Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
January Transfer Thread 16:31 - Jan 3 with 9791 viewsjackrmee

Can't find one of these this year. Probably because nothing will happen, but there rumours etc. so be nice to see them all in one place.

Official approach made for Kasey Palmer https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-make-off

More clubs in for Brewster https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/rhian-brewster-swanse

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

January Transfer Thread on 19:14 - Jan 3 with 5345 viewsbuilthjack

Instead of doing the business now and genuinely having a go at promotion, they will pi££ about as usual and end up with one or two sh1t loans on the last day, whilst releasing a few of our better players.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

January Transfer Thread on 19:17 - Jan 3 with 5342 viewsoldcob

January Transfer Thread on 19:14 - Jan 3 by builthjack

Instead of doing the business now and genuinely having a go at promotion, they will pi££ about as usual and end up with one or two sh1t loans on the last day, whilst releasing a few of our better players.

It's the Swansea way.
January Transfer Thread on 19:19 - Jan 3 with 5336 viewsOldjack

Spot on i'd say ,along with,pleading poverty again

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

January Transfer Thread on 19:44 - Jan 3 with 5291 viewsBadlands

Klopp wants Brewser in Swansea (guaranteed game time)
Brewster wants Leeds (won't have to relocate, Bielsa and higher standard)
(Liverpool gossip - maybe rubbish)
Would Leeds want him to get back at us over James' failed transfer?

Look elsewhere?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

January Transfer Thread on 19:50 - Jan 3 with 5289 viewsjasper_T

Would you give this manager more money after seeing what his signings have done so far? Peterson doesn't make matchday squads, Kalulu barely gets off the bench, Wilmot is possibly behind Cabango in the pecking order and while Woodman has been generally good he's had a few dodgy moments per game for a while now. Bidwell is shocking. Surridge won't be missed.

We're not going down and our form over the last 4 months (25 points in 20 games. Only 1 win over a top half team, in the derby) suggests we won't make the playoffs without major improvement. No one on here would bet on promotion for this side, so why would the owners?
January Transfer Thread on 20:11 - Jan 3 with 5241 viewsPentyrchJack

Would have thought Eddie Nketiah would be the sort of England youngster that Cooper knows well. Hell of a player with pace to burn.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/arsenal-boss-mikel-ar

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

January Transfer Thread on 20:27 - Jan 3 with 5197 viewsdobjack2

January Transfer Thread on 19:44 - Jan 3 by Badlands

Look elsewhere?

After Nketiah’s lack of game time I can’t see Klopp letting him go to Leeds.

Stick with number 1 target but have a back up plan.
January Transfer Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 5162 viewsdobjack2

January Transfer Thread on 19:50 - Jan 3 by jasper_T

Would you give this manager more money after seeing what his signings have done so far? Peterson doesn't make matchday squads, Kalulu barely gets off the bench, Wilmot is possibly behind Cabango in the pecking order and while Woodman has been generally good he's had a few dodgy moments per game for a while now. Bidwell is shocking. Surridge won't be missed.

We're not going down and our form over the last 4 months (25 points in 20 games. Only 1 win over a top half team, in the derby) suggests we won't make the playoffs without major improvement. No one on here would bet on promotion for this side, so why would the owners?

Loans will be the order of the day.

A Replacement for Surridge and a midfielder that offers something different, unless we are looking to promote from the U23’s.
Login to get fewer ads

January Transfer Thread on 01:37 - Jan 4 with 5035 viewsjackrmee

Good to see you back here again mate.
I am going to have to disagree with you again though...

Peterson looks really dangerous when he plays. Think theres something wrong fitness wise.
Kalulu is clearly not match fit, but could be dangerous with all that pace. Time will tell.
Wilmot has looked really good to me when he's played. We have 4 good CBs.
Woodman is really good in this league. Would get in some prem teams I reckon.
Bidwell decent defender.
Didn't see much in Surridge either tbh, but he just got a 4 year deal at Bournmouth.

We could make the playoffs with Brewster, Palmer and a Leroy type player who can put it about a bit I reckon.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

January Transfer Thread on 01:39 - Jan 4 with 5035 viewsjackrmee

January Transfer Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 by dobjack2

Loans will be the order of the day.

A Replacement for Surridge and a midfielder that offers something different, unless we are looking to promote from the U23’s.

I agree. And that would improve us.

