Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Andrew Interview. 21:59 - Nov 16 with 13696 viewslifelong

Anyone else watch it?

I found it rather cringeworthy.
The Andrew Interview. on 09:36 - Nov 17 with 2055 viewsepaul

I met him many many years ago when he was a helicopter pilot in the RN came across as a slimy c*nt then, all this b*lllocks about what he did in the Falklands is just that b*llocks he delivered mail between ships and nothing else

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Andrew Interview. on 09:57 - Nov 17 with 2025 viewstheloneranger

"I was at Pizza Express in Woking in 1996, insists Bill Clinton"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Andrew Interview. on 11:46 - Nov 17 with 1927 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Andrew Interview. on 09:36 - Nov 17 by Jackfath

It's all rather bizarre, isn't it?

Advisors clearly say it's a good move, presumably to clear his name. However, why would he agree to it? Surely if anything needs investigating then it's a police matter? If he's already been investigated by the police, then surely there's no need for him to go on TV and get tied in knots.

What a buffoon.

It is not the police he is worried about, it is the FBI.
I wonder who has Epstein's little black book, photos and lots and lots of videos?
Is it hte FBI, the CIA or did they quickly destroy them for a few $Million each?
The Andrew Interview. on 11:49 - Nov 17 with 1929 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Andrew Interview. on 09:57 - Nov 17 by theloneranger

I saw him there having a pizza with Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris and Jimmy Saville.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Andrew Interview. on 11:59 - Nov 17 with 1917 viewstheloneranger

The Andrew Interview. on 09:57 - Nov 17 by theloneranger

“I could not have had sexual relations with that woman,” Mr Clinton said in an extraordinary interview last night. "

“I was at the Pizza Express in Woking. I remember it well because I spilt some mayonnaise down Hillary’s blue dress. "

“The food was fit for a Prince"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Andrew Interview. on 12:19 - Nov 17 with 1886 viewsSoberBaker

Great meal, 18 years ago i think.”
Nov 16, 2019

richardsC1435XS (5 reviews)
Bristol, United Kingdom
Had some great dough balls here in March 2001, remember them explicitly as had a non-sweating Royal and his two kids on a table next to me. Bit bizarre really but great night.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g580430-d730973-Reviews-or20-Piz

AMOW

The Andrew Interview. on 12:30 - Nov 17 with 1866 viewsjack2jack

The Andrew Interview. on 12:39 - Nov 17 with 1854 viewsmonmouth

I refused the chance to shake his hand 6 months ago. Those that opted to all thought him totally up his own arse, which I suppose is a safer option than where he might venture.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Andrew Interview. on 13:02 - Nov 17 with 1830 viewsexiledclaseboy

His PR adviser has just “resigned”.

Poll: Tory leader

The Andrew Interview. on 13:27 - Nov 17 with 1795 viewslondonlisa2001

The Andrew Interview. on 13:02 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

He resigned two weeks ago because despite him repeatedly telling Prince Andrew not to do the interview as it would be a disaster, his Royal Arrogance insisted on doing it.
The Andrew Interview. on 13:32 - Nov 17 with 1788 viewsJackfath

This has the hallmark of Saville. Hiding in plain sight. I'd think all of the multiple charities/organisations he is patron of will be distance themselves very soon.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Andrew Interview. on 13:56 - Nov 17 with 1770 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Andrew Interview. on 13:27 - Nov 17 by londonlisa2001

He resigned two weeks ago because despite him repeatedly telling Prince Andrew not to do the interview as it would be a disaster, his Royal Arrogance insisted on doing it.

Ah right. That’s even funnier.

The Andrew Interview. on 14:04 - Nov 17 with 1750 viewslondonlisa2001

The Andrew Interview. on 13:56 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

Ah right. That’s even funnier.

The worst thing about the whole interview in many ways, was the total lack of any comprehension or care about why it was actually a big deal that kids were being trafficked by his mate. For sex. The only thing he cared about was the impact on him and his family. He didn’t even pretend to give a sh*t about the girls. They just fall into the category of ‘staff’.

