5 with 2097 views34dfgdf54

Take a point now.

These are better than us. How they are bottom I do not know.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:42 - Oct 5 with 2059 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Funny game when you are not watching, according to BBC stats it is a very even game exept for more corners for us and more fouls for them.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 5 with 1916 viewswestwalesed

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:41 - Oct 5 by 34dfgdf54

Take a point now.

These are better than us. How they are bottom I do not know.

As I said earlier, how they’re winless I’ve no idea.

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 5 with 1769 viewsBLAZE

Unbelievable
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:49 - Oct 5 with 1764 viewsMrSwerve

F*CK OFF

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:50 - Oct 5 with 1686 viewsPozuelosSideys

Lazy, lazy, lazy. Hang your heads in shame. We thought we just needed to turn up and got what we deserved. Game management on the pitch has been dire. Not much a coach can do when players get cocky.

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:50 - Oct 5 with 1686 viewswestwalesed

They’ve thoroughly deserved it

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:50 - Oct 5 with 1683 viewsmajorraglan

The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:45 - Oct 5 by westwalesed

As I said earlier, how they’re winless I’ve no idea.

Looks like 2 points from 9 in the last few home games, if the aim is promotion that’s just not good enough.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:50 - Oct 5 with 1624 viewsSwanDownUnder

Our defence is shaky as f*ck.
The Official Swansea City vs Stoke City Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 5 with 1597 viewsSwanseaman

They have been the better team since Naughton went off, Joe Allen has been on fire.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024