Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman 13:53 - Oct 30 with 4282 viewstheloneranger

Famous last words ...

"We expect the highest standards from our providers and all claimants must be treated with dignity and respect."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-50187803

[Post edited 30 Oct 2019 13:54]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 14:04 - Oct 30 with 3111 viewsEbo

Despicable, completely devoid of an any compassion which mirrors a select part of society.

Just read about the Tory's laughing at Jezzas green tie only for May to hiss "it's for grenfell".

Yet still people vote for them. I cannot get my head around it I really really cannot.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 14:47 - Oct 30 with 3072 viewsFireboy2

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 14:04 - Oct 30 by Ebo

Despicable, completely devoid of an any compassion which mirrors a select part of society.

Just read about the Tory's laughing at Jezzas green tie only for May to hiss "it's for grenfell".

Yet still people vote for them. I cannot get my head around it I really really cannot.

Unfortunately its depicts society as a whole.

Most people are selfish and only care for themselves, not many people have a caring nature anymore.

Its a damn shame.
Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 15:12 - Oct 30 with 3046 viewsLohengrin

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 14:04 - Oct 30 by Ebo

I laughed at a photo I saw of him earlier too, Eb. Only on reading this thread did I know it was to do with Grenfell.

What did he wear for Omagh, a balaclava?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 15:36 - Oct 30 with 3007 viewssherpajacob

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 15:12 - Oct 30 by Lohengrin

I laughed at a photo I saw of him earlier too, Eb. Only on reading this thread did I know it was to do with Grenfell.

He wore a t-shirt, shorts and sandals to Bobby sands funeral, it must be true, I've seen the pictures.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 15:44 - Oct 30 with 3000 viewsSoberBaker

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 15:12 - Oct 30 by Lohengrin

I hear he wore a blue tie on Monday out of respect for victims of Sundays massacre of the Basseys.

AMOW

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 15:45 - Oct 30 with 2996 viewsDarran

Amy had to go to Cardiff to be assessed by Capita.

We were only in the room 2 minutes. The assessor was so angry that Amy had been asked to go there she was nearly in tears.

Tory cuńts.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2019 19:21]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 17:47 - Oct 30 with 2924 viewsswan65split

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 14:47 - Oct 30 by Fireboy2

Most people are selfish and only care for themselves, not many people have a caring nature anymore.

Its a damn shame.

This.....spot on.
Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 17:51 - Oct 30 with 2913 viewsmonmouth

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 14:47 - Oct 30 by Fireboy2

Its a damn shame.

See I don't believe that to be true. I do believe that a bunch of utter c*nts have seized the reins of power, and that there are many replicas in society now, but I still believe general human compassion for each other in person to be alive and well.

Certainly our young people that I encounter on a daily basis give me cause for hope. As with everything, some, well quite a few actually, don't, but I believe the future direction of travel is far away from people like Dunker-Schmit's view of things.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 20:48 - Oct 30 with 2821 viewssherpajacob

I am against Capital punishment in all circumstances, but if the directors of Capita were dragged kicking and screaming from their boardroom and frog marched to the Guillotine I wouldn't complain.

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 22:21 - Oct 30 with 2756 viewsbakajack

I have had horrible experiences myself with Capita, you really do have to fight them tooth and nail for every little point that you are entitled to have. When a DWP assessor sits in with you for an Universal Credit assessment for less than 10 minutes before confirming that you are not capable for work or any work related activity but Capita for Personal Independence Payments reject your application and your appeal awarding zero points and you have to fight them through the courts (which finds in your favour) then something is clearly wrong.
Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 22:35 - Oct 30 with 2742 viewsjedijack

One of the c*nts recently accused my dad of lying on the form he had in front of him that my dad had apparently completed.
Shut the f*ck up when my dad told him he couldn't read or write.

Horible, lying, scummy pricks
Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 23:14 - Oct 30 with 2695 viewsthe_oracle

Here it is. Wheeled out every election.
Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 09:39 - Oct 31 with 2574 viewsJimmyGilligan

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 15:45 - Oct 30 by Darran

Amy had to go to Cardiff to be assessed by Capita.

We were only in the room 2 minutes. The assessor was so angry that Amy had been asked to go there she was nearly in tears.

Tory cuńts.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2019 19:21]

You can request that they give you somewhere local to go for it, they wanted me to go to Cardiff back in 2016 I complained and had the assessment in Swansea.

Pretty sure they do that as a test, so if you make it to Cardiff they can dock you points for getting around.

Anyone having to deal with these people I highly recommend buying the guide that's relevant for you from this site https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk. they're written by experts not connected to the DWP, the PIP guide was a huge help to me, giving detailed explanations, legal definitions and guidance on every single question.

Once you have the guide you can access their forums to ask questions.
Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 13:20 - Oct 31 with 2508 viewssherpajacob

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 23:14 - Oct 30 by the_oracle

Here it is. Wheeled out every election.

loh still believes the Czech spy story

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 16:37 - Oct 31 with 2431 viewsLohengrin

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 13:20 - Oct 31 by sherpajacob

loh still believes the Czech spy story

I haven’t the slightest doubt he was knowingly, gleefully even, meeting with agents of the Warsaw Pact in the ‘80s.

