Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iphone 11 or Samsung 10 10:43 - Dec 22 with 5644 viewsjack_lord

asking for a friend a I just cannot promote apple

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 14:10 - Dec 22 with 1855 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’ve got an iPhone and a Samsung for work. iPhone wins every time. Samsung is rubbish.

Poll: Tory leader

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 14:11 - Dec 22 with 1855 viewsJackfath

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 14:03 - Dec 22 by Fireboy2

Just someone who knows more about phones than the 'experts' on this forum.

And probably 'earns' more than you would think.

Not my kinda job btw, i think they are weirdos, just passing on his knowledge.

Thanks for the explanation but you don’t have to justify yourself to me, or anyone else on here. As I said, he sounds really cool and the sort of life coach every grown man could do with.
👍

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 14:22 - Dec 22 with 1838 viewsFireboy2

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 14:11 - Dec 22 by Jackfath

Thanks for the explanation but you don’t have to justify yourself to me, or anyone else on here. As I said, he sounds really cool and the sort of life coach every grown man could do with.
👍

Thanks for that, your endorsement means a great deal to me
iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 15:20 - Dec 22 with 1804 viewsSwanDownUnder

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 14:10 - Dec 22 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve got an iPhone and a Samsung for work. iPhone wins every time. Samsung is rubbish.

Android phones in general are not as secure as iOS
iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 16:29 - Dec 22 with 1763 viewsCooperman

The iPhone 11 Pro is a truly immense piece of kit - I notice two big steps forward since I jettisoned my iPhone 8 which is the camera quality and the battery performance. I’ve had some stunning images from the night mode feature on the phone.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 16:36 - Dec 22 with 1757 viewsNeath_Jack

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 16:29 - Dec 22 by Cooperman

The iPhone 11 Pro is a truly immense piece of kit - I notice two big steps forward since I jettisoned my iPhone 8 which is the camera quality and the battery performance. I’ve had some stunning images from the night mode feature on the phone.

You must be a bell end pro with that model

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 17:47 - Dec 22 with 1726 viewsCountyJim

Never had iPhone so can't really comment but happy with the S9 probably the best phone I have had

Is it true there is less apps for iPhone than android
iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 18:00 - Dec 22 with 1713 viewsJimmyGilligan

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 14:04 - Dec 22 by monmouth

I have a motorola E4 which I believe is made by Lenovo. It does absolutely everything I could ever need, being a phone. it makes and receives phone calls, texts, and even lets me look on the internet. It's brilliant and cost less than 100 notes.

£1000 i phone or samsung my arse.

Can you play snake on it?
Login to get fewer ads

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 18:00 - Dec 22 with 1713 viewsCooperman

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 16:36 - Dec 22 by Neath_Jack

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 20:28 - Dec 22 with 1636 viewsjack_lord

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 14:10 - Dec 22 by exiledclaseboy

This is a reasonable response amongst many others. Which model Samsung is the work model just as a benchmark and why do you consider Samsung rubbish when many others say something different. I am curious as I do think your input will be beneficial.

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 20:33 - Dec 22 with 1631 viewsexiledclaseboy

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 20:28 - Dec 22 by jack_lord

This is a reasonable response amongst many others. Which model Samsung is the work model just as a benchmark and why do you consider Samsung rubbish when many others say something different. I am curious as I do think your input will be beneficial.

I’ve no idea which model it is, it’s in a drawer now where it’s staying until I go back to work. It’s slow, often unresponsive and frustratingly clunky. Everything an iPhone isn’t.

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 20:36 - Dec 22 with 1615 viewsmonmouth

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 18:00 - Dec 22 by JimmyGilligan

Can you play snake on it?

Don't be silly. It's a phone. For phoning people.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 20:40 - Dec 22 with 1604 viewsjack_lord

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 20:33 - Dec 22 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve no idea which model it is, it’s in a drawer now where it’s staying until I go back to work. It’s slow, often unresponsive and frustratingly clunky. Everything an iPhone isn’t.

