Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion 11:51 - Oct 3 with 10379 viewsDarran

Driving a diesel too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:52 - Oct 10 with 1567 viewsNeath_Jack

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:15 - Oct 10 by londonlisa2001

The problem with political discourse in this country (and others for that matter) is that everything is now presented in terms of a black and white choice.
Environment or having 21st century stuff, stay in the EU or have no deals with the EU.
It’s easier for sound bites (you’re either with us or against us), easier for people to find an extreme position to make fun of in supposed support of their argument, easier for the social media bots to do their thing.

But it’s making the arguments stupid and childlike. And getting us nowhere as the majority of people are somewhat centrist in their views, appreciate that there is nuance and there is often no absolute right and absolute wrong. And yet we are all having to ‘pick sides’ because of the presentation of arguments.

So this thread rapidly degenerates into ‘if you support calls for a cleaner energy policy, less use of fossil fuels, a desire for increased use of renewables, generally less polluting, less plastic, less palm oil etc etc, then you’re a hypocrite if you ever fly or drive or even use a phone’.

The brexit thread degenerates into ‘if you want to remain, you must believe the EU is a perfect organisation’.

Trump threads degenerate into ‘if you don’t support him you must be a degenerate libtard lefty who wants to see old people accosted by antifa’.

It’s moronic.

Where do the witchfinder generals fits into all of this...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:57 - Oct 10 with 1555 viewsLohengrin

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:52 - Oct 10 by Neath_Jack

Where do the witchfinder generals fits into all of this...

So dizzy they’ve fallen off their horses.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 14:33 - Oct 10 with 1528 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well there is one good thing coming out of ER's protests, it is showing up our Security as woefully inadequate.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7556855/Extinction-Rebellion-eco-mob-th
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 15:05 - Oct 10 with 1515 viewsWarwickHunt

That fella on the roof of the plane...

You coming down, mush?
No, I’m saving the planet!
Please yourself. Cabin crew - close the doors and prepare for take-off...😂
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 15:18 - Oct 10 with 1500 viewsDarran

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:42 - Oct 10 by Ace_Jack

The usual melts are at it again

That’s pathetic and another part of the problem.

Stick to reading The Telegraph,Butt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 15:59 - Oct 10 with 1453 viewsLeonWasGod

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 12:43 - Oct 10 by A_Fans_Dad

As you have posted this video of the foul mouthed and abusive rant without comment I assume that you approve of it.
Or think that in some way it enhances the worthiness of ER, or in some way lessons the right of people to call them hypocrites.
I suppose it shows the level of your mentallity.
I expect to see all the ER supporters on here to pile on with agreement of how wonderful the video is.

Honestly, I've no answer to that. I wouldn't even know where to begin.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 16:01 - Oct 10 with 1449 viewsLohengrin

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 15:59 - Oct 10 by LeonWasGod

Honestly, I've no answer to that. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

You’re staging a one-man assault on public morals by the sounds of it.

For shame on you, Leon.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 16:05 - Oct 10 with 1430 viewsmonmouth

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 03:02 - Oct 10 by SwanDownUnder

This is a parody account right? Jackfath?

It’s actually far beyond a parody account. Nobody, but nobody could actually be that stupid. Except Jango.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 16:08 - Oct 10 with 1425 viewsLeonWasGod

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 16:01 - Oct 10 by Lohengrin

You’re staging a one-man assault on public morals by the sounds of it.

For shame on you, Leon.

How low can I go eh? I'll try and be a good boy from now on and not post anything vaguely sweary.

Although maybe he's just had an absolute...

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 16:12 - Oct 10 with 1417 viewsLohengrin

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 16:08 - Oct 10 by LeonWasGod

How low can I go eh? I'll try and be a good boy from now on and not post anything vaguely sweary.

Although maybe he's just had an absolute...

He plays The Grand now and again. Have you seen him?

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 18:27 - Oct 10 with 1366 viewsJango

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 16:05 - Oct 10 by monmouth

It’s actually far beyond a parody account. Nobody, but nobody could actually be that stupid. Except Jango.

Makes sense. 🤔
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 18:28]
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 19:30 - Oct 10 with 1328 viewsLeonWasGod

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 16:12 - Oct 10 by Lohengrin

He plays The Grand now and again. Have you seen him?

No I haven’t. I’d love to though, just to channel my inner puerile. He must be a wreck by now mind, can’t imagine he’ll be around much longer. He’s not looking too good on videos from a decade or more ago.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 14:10 - Oct 11 with 1255 viewsFlashberryjack

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 15:05 - Oct 10 by WarwickHunt

That fella on the roof of the plane...

You coming down, mush?
No, I’m saving the planet!
Please yourself. Cabin crew - close the doors and prepare for take-off...😂

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 15:52 - Oct 11 with 1207 viewsWarwickHunt

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 14:10 - Oct 11 by Flashberryjack

Shame the camera missed the start.
Book, film, tv programme?
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 15:54 - Oct 11 with 1205 viewsLohengrin

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 15:52 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

No wonder Ampadu looked a bit off the pace last night...

