Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper 21:44 - Oct 22 with 10857 viewsSmellyplumz

Wow... How quickly fans have turned on him

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Cooper on 22:14 - Oct 22 with 2153 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper on 21:50 - Oct 22 by jacabertawe

Not won since August. Out of the playoffs.
Are you really surprised? A good start guarantees nothing.

We beat Charlton in September didn't we????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cooper on 22:28 - Oct 22 with 2104 viewsJinxy

I do feel we need to draw on experience at times like this. Routledge and Naughton should start on Sunday, Grimes needs experience on the pitch to ease the burden and Roberts needs some time out. Who knows, maybe a fiesty derby is just what we require.
Cooper on 22:34 - Oct 22 with 2073 viewsGaryjack

Cooper on 21:59 - Oct 22 by Gammon

Says the idiot in Australia.

I’m in Mumbles right now, closer to the game than you.

He's a season ticket holder ffs!
Cooper on 22:36 - Oct 22 with 2061 viewsNortbankboy

Cooper on 21:56 - Oct 22 by icecoldjack

I dunno, fans just call it as they see it and that tonight and the last month was a shambles, we have the luxury of players like Borja,Ayew,Naughton,Routs and Dyer to help the young players through these games yet Cooper has chosen not to use them, confidence is ebbing away as a result and we are then thinking even slower when on the ball then normal !

He is prepared to take the plaudits for winning games while riding his luck so I don't see much wrong with calling him out when his selections arnt giving the side a fair chance of winning, Danda isn't ready, Routs is ready made, so he plays Danda in Celinas best position, that alone deserves calling out!

Naughton despite what some may say is by far our best full back, he's probably our best midfielder too ! But Cooper thinks big time Charlie Conner Robert's or bidwell is a better option. Naughton knows how to keep the ball and use experience, Conner doesn't.

He hasn't been feeding in petterson and giving him minutes yet from nowhere he starts tonight, clear to see he's a good option but is rusty, so is playing catch up while the team is under pressure, bad management right there.

Nope he deserves some stick for me, it's not cooper out, its cooper sort it the fook out.

Spot on mate.
Exactly as I see it.
Cooper on 22:42 - Oct 22 with 2016 viewsGaryjack

Cooper on 22:14 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

We beat Charlton in September didn't we????

No. It was the 2nd of this month!
Cooper on 22:45 - Oct 22 with 1980 viewsNortbankboy

Cooper on 21:52 - Oct 22 by Smellyplumz

Listen up now love, we are all disappointed by yet another loss so I'm asking you who you want to replace Cooper?

Ash william s and Alan tate
Cooper on 22:48 - Oct 22 with 1950 viewsangryjack

Cooper on 21:46 - Oct 22 by SwanDownUnder

Its the Premier League fans, funny as f*ck.

No it's not..the man won't change his system got no width when it's clearly not working teams has sussed us out..at least potter would change things couple times during one game if it wasn't working..
Cooper on 22:49 - Oct 22 with 1933 viewsicecoldjack

Cooper on 22:45 - Oct 22 by Nortbankboy

Ash william s and Alan tate

Is it me or has our sharp decline coincided with the appointment of Alan Tate into the coaching staff?
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper on 22:56 - Oct 22 with 1907 viewsdonnybackspin

Agreed get him out, he is clueless.

Luckily Cardiff didn't win tonight or next Sunday they would have been above us when they beat us.

Yes our midfield is lightweight and inexperienced but lets play with wingers and pace.
Cooper on 23:02 - Oct 22 with 1872 viewsNortbankboy

Cooper on 22:56 - Oct 22 by donnybackspin

Agreed get him out, he is clueless.

Luckily Cardiff didn't win tonight or next Sunday they would have been above us when they beat us.

Yes our midfield is lightweight and inexperienced but lets play with wingers and pace.

Got to play ayew centre forward
Cooper on 23:07 - Oct 22 with 1850 viewsicecoldjack

Cooper on 23:02 - Oct 22 by Nortbankboy

Ayew up top Celina at 10 routs and dyer wide. Simples.
Cooper on 23:08 - Oct 22 with 1843 viewsthornabyswan

Cooper on 21:47 - Oct 22 by Smellyplumz

Yes I am actually. Best start to a season for 40 odd years mind, this is the dip and people losing their shit.

Seen us lose 0.4 to Kidderminster

And beat the likes of Arsenal Chelsea and Liverpool.

We wont be going up this season but so be it the Championship is a big improvement on league 2 or division 4.

Take the ups with the downs.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 23:10]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cooper on 23:10 - Oct 22 with 1833 viewsNortbankboy

Cooper on 22:49 - Oct 22 by icecoldjack

Is it me or has our sharp decline coincided with the appointment of Alan Tate into the coaching staff?

Yes but take did not pick that team tonight
Cooper on 23:15 - Oct 22 with 1812 viewsjack247

Cooper on 21:52 - Oct 22 by Smellyplumz

Listen up now love, we are all disappointed by yet another loss so I'm asking you who you want to replace Cooper?