I have a samsung for personal and a samsung for work. The work model is absolutely pants compared to my personal one and that is three years old. My daughter has an Iphone XR and she thinks it is great and my wife has an older iphone which, unsurprisingly is getting slower. It would be good if you knew the mode so it may be a fairer comparison.

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 20:43 - Dec 22 with 1602 viewsexiledclaseboy

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 20:40 - Dec 22 by jack_lord

I have a samsung for personal and a samsung for work. The work model is absolutely pants compared to my personal one and that is three years old. My daughter has an Iphone XR and she thinks it is great and my wife has an older iphone which, unsurprisingly is getting slower. It would be good if you knew the mode so it may be a fairer comparison.

I’ll get back to you on 6 January.

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 21:01 - Dec 22 with 1575 viewsSwanjaxs

Samsung pushes a software update on average every 5 weeks, even for older models (7 upwards)

Apps for free (always make sure you download anti-virus)

What's not to like 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 21:06 - Dec 22 with 1565 viewsPorthcawlswan

OnePlus 7t pro 🙏
iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 21:09 - Dec 22 with 1563 viewsFlashberryjack

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 11:07 - Dec 22 by Neath_Jack

Very silly isn't it.

And the other one is when they say "sheep". Do people say that to other people that buy Ford cars?

Correct.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 10:28 - Dec 23 with 1431 viewsPhil_S

Had an iphone for many years until coming away from it this year with a Huawei P20 Pro. Was strange for a while but more than happy with it

All comes down to personal choice I think at the end of it - most of the phones are very similar. apple products are always good quality in my experience but this was a good deal so I went for it.
iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 14:19 - Dec 23 with 1356 viewsFireboy2

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 16:36 - Dec 22 by Neath_Jack

Coops is an exception
iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 20:06 - Dec 24 with 1191 viewsCountyJim

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 10:47 - Dec 22 by Jackfath

Neither. Get a Xiaomi.

Which model do you have
iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 16:43 - Dec 28 with 1026 viewsCountyJim

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 10:47 - Dec 22 by Jackfath

Neither. Get a Xiaomi.

Been reading up on them they look a fantastic phone for the money thinking of going for the Mi9 my contract is due soon and according to the reviews it's up there with the Samsung s10 but a lot cheaper
iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 19:37 - Dec 28 with 980 viewsThurrockJack92

There is very little difference when comparing models in the same range imo. For me though, I stopped using Apple products as they lock you into their own products, be that software or hardware, and I prefer to have a bit more choice in what I can use. One upside to that for Apple users is that IOS is a bit more secure. On Xiaomi, if their phones are anything like their headphones then it is a good shout.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2019 19:41]
iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 20:17 - Dec 28 with 954 viewsgadgetuk

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 19:37 - Dec 28 by ThurrockJack92

There is very little difference when comparing models in the same range imo. For me though, I stopped using Apple products as they lock you into their own products, be that software or hardware, and I prefer to have a bit more choice in what I can use. One upside to that for Apple users is that IOS is a bit more secure. On Xiaomi, if their phones are anything like their headphones then it is a good shout.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2019 19:41]

Just bought 2 redmi note 8 phones from Xiaomi. Pound for pound they blow everything else out of the water. I currently have a Huawei p20 pro which is brilliant but well moved to xiaomi when I next change.
iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 09:14 - Dec 29 with 884 viewsDrGonzo

I've never owned an iPhone. Had enough of iTunes and the like using my old ipod classic.

I've just got a huawei p30 lite from amazon and it's a great phone. Cheap and does everything the Samsung does.
iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 12:49 - Dec 29 with 825 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

iphone 11 or Samsung 10 on 16:43 - Dec 28 by CountyJim

Been reading up on them they look a fantastic phone for the money thinking of going for the Mi9 my contract is due soon and according to the reviews it's up there with the Samsung s10 but a lot cheaper

They're excellent, Jim. The UK retailers are attempting to jump on the bandwagon now however. I was in the O2 shop this morning and saw the Mi Mix 3 5G for £680. It is available online for £240 if you order it from Hong Kong.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024