Time for them to go. All of them.
The Andrew Interview. on 14:11 - Nov 17 with 1731 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Andrew Interview. on 09:25 - Nov 17 by WarwickHunt

It’s A Cock Out?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Andrew Interview. on 14:12 - Nov 17 with 1733 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Andrew Interview. on 14:04 - Nov 17 by londonlisa2001

The worst thing about the whole interview in many ways, was the total lack of any comprehension or care about why it was actually a big deal that kids were being trafficked by his mate. For sex. The only thing he cared about was the impact on him and his family. He didn’t even pretend to give a sh*t about the girls. They just fall into the category of ‘staff’.

I wonder how season six of The Crown will tackle this one.

The Andrew Interview. on 14:30 - Nov 17 with 1711 viewsSwanjaxs

The good old beeb take on the interview...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-50450207

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Andrew Interview. on 14:37 - Nov 17 with 1701 viewssherpajacob

The royal sycophants will say what a great job the Queen has done. Shame she hasn't done a great job raising her children.

I reckon within a few years of the Queen passing away, the UK as we currently know it will cease to exist.

Can you imagine the British people voting to rid themselves of unelected, entitled elites ruling over them?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Andrew Interview. on 15:37 - Nov 17 with 1658 viewsKilkennyjack

Just in case anyone missed this endorsement .... wales needs to get the feck out .... cymru rydd

Beware of the Risen People

The Andrew Interview. on 15:50 - Nov 17 with 1636 viewsmonmouth

The Andrew Interview. on 15:37 - Nov 17 by Kilkennyjack

Just in case anyone missed this endorsement .... wales needs to get the feck out .... cymru rydd

Given that Johnno sees every single woman under 40 at least as a sexual object alone, it’s hardly surprising he’d side with someone that uses and cares nothing for the lives of young girls.

The fact these utter c*nts will be left to do as they please is totally down to the moron Corbyn, his entourage, and his dickhead cheerleaders and fan boys.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Andrew Interview. on 16:00 - Nov 17 with 1624 viewsGroo

He'd remember things 18 years ago simply because I would imagine they have people keeping diaries. Bit off saying he remebers it vividly though.

So if he was in Woking, was this photo of him in America or UK?

In UK she would be legal age.

Epsteien may have been a peadophile, but that does not mean every person who knew him was one too.

He's obviously squirming and trying to get himself out of it (badly) but that doesn't mean he was into 12 year old girls.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Andrew Interview. on 16:13 - Nov 17 with 1609 viewsGroo

Just checked, she accuses him of having sex three times with her when she was 17 and underage.

The 3 times are:

1. London (Legal Age of Concent 16).
2. New York (Legal Age of Concent 17).
3. Caribean Island (She was 18 by then).

She's claiming she was underage by Florida Law. Is this valid? She was not in Florida on any of the occassions.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Andrew Interview. on 16:26 - Nov 17 with 1592 viewsJoe_bradshaw

was there anyone else in Pizza Express at the time? Surely they'd remember it.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Andrew Interview. on 16:28 - Nov 17 with 1584 viewsWarwickHunt

The Andrew Interview. on 13:02 - Nov 17 by exiledclaseboy

Pizza Recommending advisor?
The Andrew Interview. on 16:29 - Nov 17 with 1578 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Lisa, it is not often that we agree on anything, but this is one of those occasions.
He says he decided to end the relationship with him after he came out of Prison for Statutory Rape.
He is trying to kid us that in all the years he associated with Epstein for, as he put it, "making lot's of useful contacts", he did not realise that he was a peadophile, even though he was always surrounded by underage girls.
Yeah, right, we believe him don't we?
Nope.
As you and others have commented no mention of those young ladies and what they went through. No mention of Epstein's right hand Madam also being his very good friend, nope not a word.
I doubt he convinced anyone.
The Andrew Interview. on 17:49 - Nov 17 with 1483 viewslondonlisa2001

The Andrew Interview. on 16:13 - Nov 17 by Groo

Just checked, she accuses him of having sex three times with her when she was 17 and underage.

The 3 times are:

1. London (Legal Age of Concent 16).
2. New York (Legal Age of Concent 17).
3. Caribean Island (She was 18 by then).

She's claiming she was underage by Florida Law. Is this valid? She was not in Florida on any of the occassions.

There is no legal age of consent for being trafficked as a sex slave against a woman’s will.

Happy to help.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024