January Transfer Thread on 01:42 - Jan 4 with 5031 viewsjackrmee

January Transfer Thread on 20:11 - Jan 3 by PentyrchJack

Would have thought Eddie Nketiah would be the sort of England youngster that Cooper knows well. Hell of a player with pace to burn.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/arsenal-boss-mikel-ar

Is Nketiah better than Brewster|?

January Transfer Thread on 08:02 - Jan 4 with 4948 views34dfgdf54

January Transfer Thread on 19:44 - Jan 3 by Badlands

Look elsewhere?

If true, then f*ck Brewster.

We got our own lad Cullen who needs a chance to progress. Get a good central midfield player in.
January Transfer Thread on 09:57 - Jan 4 with 4887 viewsjack247

No. And I’d be embarrassed to have recruited him based on what was presumably an excellent PowerPoint presentation and the promise of recent England under 17s stars on tap.
January Transfer Thread on 10:02 - Jan 4 with 4868 viewsBrynmill_Jack

January Transfer Thread on 01:37 - Jan 4 by jackrmee

Good to see you back here again mate.
I am going to have to disagree with you again though...

Peterson looks really dangerous when he plays. Think theres something wrong fitness wise.
Kalulu is clearly not match fit, but could be dangerous with all that pace. Time will tell.
Wilmot has looked really good to me when he's played. We have 4 good CBs.
Woodman is really good in this league. Would get in some prem teams I reckon.
Bidwell decent defender.
Didn't see much in Surridge either tbh, but he just got a 4 year deal at Bournmouth.

We could make the playoffs with Brewster, Palmer and a Leroy type player who can put it about a bit I reckon.

Bidwell is the only one I've seen this season produce dangerous crosses into the box. The ONLY one.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

January Transfer Thread on 10:14 - Jan 4 with 4860 viewsNotLoyal

By investing... Something.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

January Transfer Thread on 10:25 - Jan 4 with 4840 viewssplJack

Might as well give up and write the season off then.
January Transfer Thread on 10:52 - Jan 4 with 4816 viewsChief

Why not give the guy they appointed and are paying to recruit players Andy Scott the chance to do so then? So far during Coopers reign generally the only players signed are ones he's worked with as a youth coach before so I don't think Scott's had much input there.

If I had to guess Bidwell was a board signing. Can't comment on Kalulu too much, was left field and hard to judge his ability yet.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

January Transfer Thread on 11:23 - Jan 4 with 4770 viewsmagicdaps10

We won't see much of Kalulu, if he plays a set amount of games then we are obliged to sign him.

We need a striker to replace Surridge.
Would like to see us get a centre half in permanently, one who will be the successor to VDH.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

January Transfer Thread on 11:31 - Jan 4 with 4762 viewsAngelRangelQS

Who do we see leaving?

Ayew, Baston, VDH and Carroll?
January Transfer Thread on 11:55 - Jan 4 with 4742 viewsSwansea93

January Transfer Thread on 11:31 - Jan 4 by AngelRangelQS

Who do we see leaving?

Ayew, Baston, VDH and Carroll?

Im hoping as everyone is that Ayew will see out the season at least, he said he turned clubs down in the summer to help us, so lets hope he does the same.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

January Transfer Thread on 12:24 - Jan 4 with 4699 viewsjack247

January Transfer Thread on 11:55 - Jan 4 by Swansea93

Im hoping as everyone is that Ayew will see out the season at least, he said he turned clubs down in the summer to help us, so lets hope he does the same.

It’s more likely that clubs won’t want to match what we are paying him. I can see him being here all season
January Transfer Thread on 12:28 - Jan 4 with 4694 viewsChief

January Transfer Thread on 12:24 - Jan 4 by jack247

It’s more likely that clubs won’t want to match what we are paying him. I can see him being here all season

Next season too hopefully

January Transfer Thread on 17:42 - Jan 7 with 4504 viewsSwansea93

Lyle Taylor of Charlton linked with us

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

January Transfer Thread on 16:46 - Jan 8 with 4350 viewsTimTtam

January Transfer Thread on 17:42 - Jan 7 by Swansea93

Lyle Taylor of Charlton linked with us

30, and has typically played at a lower level. Form dropped off too after injuries stalled the good start to the season he had.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

January Transfer Thread on 17:42 - Jan 8 with 4269 viewsChief

January Transfer Thread on 16:46 - Jan 8 by TimTtam

30, and has typically played at a lower level. Form dropped off too after injuries stalled the good start to the season he had.

He'll have better, more lucrative offers elsewhere

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024