Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baston last night 06:35 - Jan 3 with 5414 viewsdickythorpe

Laughing after that awful miss.
He blasted that over the bar you'd swear almost deliberately!!
We are hard to watch as many promising moves break down with a pathetic flick, blocked or overhit pass.....the only time we put Baston in one on one against the keeper he blazes it over and laughs.

Fúck off, good riddance.
Baston last night on 13:07 - Jan 3 with 1332 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He wasn’t one on one with the keeper and apart from a rueful smile wasn’t laughing. What you’ve posted there is a pile of sh*t. Were you there Dicky?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Baston last night on 17:22 - Jan 3 with 1161 viewsMorganator100

I agree.

Byers should have taken the shot on himself but played a very poor square ball to Baston.
Baston last night on 17:44 - Jan 3 with 1129 viewsandrew

In fairness I don’t think I’ve ever seen him not smiling. The bloke would probably smile of his dog died.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Baston last night on 18:18 - Jan 3 with 1076 viewsdickythorpe

Baston last night on 13:07 - Jan 3 by Brynmill_Jack

He wasn’t one on one with the keeper and apart from a rueful smile wasn’t laughing. What you’ve posted there is a pile of sh*t. Were you there Dicky?

Fúck my eyes Bryn!!!!
Baston last night on 18:41 - Jan 3 with 1033 viewsJFSwan

He played well.

The miss was awful but I also agreed that Byers didnt do him any favours with the set up
Baston last night on 18:43 - Jan 3 with 1028 viewsperplex

Baston last night on 07:49 - Jan 3 by marchamjack

I said from the first time I saw him... least technically gifted Spanish player I’ve ever seen.

And yes, last night, worse than abysmal. If only Birch can find someone to take him off our hands

Saying that he has got one of the Divisions poorest midfields to supply him.
Baston last night on 19:13 - Jan 3 with 1000 viewsFlashberryjack

Baston last night on 18:43 - Jan 3 by perplex

Saying that he has got one of the Divisions poorest midfields to supply him.

A bad workman always blames his tools.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Baston last night on 19:45 - Jan 3 with 960 viewsBadlands

Baston last night on 19:13 - Jan 3 by Flashberryjack

A bad workman always blames his tools.

Even the Hebrew slaves had mud!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Baston last night on 19:47 - Jan 3 with 961 viewsMattG

I thought Baston was OK last night. Held the ball up well and worked hard, particularly in the first half. Far from our worst performer on the night.
Baston last night on 19:49 - Jan 3 with 954 viewsploppy

That whole episode was poor. Byers scuffed the pass. Baston had gone too far IMO - he could have hung back a couple of yards and gone closer to Byers. Baston could have slid it in instead of blasting it, etc.
Baston last night on 19:50 - Jan 3 with 950 viewsDewi1jack

Dicky.
Haven't read the thread so someone else has probably said this.
Have you never fuked up big style and laughed at yourself out of disbelief?

I do regularly

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Baston last night on 19:56 - Jan 3 with 938 viewsicecoldjack

Baston last night on 13:07 - Jan 3 by Brynmill_Jack

It was a poor ball, Byers didn't do enough to draw the keeper and hit it just behind Borja, having said that you'd expect a quality striker to at least hit the target.
Thing is we see it very often when players are in and out of the team, they lose match sharpness very quickly, Bony and Pablo were exactly the same, needing a few games to get into the groove then snatching at shots and giving poor touches. Routs was the same last night, and tends to be the same too.
Thankfully it didn't matter last night and we got the points.
More concerning is the fact we cant seem to control games for more than 30 mins and when we do we are poor at taking full advantage.
Baston last night on 19:58 - Jan 3 with 932 viewslifelong

I’m with you on this one Dicky.
The first thing I thought after that miss was, “What the feck are you laughing at.”
Baston last night on 20:19 - Jan 3 with 903 viewsDr_Winston

Baston last night on 19:56 - Jan 3 by icecoldjack

It was a poor ball, Byers didn't do enough to draw the keeper and hit it just behind Borja, having said that you'd expect a quality striker to at least hit the target.
Thing is we see it very often when players are in and out of the team, they lose match sharpness very quickly, Bony and Pablo were exactly the same, needing a few games to get into the groove then snatching at shots and giving poor touches. Routs was the same last night, and tends to be the same too.
Thankfully it didn't matter last night and we got the points.
More concerning is the fact we cant seem to control games for more than 30 mins and when we do we are poor at taking full advantage.

Cooper's constant chopping and changing and inability to work out what his strongest team is certainly isn't helping the team to find cohesion or consistency.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Baston last night on 20:22 - Jan 3 with 887 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Baston last night on 18:18 - Jan 3 by dickythorpe

Fúck my eyes Bryn!!!!

They need f*cking if that’s what you think you saw. Time for new glasses at least, you may drop the irrational hatred then.

Baston last night on 20:28 - Jan 3 with 873 viewsOneill_77

He always plays with a smile on his face.

The smile you refer to was more a grimace. Look at the eyes, not around the eyes.

Gave it his best shot (well not quite, but did his level best to score - it's what goal scorers always do). Byers did extremely well to create the chance and turn it square. His and Baston's body angles were tight.
Baston last night on 21:05 - Jan 3 with 831 viewsdickythorpe

Baston last night on 20:22 - Jan 3 by Brynmill_Jack

They need f*cking if that’s what you think you saw. Time for new glasses at least, you may drop the irrational hatred then.

