Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bulgaria v England 20:29 - Oct 14 with 7225 viewsSwanjaxs

On the brink of being abandoned...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bulgaria v England on 21:48 - Oct 14 with 1658 viewsjackrmee

Bulgaria v England on 21:43 - Oct 14 by jackrmee

It's natural though init.
If you get offended by something one of them fukers say to you, then more fool you.
(not you, as in you. I mean you in general)

I guess it's difficult for black players, I'd never know what that feels like, but I think I would be much more offended if a normal person said something bad about me than those kinds of people.
What I mean is...The words said by those racist types wouldn't offend me, as they aren't relevant. They are coming out of the mouths of fools. Why would you care about what a fool says? If a normal person said them, then I would care more I guess.
Fuk knows, but that's what I imagine.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bulgaria v England on 21:48 - Oct 14 with 1658 viewsFlashberryjack

Bulgaria v England on 21:44 - Oct 14 by Badlands

I think you'll find the chants are only used in retaliation for the English invoking WW1 and WW2.
Justice the small town mentality of some English team supporters who sing their national anthem at the Liberty.

Bit like us singing the Welsh national anthem in English stadiums...how very dare they.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bulgaria v England on 21:56 - Oct 14 with 1615 viewsNotLoyal

I think you'll find the chants are only used in retaliation for the English invoking WW1 and WW2.
Justice the small town mentality of some English team supporters who sing their national anthem at the Liberty.

Mate of mine can't believe how many of his clubs supporters wear England shirts to the liberty when they play.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bulgaria v England on 21:58 - Oct 14 with 1605 viewssainthelens

If England had walked off and the game abandoned, would the result be voided? With them being in front by a bucket full, wonder if that swayed em to stay on? If so, then why would you applaud em for taking a stance?
Bulgaria v England on 22:14 - Oct 14 with 1556 viewsNortbankboy

Bulgaria v England on 21:58 - Oct 14 by sainthelens

If England had walked off and the game abandoned, would the result be voided? With them being in front by a bucket full, wonder if that swayed em to stay on? If so, then why would you applaud em for taking a stance?

What would we know about this.
We are just a load of sheepshaggers
Bulgaria v England on 22:24 - Oct 14 with 1524 viewsJackSomething

Bulgaria v England on 21:58 - Oct 14 by sainthelens

England have made it clear that they would abide by UEFA's rules on the matter. If they'd walked off themselves, they would not have followed the procedures and may have got in trouble themselves.

It looked like the ref was about to take the players off the pitch and a second announcement would have been made (stage 2). If it had then continued it would have been down to the ref/UEFA officials present to implement Stage 3 and end the game.

I applaud them for not being willing to take it anymore and making it an issue that UEFA have to deal with properly. Walking off the pitch themselves would have given certain parties the opportunity to blame England.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Bulgaria v England on 23:29 - Oct 14 with 1439 viewsPegojack

Bulgaria v England on 22:24 - Oct 14 by JackSomething

England have made it clear that they would abide by UEFA's rules on the matter. If they'd walked off themselves, they would not have followed the procedures and may have got in trouble themselves.

It looked like the ref was about to take the players off the pitch and a second announcement would have been made (stage 2). If it had then continued it would have been down to the ref/UEFA officials present to implement Stage 3 and end the game.

I applaud them for not being willing to take it anymore and making it an issue that UEFA have to deal with properly. Walking off the pitch themselves would have given certain parties the opportunity to blame England.

I agree.
Normally I can't abide England winning anything, any time in any sport ever, but very glad that tonight the Bulgarian racists got to see their team have their arse handed to them on a plate, with two black lads amongst the goals.
Bulgaria v England on 23:32 - Oct 14 with 1438 viewsmajorraglan

Bulgaria v England on 21:22 - Oct 14 by PozuelosSideys

That lot who walked out en masse were clearly an organised element. Dressed all in black and throwing nazi salutes etc all of which caught on camera. There should be enough evidence there alone to kick Bulgaria out of the tournament.

We know UEFA won't though. Probably fine them a tenner or something

Lots of good points made by numerous posters in this thread. Western Europe and other parts of the World have come a long way over the last 60 years, unfortunately bigotry in its various forms is still exists in quite a few places. What happened tonight is unacceptable, as is sectarianism as is the dam busters stuff, it needs to change.

