Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... 19:15 - Oct 23 with 5081 viewstheloneranger

Yan Dhanda on The One Show in Wolverhampton talking about Asians in football and racism.

Also Kris Kamara talking about his career and the racism he endured in the game in the 1970/80's.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 19:16 - Oct 23 with 4400 viewsFireboy2

Fair dos to the bloke

But did he mention how sh!te he was last night🤔
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 19:24 - Oct 23 with 4364 viewsdickythorpe

There's toddlers bigger than Dhanda. Powder puff
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 20:01 - Oct 23 with 4284 viewsoldcob

Sorry lads have to disagree. I think he has a future. He's little more than a kid with a handful of first team games behind him. He'll come IMHO.
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 20:02 - Oct 23 with 4277 viewsLuther27

See the Sky presenter at the match last night Michelle something or other was rushed to hospital after the final whistle and gave birth later that night.
Fair play, she stayed to the bitter end unlike half the stadium
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 20:04 - Oct 23 with 4270 viewsDr_Winston

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 20:01 - Oct 23 by oldcob

Sorry lads have to disagree. I think he has a future. He's little more than a kid with a handful of first team games behind him. He'll come IMHO.

Concur. Been chucked in at the deep end a bit. Shouldn't be our main #10 with players like Celina and Ayew available.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 20:28 - Oct 23 with 4205 viewspencoedjack

Kamara’s autobiography is a decent read in fairness.

Both him & his old man were subjected to some pretty extreme racism in Middlesbrough in the 70’s
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 20:31 - Oct 23 with 4192 viewsDewi1jack

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 20:02 - Oct 23 by Luther27

See the Sky presenter at the match last night Michelle something or other was rushed to hospital after the final whistle and gave birth later that night.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 20:47 - Oct 23 with 4154 viewsGaryjack

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 20:02 - Oct 23 by Luther27

That'll be Michelle Owen. Though she didn't give birth in Swansea as she was on twitter after midnight commenting on the M4 closures.
Login to get fewer ads

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 20:49 - Oct 23 with 4145 viewstheloneranger

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 20:28 - Oct 23 by pencoedjack

Kamara’s autobiography is a decent read in fairness.

Both him & his old man were subjected to some pretty extreme racism in Middlesbrough in the 70’s

Kris Kamara was a hard b@stard in midfield.

I can remember him playing for Swindon against us in 1979, when we won 1-0 at their place. The same match where Phil Boersma broke his ankle, which ended his playing career.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:08 - Oct 23 with 4090 viewsFlashberryjack

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 20:01 - Oct 23 by oldcob

Well he needs to grow a pair, no doubt he can play a bit, but you also need to have a little bottle, and he aint got any.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:23 - Oct 23 with 4044 viewsflashj

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:08 - Oct 23 by Flashberryjack

Well he needs to grow a pair, no doubt he can play a bit, but you also need to have a little bottle, and he aint got any.

Yet... give him time mun. Remember Andy Legg? Blow on him he'd fall over when he first started
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:25 - Oct 23 with 4040 viewsFireboy2

He needs a strong midfield to help him and we all know that doesnt exist.
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:26 - Oct 23 with 4031 viewsflashj

I agree it's not ideal to blood him now, but we are where we are
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:35 - Oct 23 with 3998 viewsGaryjack

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:26 - Oct 23 by flashj

I agree it's not ideal to blood him now, but we are where we are

No we are not, we have much better options than playing a young kid as a No10.
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:40 - Oct 23 with 3982 viewsflashj

Fair enough, but who would you have picked, bearing in mind Celina is a young too, and probably burnt out from international football?
I'm not having a go, just thinking who else could possibly fill that role before a massive game on Sunday?
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:49 - Oct 23 with 3950 viewsGaryjack

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:40 - Oct 23 by flashj

Fair enough, but who would you have picked, bearing in mind Celina is a young too, and probably burnt out from international football?
I'm not having a go, just thinking who else could possibly fill that role before a massive game on Sunday?

That's irrelevant as Cooper doesn't play Celina in that role anyway, despite his impressive performances for Kosovo.
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:51 - Oct 23 with 3939 viewsFireboy2

Celina should play no 10 full stop.

But i mentioned he was on the bench last night as he does need a rest.
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:52 - Oct 23 with 3938 viewsflashj

Ok it's irrelevant, who would you have picked as 10?
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:54 - Oct 23 with 3918 viewsLeonWasGod

Routs. or Ayew and Dyer or routs out wide. Or Byers. We've options.

No problem Cooper having a look again, but I suspect he's just finding out what Potter did early on and Dhanda will be back in the U23s again.

I didn't mind him resting Celina, as he's been a bit crap so far this season. Fair to say though that Yan didn't do himself any favours unfortunately.
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:59 - Oct 23 with 3897 viewsflashj

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:54 - Oct 23 by LeonWasGod

Routs. or Ayew and Dyer or routs out wide. Or Byers. We've options.

No problem Cooper having a look again, but I suspect he's just finding out what Potter did early on and Dhanda will be back in the U23s again.

I didn't mind him resting Celina, as he's been a bit crap so far this season. Fair to say though that Yan didn't do himself any favours unfortunately.

The only option out of the four you've listed for 10 is Ayew, and that may have been the one to have gone for.
Dhanda is a work in progress, I'll grant you... just pointing out his league starting appearances are severely lacking, but Coops must have seen something in training
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:59 - Oct 23 with 3892 viewsGaryjack

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:52 - Oct 23 by flashj

Ok it's irrelevant, who would you have picked as 10?

Celina. you pick your best players in their best positions. You very rarely see Liverpool for example resting players from champions League games. Take Salah for example, injured at the weekend but started tonight, and that's in a squad that has far more options than we do.
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 22:04 - Oct 23 with 3864 viewsjack247

He may well come good, but I can’t see him doing it playing in front of Grimes and Byers/Fulton/Carroll. Put him in there with someone who does all the heavy lifting and lets him play his game and Dhanda would probably look good. Like others though, I can’t see why he merits starting there ahead of Celina.
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 22:04 - Oct 23 with 3864 viewsflashj

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:59 - Oct 23 by Garyjack

Celina. you pick your best players in their best positions. You very rarely see Liverpool for example resting players from champions League games. Take Salah for example, injured at the weekend but started tonight, and that's in a squad that has far more options than we do.

I do get your point Garyjack, but Salah is a seasoned international... imagine Celina being out for 4 weeks due to being over cooked, doesn't bear thinking about! The same is going to happen to Roberts and Rodon
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 22:07 - Oct 23 with 3852 viewsGaryjack

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 22:04 - Oct 23 by flashj

I do get your point Garyjack, but Salah is a seasoned international... imagine Celina being out for 4 weeks due to being over cooked, doesn't bear thinking about! The same is going to happen to Roberts and Rodon

Now then, we do then go back to where we started. "We are where we are"
Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 22:07 - Oct 23 with 3852 viewsLeonWasGod

Yan Dhanda on The One Show ... on 21:59 - Oct 23 by flashj

The only option out of the four you've listed for 10 is Ayew, and that may have been the one to have gone for.
Dhanda is a work in progress, I'll grant you... just pointing out his league starting appearances are severely lacking, but Coops must have seen something in training

Routs has played all acroos the line and behind. Not ideal, but more than good enough in this league even though his pace has gone. Byers has played there this season on several occasions. We have the otions that would be better than Dhanda was last night. Ayew wasn't great when we tried him there in his first stint, but yes, is probably the most obvious to try.

But yeah, maybe Cooper is looking to the future. Who knows.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024