Irrational hatred!!!????

Bloody hell Bryn, I'm entitled to my opinion. Not really concerned who agrees or disagrees.

Just stop making excuses for ineptitude.

£1000's a week they are on.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 21:06]
Baston last night on 09:01 - Jan 4 with 727 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Baston last night on 21:05 - Jan 3 by dickythorpe

Irrational hatred!!!????

Bloody hell Bryn, I'm entitled to my opinion. Not really concerned who agrees or disagrees.

Just stop making excuses for ineptitude.

£1000's a week they are on.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2020 21:06]

Do you go down every home game then? Go away a fair bit? He did nothing wrong bar sky a ball payed behind him whilst under pressure . I didn't hear you moaning about his wages when he was being supplied and scored 6 in 6 early doors? Cooper idiotically can coach the team to give him chances now so he played a youngster on loan who did no better. Without service strikers can't score!

How does Byers escape your criticism ? Ok he's not on anywhere like Baston's salary but for the most part he's anonymous in games. But you just pick on Baston? And you said he was laughing when he clearly wasn't!

I'm all for opinions but your opinion of him is way from the truth.

Baston last night on 09:23 - Jan 4 with 711 viewsdickythorpe

Bryn, I've obviously wound you up without meaning to.

How many times I go to watch the Swans is totally irrelevant to my opinion of a player who should be doing much, much better in a privileged profession.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 9:25]
Baston last night on 09:43 - Jan 4 with 696 viewsswancity

Baston last night on 09:23 - Jan 4 by dickythorpe

How many times I go to watch the Swans is totally irrelevant to my opinion of a player who should be doing much, much better in a privileged profession.

Precisely. A huge disappointment.

When people can only give him credit for holding the ball up that says a lot...

Compare him with A Ayew. Another big money player who is working his Bollox off.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Baston last night on 09:43 - Jan 4 with 697 viewsjack247

Baston last night on 09:01 - Jan 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Do you go down every home game then? Go away a fair bit? He did nothing wrong bar sky a ball payed behind him whilst under pressure . I didn't hear you moaning about his wages when he was being supplied and scored 6 in 6 early doors? Cooper idiotically can coach the team to give him chances now so he played a youngster on loan who did no better. Without service strikers can't score!

How does Byers escape your criticism ? Ok he's not on anywhere like Baston's salary but for the most part he's anonymous in games. But you just pick on Baston? And you said he was laughing when he clearly wasn't!

I'm all for opinions but your opinion of him is way from the truth.

‘He did nothing wrong’ is a bit misleading. What he did, he did well. He just didn’t do very much at all.

Byers gets a fair bit of stick on here for the same reason.
Baston last night on 09:51 - Jan 4 with 693 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Baston last night on 09:23 - Jan 4 by dickythorpe

I call this sort of position the numbnuts stance.

We could pick out three strikers who have suffered in the same way -

Bafetimbi Gomis - NNS - He's lazy, always offside. Truth - made excellent runs at pace but the midfield was either coached to play it slowly forward or just didn't have the ability to do it.

Tammy Abraham - Lambasted down here for not creating his own chances (NNS). Truth - as Chelsea have proven give him service and he will score goals.

Borja Baston - NNS - Doesn't care (apparently) , poor attitude, missed a sitter, should be much better because someone chose to give him 50-60 k a week. Truth, - supply him with crosses into the box and he will consistently score. We saw that in the early part of the season. Now he's been left out because he's not scoring , even though his supply is the issue . His replacement does no better. Again the manager/coaching staff can't rectify the root cause.

It DOES matter if you don't go to games because to me that makes your opinion as valid as a plastic Man Utd supporter always having a go because they're not top of the league.
There is a saying - you pay your money and take your choice. Even then I wouldn't disagree if you actually had a point but just saying "he should be scoring more goals, look at the money he's on" etc etc when your displaying no commitment yourself makes your opinion seem overly simplistic, unqualified and invalid.

You have wound me up but I'm not the only one who disagrees with you Dicky. I am however OCD enough to want to pedantically answer your continued criticism! Come on man, you're better than this. Be better than "Man in pub"!

Baston last night on 09:52 - Jan 4 with 690 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Baston last night on 09:43 - Jan 4 by swancity

Precisely. A huge disappointment.

When people can only give him credit for holding the ball up that says a lot...

Compare him with A Ayew. Another big money player who is working his Bollox off.

Another one who hasn't got a f*cking clue. Go glue your wig on FFS

Baston last night on 10:16 - Jan 4 with 671 viewsdickythorpe

Bryn's having a melt down.i couldn't care less what band of cock suckers agree with you.

FFS get a grip you're an old man now

Your blood pressure , not mine.

Plus you're the one replying to me as I'm the OP.

FFS have a chill pill
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 10:18]
Baston last night on 14:05 - Jan 5 with 558 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Baston last night on 10:16 - Jan 4 by dickythorpe

Bryn's having a melt down.i couldn't care less what band of cock suckers agree with you.

FFS get a grip you're an old man now

Your blood pressure , not mine.

Plus you're the one replying to me as I'm the OP.

FFS have a chill pill
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 10:18]

No meltdown from me and my blood pressure is the same as always. Looks like you're the one having a coronary.
On the one hand you say you have a right to an opinion - but everyone else who thinks differently is a c*cksucker?
Very poor form from you, you've shown yourself up here.
As for the smileys, they're the last refuge for people with no sensible argument left.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024