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 22:10 - Oct 11 with 1153 viewsDJack

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 15:52 - Oct 11 by WarwickHunt

I thought it was "Airplane" until he started doing the funky chicken and stuff.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 10:14 - Oct 12 with 1116 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Andrew Neil Interview should be compulsory veiwing for every class in every school in the world.
It would allow the children to understand that the nice St Greta and Exctinction Rebellion are lying to them to frighten them into helping them.
According to the Scientific data their are no Billions of deaths, nor Millions of Deaths, but there are Thousands of deaths from Natural Disasters.
But the good news is that it is down by 95% since the 19th century.

All you people who think that the world is ending watch it and learn, nothing like information to dispell the fear propogated by liars.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 11:59 - Oct 12 with 1088 viewsJackSomething

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 10:14 - Oct 12 by A_Fans_Dad

The Andrew Neil Interview should be compulsory veiwing for every class in every school in the world.
It would allow the children to understand that the nice St Greta and Exctinction Rebellion are lying to them to frighten them into helping them.
According to the Scientific data their are no Billions of deaths, nor Millions of Deaths, but there are Thousands of deaths from Natural Disasters.
But the good news is that it is down by 95% since the 19th century.

All you people who think that the world is ending watch it and learn, nothing like information to dispell the fear propogated by liars.

So the fact less people die from natural disasters than 119 to 219 years ago is proof that the environment is doing fine?

We should make you compulsory viewing for every school in the world as evidence of the danger of not working hard in school.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:16 - Oct 12 with 1054 viewsLeonWasGod

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 11:59 - Oct 12 by JackSomething

So the fact less people die from natural disasters than 119 to 219 years ago is proof that the environment is doing fine?

We should make you compulsory viewing for every school in the world as evidence of the danger of not working hard in school.

Mind-numbingly daft arguments aren’t they? But they’re only intended to sow doubt and confusion in people’s minds. Best ignored.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:36 - Oct 12 with 1036 viewsJango

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 11:59 - Oct 12 by JackSomething

That wasn’t the argument though was it. It was used to rubbish the claims that billions of people are about to die.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:46 - Oct 12 with 1021 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:16 - Oct 12 by LeonWasGod

Mind-numbingly daft arguments aren’t they? But they’re only intended to sow doubt and confusion in people’s minds. Best ignored.

Don't let mere facts get in the way of your emotions & beliefs, that wouldn't do at all.
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 16:16 - Oct 12 with 981 viewsFlashberryjack

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 13:46 - Oct 12 by A_Fans_Dad

Don't let mere facts get in the way of your emotions & beliefs, that wouldn't do at all.

What about the massive hole in the ozone layer? thousands will perish.

Hello

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 17:15 - Oct 12 with 953 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 16:16 - Oct 12 by Flashberryjack

What about the massive hole in the ozone layer? thousands will perish.

What only thousands, you have to do better than that, how about millions to start with and then we can up it further when nobody jumps to put it right.

oh hang on they all ready did that, but it didn't make the slightest difference as it is completely natural. In fact Atmospheric Ozone over Antarctica has hardly moved since the 1987 Montreal Protocol, it was about 150DU then and it still about the same now.

https://ozonewatch.gsfc.nasa.gov/facts/history_SH.html

Of course those scientist must have been right it just had to be CFCs, Bromine & Chlorine Dioxide didn't it?
That NASA page doesn't seem to realise the contradiction of what their graphs shows compared to the words they write.
The reduction of CFCs etc shown here doesn't seem to have proved the theory.

https://ourworldindata.org/ozone-layer

Perhaps we need a bit more time for it to work.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 17:17]
Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 17:30 - Oct 12 with 941 viewsFlashberryjack

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 17:15 - Oct 12 by A_Fans_Dad

What only thousands, you have to do better than that, how about millions to start with and then we can up it further when nobody jumps to put it right.

oh hang on they all ready did that, but it didn't make the slightest difference as it is completely natural. In fact Atmospheric Ozone over Antarctica has hardly moved since the 1987 Montreal Protocol, it was about 150DU then and it still about the same now.

https://ozonewatch.gsfc.nasa.gov/facts/history_SH.html

Of course those scientist must have been right it just had to be CFCs, Bromine & Chlorine Dioxide didn't it?
That NASA page doesn't seem to realise the contradiction of what their graphs shows compared to the words they write.
The reduction of CFCs etc shown here doesn't seem to have proved the theory.

https://ourworldindata.org/ozone-layer

Perhaps we need a bit more time for it to work.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2019 17:17]

The ozone layer, which protects us from ultraviolet light, looks to be successfully healing after gaping holes were discovered in the 1980s.

The Northern Hemisphere could be fully fixed by the 2030s and Antarctica by the 2060s.

Hello

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 18:01 - Oct 12 with 922 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Look at these tossers from extinction rebellion on 17:30 - Oct 12 by Flashberryjack

The ozone layer, which protects us from ultraviolet light, looks to be successfully healing after gaping holes were discovered in the 1980s.

The Northern Hemisphere could be fully fixed by the 2030s and Antarctica by the 2060s.

It has already been running for 30 years with no change, so we just need another 30 or 60 years.
OK.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024