UEFA and FIFA need to sort this out - measly fines are no good and they need to up the stakes. If they are going to play games in front of empty stadiums, then they should only ban the home fans, away fans who may have spent thousands of ponds on travelling to a game should not be punished for things they have no control over. Wales fans nearly missed out on the game in Slovakia through no fault of their own.

If we are talking about punishing Associations, then they need to start looking at banning the transmission of matches in the host country, only allowing external broadcast, that would hit the home fans, the Association, advertisers and the TV networks. Deduction of points is next and banning from participating in tournaments is the next step. The only problem with this approach (I don’t have a problem with it personally) is that there are plenty of big teams in places like Italy who have a pretty unpleasant following and taking action against the small associations is much easier than calling out a Serie A giant. Once the precedent is established it should be the same for all teams, but that’s not likely to be an approach UEFA would want to take.......
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 23:37]
Login to get fewer ads

Bulgaria v England on 01:00 - Oct 15 with 1381 viewsairedale

Got a National Anthem at last have they? Can’t wait to hear it. Unless it’s the Only Fools and Horses theme of course.
Bulgaria v England on 01:01 - Oct 15 with 1380 viewsairedale

Bulgaria v England on 21:56 - Oct 14 by NotLoyal

Mate of mine can't believe how many of his clubs supporters wear England shirts to the liberty when they play.

.......especially when he supports Merthyr.
Bulgaria v England on 05:37 - Oct 15 with 1320 viewsjackportis

The tv stations should take match off air. It’s not only the players that find this unacceptable.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Bulgaria v England on 07:45 - Oct 15 with 1249 viewsjackrmee

Bulgaria right back is black. Wonder how he feels

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Bulgaria v England on 08:02 - Oct 15 with 1233 viewsThornburyswan

Bulgaria v England on 07:45 - Oct 15 by jackrmee

Yup would have been a lot more impactful if the Bulgarian team had been willing to walk off the pitch.
Bulgaria v England on 09:26 - Oct 15 with 1172 viewsNotLoyal

Bulgaria v England on 07:45 - Oct 15 by jackrmee

South African.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bulgaria v England on 10:56 - Oct 15 with 1120 viewswestside

Wonder how many England fans support Brexit, ukip, EdL and all this right wing stuff
Bulgaria v England on 12:30 - Oct 15 with 1058 viewsBadlands

Bulgaria v England on 21:48 - Oct 14 by Flashberryjack

Bit like us singing the Welsh national anthem in English stadiums...how very dare they.

We don't.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Bulgaria v England on 13:02 - Oct 15 with 1020 viewsTaliesin

Bulgaria v England on 12:30 - Oct 15 by Badlands

We don't.

Yes we do
Bulgaria v England on 13:03 - Oct 15 with 1016 viewsTaliesin

Bulgaria v England on 10:56 - Oct 15 by westside

Wonder how many England fans support Brexit, ukip, EdL and all this right wing stuff

Mmm our idiots are noticeably absent from this thread
Bulgaria v England on 14:43 - Oct 15 with 935 viewstheloneranger

"Bulgarian Football Union president Borislav Mihaylov resigns"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50054475

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Bulgaria v England on 15:44 - Oct 15 with 895 viewsFireboy2

Bulgaria v England on 13:02 - Oct 15 by Taliesin

Yes we do

No we dont
Bulgaria v England on 18:29 - Oct 15 with 830 viewsraynor94

Bulgaria v England on 15:44 - Oct 15 by Fireboy2

No we dont

I love pantomime season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Bulgaria v England on 18:43 - Oct 15 with 813 viewsNortbankboy

Bulgaria v England on 18:29 - Oct 15 by raynor94

I love pantomime season

Yes we do,I remember a lovely rendition of it at Ashton gate.
Lovely it was.
Come on my lovely boys
Bulgaria v England on 18:54 - Oct 15 with 802 viewsJackfath

I think this country needs to sort out its own huge racially aggravated issues before getting on a high horse about 50 Bulgarians. Not that the Bulgarians should be excused in any way, shape or form.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Bulgaria v England on 19:08 - Oct 15 with 785 viewsmarchamjack

UEFA are on the case... they have now announced that England are to be charged for booing the Bulgarian anthem...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Bulgaria v England on 20:06 - Oct 15 with 740 viewsNortbankboy

Bulgaria v England on 19:08 - Oct 15 by marchamjack

UEFA are on the case... they have now announced that England are to be charged for booing the Bulgarian anthem...

Yes both set of fans booing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024