There can be no doubt.

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 00:37 - Nov 1 with 2321 viewsDJack

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 16:37 - Oct 31 by Lohengrin

I haven’t the slightest doubt he was knowingly, gleefully even, meeting with agents of the Warsaw Pact in the ‘80s.

There can be no doubt.

More worrying is recent history...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/oct/31/boris-johnson-accused-report-ru

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 01:45 - Nov 1 with 2297 viewsJack123

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 09:39 - Oct 31 by JimmyGilligan

You can request that they give you somewhere local to go for it, they wanted me to go to Cardiff back in 2016 I complained and had the assessment in Swansea.

Pretty sure they do that as a test, so if you make it to Cardiff they can dock you points for getting around.

Anyone having to deal with these people I highly recommend buying the guide that's relevant for you from this site https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk. they're written by experts not connected to the DWP, the PIP guide was a huge help to me, giving detailed explanations, legal definitions and guidance on every single question.

Once you have the guide you can access their forums to ask questions.

Thank you for that, one of my relatives is going through a PIP claim at the moment, she's in a bad way, she asked me to look over the form, I said "yes that's good", but after reading some of the comments and links on this thread.. I'm hoping I have not given the wrong advice. I have bookmarked the link anyway, in case the claim goes sour for her.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2019 2:01]

libera nos a malo

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 07:22 - Nov 1 with 2255 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 16:37 - Oct 31 by Lohengrin

There can be no doubt.

Treachery comes in many forms - when Boris has sold out the people by opening the NHS to US market forces you can repeat that story while you’re lining up to pay for your treatment - if you can afford it.

I’m fed up of hearing all your (and countless others on here’s) b*llsh*t on Corbyn so be prepared for the uncontrolled free market ripping this country to shreds . Boris and his cronies get their massive kick backs at our collective expense from big capital and like everything else privatised the service will get worse. You can gleefully tell your grandchildren - “the future may be sh*t for you but at least “Corbyn the terrorist” didn’t get in”.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 08:44 - Nov 1 with 2217 viewssherpajacob

There can be no doubt.

Maybe there should be a house of commons committee on un British activities to root out those enemies within during the 80s.

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 16:19 - Nov 1 with 2118 viewsLohengrin

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 07:22 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Treachery comes in many forms - when Boris has sold out the people by opening the NHS to US market forces you can repeat that story while you’re lining up to pay for your treatment - if you can afford it.

I’m fed up of hearing all your (and countless others on here’s) b*llsh*t on Corbyn so be prepared for the uncontrolled free market ripping this country to shreds . Boris and his cronies get their massive kick backs at our collective expense from big capital and like everything else privatised the service will get worse. You can gleefully tell your grandchildren - “the future may be sh*t for you but at least “Corbyn the terrorist” didn’t get in”.

Have you slept this last three decades, Bryn? That process you describe has been rolling out inexorably throughout those years. What in God’s name would make you imagine that wretched, tainted creature is the solution?

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 16:19 - Nov 1 with 2117 viewsLohengrin

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 08:44 - Nov 1 by sherpajacob

Maybe there should be a house of commons committee on un British activities to root out those enemies within during the 80s.

Maybe there should.

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 18:27 - Nov 1 with 2074 viewsNortbankboy

Perhaps it should be means tested,so the benefit goes to the poor.
And to people who have plenty of money
Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 19:07 - Nov 1 with 2048 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remind me which government introduced PFI? It was labour who introduced it. Private firms were given the opportunity to build NHS hospitals and provide the finance . They were also given contracts to run and maintain these hospitals. The private firms were allowed a return of 15% on their capital. The labour government could have borrowed the money to build these hospitals at 4%. This is the real NHS privation scandal not the false news accusations being spouted by Corbyn.

They NHS has existed under the conservative government for twice as long as labour and there has never been any evidence of it being privatised.

Lies for the many not the few. Enough people will actually believe Corbyn's lies.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 19:10 - Nov 1 with 2045 viewsexiledclaseboy

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 18:27 - Nov 1 by Nortbankboy

Perhaps it should be means tested,so the benefit goes to the poor.
And to people who have plenty of money

It is means tested. I think anyway.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2019 19:10]

Poll: Tory leader

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 19:11 - Nov 1 with 2042 viewsexiledclaseboy

Capita benefits assessor 'laughed' at disabled woman on 19:07 - Nov 1 by felixstowe_jack

Remind me which government introduced PFI? It was labour who introduced it. Private firms were given the opportunity to build NHS hospitals and provide the finance . They were also given contracts to run and maintain these hospitals. The private firms were allowed a return of 15% on their capital. The labour government could have borrowed the money to build these hospitals at 4%. This is the real NHS privation scandal not the false news accusations being spouted by Corbyn.

They NHS has existed under the conservative government for twice as long as labour and there has never been any evidence of it being privatised.

Lies for the many not the few. Enough people will actually believe Corbyn's lies.

John Major’s government introduced PFI.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024