To be fair, that’s not really the point is it? I didn’t know who I wanted to replace Bradley, but I knew he was out of his depth and I wanted him gone.

I don’t think Copper is near that stage at the moment and I’d rather see him given a box to box midfielder in January than sacked, probably be cheaper too. If we carry on with this type of performance though, people are rightly going to start judging him.
Cooper on 23:17 - Oct 22 with 1809 viewsdonnybackspin

Cooper on 23:02 - Oct 22 by Nortbankboy

Agreed Ayew upfront, Celina behing him and Petterson and Routs on the wings.

Surridge needs to f off back to Bournemouth, he can't hit a barn door.
Cooper on 23:29 - Oct 22 with 1789 viewsBadlands

Cooper on 21:48 - Oct 22 by Smellyplumz

Who you want to replace him? And if we lose again who you want to replace the new one?

Sousa
Guidolin

I haven't been impressed by Cooper at all - it seems others are starting to see my point of view.

Another Monk - inexperienced but blames others for his errors.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Cooper on 23:35 - Oct 22 with 1769 viewsthornabyswan

Cooper on 23:29 - Oct 22 by Badlands

Sousa
Guidolin

I haven't been impressed by Cooper at all - it seems others are starting to see my point of view.

Loans freebies and misfits.

We need to manage our expectations.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 23:37]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Cooper on 23:41 - Oct 22 with 1752 viewsbazzool

Cooper on 23:07 - Oct 22 by icecoldjack

Ayew up top Celina at 10 routs and dyer wide. Simples.

This, this and more this ffs
Cooper on 23:43 - Oct 22 with 1749 viewsmahoss

Cooper on 23:35 - Oct 22 by thornabyswan

Loans freebies and misfits.

We need to manage our expectations.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 23:37]

We do have 35 million pounds worth upfront though.....
Brentford don’t have that, nor many other teams in this league.
Cooper will earn his money this week sorting that mess out tonight ready for Cardiff Sunday.
We,ll see if he’s up to it........
Cooper on 23:44 - Oct 22 with 1745 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Loved the attacking formation early in season.

He’s turned into clement.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Cooper on 23:48 - Oct 22 with 1722 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cooper on 23:29 - Oct 22 by Badlands

Sousa
Guidolin

Sousa isn't going to leave Bordeaux for us. No idea what Guidolin is up to.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cooper on 00:37 - Oct 23 with 1661 viewsTheKirkyLife

Cooper on 21:56 - Oct 22 by icecoldjack

I dunno, fans just call it as they see it and that tonight and the last month was a shambles, we have the luxury of players like Borja,Ayew,Naughton,Routs and Dyer to help the young players through these games yet Cooper has chosen not to use them, confidence is ebbing away as a result and we are then thinking even slower when on the ball then normal !

He is prepared to take the plaudits for winning games while riding his luck so I don't see much wrong with calling him out when his selections arnt giving the side a fair chance of winning, Danda isn't ready, Routs is ready made, so he plays Danda in Celinas best position, that alone deserves calling out!

Naughton despite what some may say is by far our best full back, he's probably our best midfielder too ! But Cooper thinks big time Charlie Conner Robert's or bidwell is a better option. Naughton knows how to keep the ball and use experience, Conner doesn't.

He hasn't been feeding in petterson and giving him minutes yet from nowhere he starts tonight, clear to see he's a good option but is rusty, so is playing catch up while the team is under pressure, bad management right there.

Nope he deserves some stick for me, it's not cooper out, its cooper sort it the fook out.

Absolutely spot on. Bang on the money, excellent post.
Cooper on 09:26 - Oct 23 with 1510 viewsJinxy

Cooper on 23:44 - Oct 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

Loved the attacking formation early in season.

He’s turned into clement.

This is what I saw last night too. Under Clement, towards the bitter end not one player could cross the ball for example. That's not form, that's confidence, pressure etc., hence Carvahal coming in, releasing the burden and hey presto (the rest was sad history though - he should have taken his own advice the daft bat).

Last night as a team (more or less) we looked devoid of confidence, bravery etc. - the causes of that are usually wider than individual form. We looked out of ideas in attack, almost as if it was the first time we'd played together - that's a training and strategy issue shirley? Last rant - why oh why do we immediately stand back when we lose possession and allow the opponent to regroup, reshape and build a move without any pressure whatsoever. The best sides (but it's not rocket science, doesn't need skill etc. - just fitness and direction) fight for the ball back within that first 10 secs, when the opposition are not in attacking formation. But what do I know eh.

I'm bringing my sofa with me on Sunday to watch the game behind it!
Cooper on 10:21 - Oct 23 with 1469 viewsJacket

Bloody hell I'm staying off this site until we get our next win. That might be under a new manager if some of the comments on here are something to go by.
Cooper on 10:50 - Oct 23 with 1439 viewsKGriz16

Cooper on 10:21 - Oct 23 by Jacket

Bloody hell I'm staying off this site until we get our next win. That might be under a new manager if some of the comments on here are something to go by.

It's embarrassing aint it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024